CaptainFrost - Deep Purple Kush - Supersoil - SCROG - 250W CFL & HPS - Indoor #1

Re: CaptainFrost | Deep Purple Kush | Supersoil w/ SCROG | 250w CFL + HPS | Indoor #1

Neem cake or meal. It's worth 2 hrs of your time to listen to the link there, I understand u may not have time now, happy to help, yes the others are meals as well.

Re: CaptainFrost | Deep Purple Kush | Supersoil w/ SCROG | 250w CFL + HPS | Indoor #1

pyrethrum bombs my friend. Kills them and any other insects instantly. It's a fogger not a spray and it is non systemic, meaning it doesn't soak into the plant unlike other insecticides. Your easiest bet.

i just finished watching. that combo probably works just fine.
hang on im rofl at the wet betty bottled product....

here's the real deal:
ok, wet betty: use aloe
protect: use agsil 16
neem oil: good idea
organicde: use essential oils
azamax: why the heck is this in there its neem oil and water bottled by the fine folks at general hydroponics.

@captfrost
the "video" i posted for you is a radio show. best listened to through your home speakers while you are doing some other stuff around house. easier than finding two hours to be in front of the computer.

pyrethrum bombs my friend. Kills them and any other insects instantly. It's a fogger not a spray and it is non systemic, meaning it doesn't soak into the plant unlike other insecticides. Your easiest bet.

this is a perfect example of the synthetic mindset that myth based gardeners have. This is the advice you give to a guy who is trying to deal with fungus gnats and worried about damaging the soil food web??

id like to give some negative reps but it wont let me.

https://www.greenharvest.com.au/DownLoads/MSDS/PyrethrumSFInsecticide.pdf

sure, spray this on your food, smoke and in your house with your family... burpfartnoise:

Myth based? Elaborate on how my results are myth based. Please.

I only use that shit when it's absolutely necessary, by the way. I use absolutely no sprays or foggers regularly, but for one, his plants arent even in flower yet. 2, open a window and use a little bit of it. Dont go in the room for a couple hours. Not going to poison anyone if your not sitting in there huffing it.

pyrethrum is not good. As in period. Not good. Sphinx use Google, research read, University findings.
you wanna use, go ahead it aint affecting me.

COorganics Gave you awesome above.
Follow it if you want but it seems like you don't wanna so if wet Betty seems like a product you wanna support then go for it, buy a box. And what ever else they said. I won't watch a video that has wet Betty or bud candy , azamax.
Why but some old ass bottle of junk when you can do it yourself

If you wanna stay with the good natural products then use a product called gnatrol its bacteria it will eat the larva. Won't happen over night. Won't kill adults. Learn the life stages. Use sticky yellow cards, topdress with above recipe.

Not trying to be rude, just stating the facts and my two cents.
I think it's awesome the first thing you said is I don't wanna kill my benies!

Yo not sure where you live but if using tap water get a water report. Chlorine kills but you can bubble out. Chloromine does not bubble out kills benies.
One of these is a good investment with the kdf upgrade filter

@COorganics yeah i'm gonna turn it on while I clean my room haha. Everything is getting clustered which is no bueno.

@brazel it's fine lol! Everyone's got their own opinions and I respect that :) It's not that I don't want to go with @COorganics method of pest management, it's that the video is somewhat time consuming and I got other things to take care of at the moment [work, groceries, cleaning the house, lawn care, laundries] I don't have spare time! :(

Anyways, thanks to everyone for the informational responses! It really helps!!

I guess you could get the gnatrol and apply that while you figure out other possible options. I haven't used it but I personally know a couple people (who care about the SFW) who recommend it. maybe that's the best idea for you. it is an organic solution that kills gnats and disrupts their breeding cycle. honestly I forgot about that one, but I was quick to recommend the neem/crab/kelp as you were looking for a safe solution and that's worked wonderfully in my garden. Im not offended if you don't wanna find the time for the radio show, its all good. if your worried about time, lol, don't listen to it, because then you will have to listen to it again several more times, like me. :)

edit: gnatrol is BTI, correct?
edit:edit: also I thought of the neem/kelp/crab for you since you mention maybe top dressing a little. neem/crab/kelp=fertilizer+pest control

Bacillus thuringiensis, it's in Lots of other Hydro products. ..take great white myko for example. I don't endorse great white thou.

Mixed feelings about it?
Well you can read reviews all day, but who in the hell is doing them! Bart Simpson. Read University findings. ...not Amazon.
Gnatrol is just a brand is the bt you're after

You will find no one more passionate and knowledge then Clackamas Coot on true organics. When it comes to brewing Tim Wilson the microbial man

you sir are listening to Clackamas coot and Jeremy (from buildasoil),
guys with incredible organic knowledge combined, enjoy, glad you are listening.

and btw, the methods I suggest are theirs not mine, im just fortunate enough to have found it.

Back
Top Bottom