Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

captainhowdy

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! :cheer:

STRAINS:
TRIPLE CHEESE - FEM (BARNEY'S FARMS)
SWISS CHEESE - REG (NIRVANA SEEDS)
NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD FEM (WORLD OF SEEDS)
*GRANDADDY BLACK- FEM
*GREEN CRACK - FEM
*CRITICAL MASS - FEM
*ZKITTLEZ - FEM
*OBIWAN KUSH - FEM
(*CANUK SEEDS)

INDOOR: (5x5x8) LUMO-X GROW TENT

SOIL: SUNSHINE MIX NUMBER 4

POT SIZE: 5 GALLON LUMO-X FABRIC POTS

LIGHT: LUMO-X XC3000 CREE COB (390 W)

AIRFLOW: LUMO-X 6 INCH EXTRACTION FAN

TEMPERATURE: 25°C

RH: 40%

PH: 6.5

NUTRIENTS:
GENERAL HYDROPONICS: FLORA NOVA GROW AND BLOOM, CALIMAGIC, ROOTS, FLORA NECTAR, LIQUID KOOLBLOOM, FLORAKLEEN
ADVANCED NUTRIENTS: CARBOLOAD, OVERDRIVE
REMO NUTRIENTS: NATURE'S CANDY

HOW OFTEN: 2 FEEDS, 1 WATER WHEN SOIL IS DRY FOLLOWING GH'S FEEDING SCHEDULE

Hey 420 Fam,:welcome:

Welcome to my journal. My name is Will, CanadianWeedGuy on other platforms and my friends and family here call me Captain Howdy.

I am very excited to have your attention today because frankly I cant do this journal without you. Nothing would make me more happy than to see your comments and input as I share my experience growing, cloning and harvesting some delicious, mouth watering, terpine dripping, trichrome coated cannabis.

I have a lot of great experiments and projects planned for this grow and would love for you to get involved in the conversation by sharing an opinion or even just saying hi to let me know you're watching.

What the heck is a SUPER-GROW? Well folks the truth is I made it up, Its my way of saying that I'm getting serious about my grow. I have purchased several new strains for the garden. I also reached out to an amazing company (LUMO-X) who's products I had been using and really impressed with and after several lengthy conversations they have offered to sponsor my grow.

Here is a picture of the new babies.
IMG_20200323_104033.jpg

The seedlings are almost two weeks old now, the two smaller plants are critical mass clones which are rooted and should catch up nicely.

If you've come this far please stop and say hello, subscribe and let me know which strain you're most excited to see flower in the poll!

Stay high my friends!

-The Captain

Howdy, Cap. You appear to know what you’re about. Lucky for me because I know zip about hydro. Happy to hang around as and when I can though.
I’m as interested as you are to see how your poll unfolds. I live down under heavy prohibition and the only thing I’ve tried off the list was big bud, which was so badly dried it put me off, if anything.

I hope it turns out good for you :yummy:

Hey @GHempster

Yeah man my other two tents are still in operation. Running the giixer in my 3x3 over that Critical Mass and my 1500w triple chip LED and 1800w COB are flowering my clones in the 4x3. This is a completely separate project with all new equipment and genetics.

Nice to see you here my man!

Hey @GHempster

Yeah man my other two tents are still in operation. Running the giixer in my 3x3 over that Critical Mass and my 1500w triple chip LED and 1800w COB are flowering my clones in the 4x3. This is a completely separate project with all new equipment and genetics.

Nice to see you here my man!
Hello Cap. Awesome looking plants, setup,etc! I have a question about the Giixer 1000w full spectrum LED. I have 2 in a 36x20x62 " tent over 2 Purple Punch and one Dos I Dos. Based on your experience, should I be expecting decent buds from these lights? I used one for 4 weeks then added the 2nd one a week and a half ago. They look like they love it. I know the one is a male. I'm planning on finishing it outside and using the pollen to cross with my greenhouse Afghani later this summer. The girl is looking promising but too early to tell about the dos I dos which i will move up after the male is out.
20200324_171010(0).jpg
20200324_170856.jpg
20200324_170730.jpg

Hello Cap. Awesome looking plants, setup,etc! I have a question about the Giixer 1000w full spectrum LED. I have 2 in a 36x20x62 " tent over 2 Purple Punch and one Dos I Dos. Based on your experience, should I be expecting decent buds from these lights? I used one for 4 weeks then added the 2nd one a week and a half ago. They look like they love it. I know the one is a male. I'm planning on finishing it outside and using the pollen to cross with my greenhouse Afghani later this summer. The girl is looking promising but too early to tell about the dos I dos which i will move up after the male is out.
20200324_171010(0).jpg
20200324_170856.jpg
20200324_170730.jpg
P.S. I have the white lights, not the burples.

P.S. I have the white lights, not the burples.
Hey Fred,

I cant speak for the "white lights" as I didn't recieve one. I have the pink one. My pink light has surpassed my expectations and is a decent veg light with that being said I didn't try flowering with the one unit. Had I had two units in my 3x3 I may have tried to flower just to see what they could do but after 7 weeks of veg there is no way one unit would penetrate far enough after stretch. Basically veg for 7 weeks seems to be the maximum output i can get from the single pink giixer without sacrificing the lower growth.

I think with two SMD models you'll do well. I'll be following along!

Hope this helps,

Stay high my friend.

Grow looks great so far brother! I'll be excited to follow along

What aspects are you planning to experiment with? Super curious to see what all you come up with. Good luck!

-K
Thanks, appreciate it!

I'm going to try to do some breeding and have some interesting experiments planned in the near future! I'm going to try some new (to me) LST and Cloning techniques and I've got some surprises up my sleeves, Stay tuned!

One really interesting thing will be to try to maintain an even canopy with 8 different strains in there :)

Thanks, appreciate it!

I'm going to try to do some breeding and have some interesting experiments planned in the near future! I'm going to try some new (to me) LST and Cloning techniques and I've got some surprises up my sleeves, Stay tuned!

One really interesting thing will be to try to maintain an even canopy with 8 different strains in there :)

Ya maintaining an even canopy with that much genetic diversity is undoubtedly going to be a challenge! Looking forward to seeing how you tackle pulling that off. Best of luck to you! Will be a fun grow to follow along

-K

Hey 420 fam!

Check em out today! Coming along nicely!

20200325_154554.jpg

IF YOURE READING THIS SAY HI! I SEE YOU LURKING THERE :ciao:

Stay high my friends
-The Captain
They look sweet Cap. Im really digging this coco.No real issues yet. Gonna flip the girl Friday. That will give me 6 weeks in veg. Moved the male , dos I dos and clones to an improvised florescent enclosure. That's Benny the rabbit-eating cat standing guard?
20200325_184925.jpg
20200325_184917.jpg

I can't wait to fill my greenhouse

They look sweet Cap. Im really digging this coco.No real issues yet. Gonna flip the girl Friday. That will give me 6 weeks in veg. Moved the male , dos I dos and clones to an improvised florescent enclosure. That's Benny the rabbit-eating cat standing guard?
20200325_184925.jpg
20200325_184917.jpg

I can't wait to fill my greenhouse
Thanks man, much appreciated. I'm excited to see how yours turn out. Dos i dos was a strain I wanted in this grow but wasn't able to obtain! Benny looks like a BOSS, my guard cat is Guillermo. Hes a Maine-Coon cross.

Thanks man, much appreciated. I'm excited to see how yours turn out. Dos i dos was a strain I wanted in this grow but wasn't able to obtain! Benny looks like a BOSS, my guard cat is Guillermo. Hes a Maine-Coon cross.
Thanks Capt. :yummy: Yes Benny is BOSS cat around here. He catches the cottontails in the neighborhood and eats the head and leaves the rest for me on the porch. Guillermo must be huge. I've heard that breed is the biggest. Haven't sexed the Dos I Dos yet but hoping for a girl to help fill out my greenhouse in a few weeks. The others seem to like their new home for now and I think I can use it to start my Afghani, AK-47, and various veggies as well. Wow! It looks like a great day to wake and bake!:yummy::ganjamon:

Thanks Capt. :yummy: Yes Benny is BOSS cat around here. He catches the cottontails in the neighborhood and eats the head and leaves the rest for me on the porch. Guillermo must be huge. I've heard that breed is the biggest. Haven't sexed the Dos I Dos yet but hoping for a girl to help fill out my greenhouse in a few weeks. The others seem to like their new home for now and I think I can use it to start my Afghani, AK-47, and various veggies as well. Wow! It looks like a great day to wake and bake!:yummy::ganjamon:
Where'd you get your dos I dos ?

Where'd you get your dos I dos ?
It's bagseed from an oz of really nice herb. There were a few, very few seeds. The dispensary is my go to place when I'm out of my own. I have a couple more of those and a bit of purple punch and some cherry bomb. I have some purchased femanized white widow(next indoor!), Afghani, AK-47, and Durban poison as well. All way behind the majority of growers here who I see have many exotics and other great sounding strains. If I get pollen from my male purple punch, I will try to cross it with one of my giant bud , greenhouse Afghani girls and make Afghani Punch, a strain I've never heard of. :Rasta:

It's bagseed from an oz of really nice herb. There were a few, very few seeds. The dispensary is my go to place when I'm out of my own. I have a couple more of those and a bit of purple punch and some cherry bomb. I have some purchased femanized white widow(next indoor!), Afghani, AK-47, and Durban poison as well. All way behind the majority of growers here who I see have many exotics and other great sounding strains. If I get pollen from my male purple punch, I will try to cross it with one of my giant bud , greenhouse Afghani girls and make Afghani Punch, a strain I've never heard of. :Rasta:
Afghani punch sounds incredible! Yum

Back
Top Bottom