Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

crop looks great! how many plants per sq'? what criteria did you use to pick harvest time? was there more from the side branches in the prior crop? did you track ec and ph? sorry about all the questions, i'm trying to learn....

4oz to 1oz Wow that is a big difference. Still a great looking harvest!
Don't sweat it man! Always learning in this game. Besides, how else would you know the limits of your grow room. I didn't know how many plants would fit in my closet until I put too many in it.
Keep on discovering and keep up the great work!

Man you are insane!
Awesome!:D i want box like this
1515Small.jpg

And nice hang room!:D
1510Small.jpg

+rep if i could :/

:popcorn: That is a great one of Julie very nice buds :yummy: As Propa Gator said super good job for second grow and by no means a disipiontment to people following your grows...but a pleasure...also cant wait for your next :peace:
Thanks Tunes, the new one is Purple Kush. Would love to have you along for that one too.
WOW....simply beautiful. the plant are pretty nice too...lol amazing job
Thank you PitViper.
Great finish those are some pretty packed jars, Cant wait too see you next grow. Good luck with that...
Thanks sonzor, see you on the next grow.
The rhubarb mj plant is sweet.
That remains to be seen Ms.Fox, I hope she is. ;-)
Your grow was so wholesome and lush, few would guess the yield reality. If this was your 20th not your 2nd crop you'd have reason for dissapointment. Busting myths was never your intent but more veg time does not reliably increase yield? Less than half g/w is def improvable. P. Kush may exact revenge, but these sweeties did not. All of your posts are a pleasure I hope for more of. Thanks for the ride, SwampGas.
Thanks PG. We're aren't expecting high yields from the Purple Kush, but we intend on having fun. For us, the journey is as much fun as the destination.
very nice. . .
when is julie gonna take one of you naked with your bud?? lol, jk, jk. i don't think i want to see that.
keep 'em coming bud, your doing great! and your wife is hot. you lucky SOB. lol.
Thanks Wheelo. Yes, it's a better idea that I stay on this side of the camera. Julie is not my wife, just a close friend who seems to be more comfortable with her clothes off. I don't mind, do you?
crop looks great! how many plants per sq'? what criteria did you use to pick harvest time? was there more from the side branches in the prior crop? did you track ec and ph? sorry about all the questions, i'm trying to learn....
Thanks ganjagiggle. We had 18 plants in a 9'x8' (approx) room. Harvest time largely depends on personal preference and a number of factors determine when that should be. There is lots of good info on this site with regards to tricome development and the type of high one is looking for. Yes, the last crop had more room to branch out. Our tap water here is very close to neutral, or just slightly below, we use tap water. Ask all the questions you like, it's a learning experience for all of us.
4oz to 1oz Wow that is a big difference. Still a great looking harvest!
Don't sweat it man! Always learning in this game. Besides, how else would you know the limits of your grow room. I didn't know how many plants would fit in my closet until I put too many in it.
Keep on discovering and keep up the great work!
Thanks tricome, we jumped in with both feet and have learned a lot already. A lot has changed in 35+ years, but a lot remains the same too.
Just found this journal. I wish I'd have been along for the ride.
Great setup, great harvest, and a cute lady to boot! Best of luck on the new crop!
+rep
Thanks 420fied, hope you follow along on our next crop. We enjoy all the input from our 420Mag. friends.
Same here 420fied. Great journal. Beautiful buds and boobs. I need to get my girl to do this! +rep my friend
Thanks berrydizzle, if your lady steps up, let us know about it. ;-)
Im going to guess because you added more plants.. you needed more light?
More light never hurts, but I think there were a number of factors contributing to the low yield, overcrowding being chief, I believe.
nice lookin plants and the harvest looked amazing as well as the females!!!
Thanks Dat Doud.
Check out my new journal entry. ;)
I did just that 420fied. Very impressive my man, welcome to the club. ;-)
Man you are insane!
Awesome!:D i want box like this
And nice hang room!:D
+rep if i could :/
Not the first time I've been called insane cigo. Ha. The box you can have as soon as the buds are gone. Ha again.
The hanging closets are wardrobe boxes obtained from U-haul. My idea, but my partner put them together. We like them.
maybe you needed more co2? that still wasnt bad as long as quality is good which it still looks good
Good call inferno420, we had to cut back on the co2 due to heat issues. We use a camp heater to generate co2 and we had a brutal heat wave near the end and discontinued its use. The quality seemed on par with the last harvest.
Beautiful box of nugs swamp!
+ rep if I can
Thanks man

Update:

Thanks to all that followed along, we really appreciate it. If interested, you can follow the new journal 'Purple Kush In NorCal'. You should find the link below.

I'll wrap this one up with a couple of shots of the 4 grades of hash we made a day or two ago. We still have more to make, we just got tired.
1572Small.jpg

1570Small.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us swampgas.

I've relocated this thread to our Completed Journals Forum.

I see you've already got your next effort underway - looks like a great strain choice. Purple Kush In NorCal

Peace and respect from 420 Magazine :goodjob:

Thanks Tunes, the new one is Purple Kush. Would love to have you along for that one too.

Thank you PitViper.

Thanks sonzor, see you on the next grow.

That remains to be seen Ms.Fox, I hope she is. ;-)

Thanks PG. We're aren't expecting high yields from the Purple Kush, but we intend on having fun. For us, the journey is as much fun as the destination.

Thanks Wheelo. Yes, it's a better idea that I stay on this side of the camera. Julie is not my wife, just a close friend who seems to be more comfortable with her clothes off. I don't mind, do you?

Thanks ganjagiggle. We had 18 plants in a 9'x8' (approx) room. Harvest time largely depends on personal preference and a number of factors determine when that should be. There is lots of good info on this site with regards to tricome development and the type of high one is looking for. Yes, the last crop had more room to branch out. Our tap water here is very close to neutral, or just slightly below, we use tap water. Ask all the questions you like, it's a learning experience for all of us.

Thanks tricome, we jumped in with both feet and have learned a lot already. A lot has changed in 35+ years, but a lot remains the same too.

Thanks 420fied, hope you follow along on our next crop. We enjoy all the input from our 420Mag. friends.

Thanks berrydizzle, if your lady steps up, let us know about it. ;-)

More light never hurts, but I think there were a number of factors contributing to the low yield, overcrowding being chief, I believe.

Thanks Dat Doud.

I did just that 420fied. Very impressive my man, welcome to the club. ;-)

Not the first time I've been called insane cigo. Ha. The box you can have as soon as the buds are gone. Ha again.
The hanging closets are wardrobe boxes obtained from U-haul. My idea, but my partner put them together. We like them.

Good call inferno420, we had to cut back on the co2 due to heat issues. We use a camp heater to generate co2 and we had a brutal heat wave near the end and discontinued its use. The quality seemed on par with the last harvest.

Thanks man

Update:

Thanks to all that followed along, we really appreciate it. If interested, you can follow the new journal 'Purple Kush In NorCal'. You should find the link below.

I'll wrap this one up with a couple of shots of the 4 grades of hash we made a day or two ago. We still have more to make, we just got tired.
1572Small.jpg

1570Small.jpg

as i understood that darkest hash is best..?
about hash i dont know very much my self only few time did it...
i used bubble hash method.with ice water.

Hi...I'm experimenting with my first grow. I have caramelicious and aussie blue just about to go to flowering stage. Pictures aren't very clear. These girls are about 7 weeks old and I assume they are ready to flower now? Can someone tell me how to upload a photo?

Back
Top Bottom