Caramelicious In NorCal

Just finished reading this whole journal at one sitting. Now I can't feel my butt...

Although I'll probably never do a dirt grow, the whole thing has been really interesting and informative, especially the room setups. Thanks for taking the time to post it all.

One thing, I probably missed it, but what's the final smoke report on the Caramelicious? Type of high, taste, duration, etc.? I'm going to be getting some more seeds when I finish with what I've got (something called "California Dreaming". Can't find much about it at all so far), and Caramelicious was one of the ones on my long list of candidates.

:nicethread: :goodjob:

Thanks so much for this awesome journal! I was thinking about buying some of these seeds but wasn't sure given the cost of seeds and my complete lack of any experience whatsoever... Your detailed notes and all the shout outs to helpers are an enlightening contribution to my studies and for sure have given me great insight into what I am facing in this venture. Thanks lots to all contributors, especially to you redolent420!

ummm... Did I miss the Revenge Of The Clones? I didn't read the whole journal yet... I'm at about page 7... But had to skip to the back of the book as is my nature... I almost always eat desert before dinner!

Hope all is well in your world! And Thanks Again! :cheer:

I just ordered the seeds today and haven't grown before... I picked this one out because it looked like something I just can't find where I live and it appears to be an easy-ish crop... please let me know of any snags or issues you had growing or harvesting this strain so that I can ensure max yield on mine... I'm limited on space right now so my setup will be in a closet with a small box fan to circulate the air and a 6-foot hanging lighting rig that I can adjust the height on... I'll only be growing 2-4 at a time, so any advice is greatly appreciated.:thanks:

Smokey, if this is your first grow and you haven't already done it then get yourself a good how to book. Ed Rosethal's new one is good or Jorge Cervantes. As a matter of fact I think the site you ordered from also has a downloadable indoor grow guide.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom