Carbon filter need help asap

I've spent about a Grand so far on my first setup it's nowhere near the cheapest but also nowhere near the most expensive.

After having been out of the game for a little while, I spent $700.01 (and that's after doing a little negotiating at the grow shop due to the fact that this was all the money I had on me) back in... 1994 or 1995. That might equate to a grand in 2017 dollars, IDK. What I do know is that the woman I was married to at the time went absolutely ballistic (common occurrence ;) ) when she asked me how much money I'd spent and heard my answer. However, she apologized several months later, lol.

I think I was more paranoid on the long drive from the store back to my little neck of the woods than I've ever been over the actual growing of cannabis. Especially after a blowout caused me to go skidding and punt one of those construction barrels, and I found myself unloading the rear of the vehicle onto the side of the road on one of the busiest Interstate highways in that state in order to access my spare and jack so I could change the tire and continue my journey home. I was sweating bullets. All the rest of the way home, I kept telling myself over and over to store everything in a friend's closet for two or three months, just in case I had attracted any attention.

And then, five minutes after walking through my door, I was setting up my grow :rofl: .

Don't be a

I'm JOKING

This happens from time to time on Internet forums. One only gets to read the words, not see the facial expression or hear the tone of voice/laughter. I have found that it's generally best to assume there was no malice on the part of the person who posted. After all, it's easier to get mad later than it is to smooth things over if the immediate anger reaction turns out to have been misplaced.

I'm probably one of the biggest smart-@sses on the forum, and even I don't try to make people mad. I've even been known to make people smile, occasionally, in real life.

Someone once asked me if I was trying to make them mad. I replied, "If I had been, you wouldn't be wondering," lol.

This happens from time to time on Internet forums. One only gets to read the words, not see the facial expression or hear the tone of voice/laughter. I have found that it's generally best to assume there was no malice on the part of the person who posted. After all, it's easier to get mad later than it is to smooth things over if the immediate anger reaction turns out to have been misplaced.

I'm probably one of the biggest smart-@sses on the forum, and even I don't try to make people mad. I've even been known to make people smile, occasionally, in real life.

Someone once asked me if I was trying to make them mad. I replied, "If I had been, you wouldn't be wondering," lol.

HAHAHAHA!!!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

HAHAHAHA!!!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

You've undoubtedly seen the difference between me trying to anger someone - and just being my usual annoying self ;) . Hope things are well up there in paradise, bro.

...all good for the most part...been in a bit of a funk myself since my Mom passed...worried bout Dad...92 and thinks he's 80...lolool...still golf's 3 times a week...drives to Dr.'s appointments, although he can't walk a block without discomfort...He's still fiercely independent, so my sisters and myself walk on egg shells...he does allow me to cut the grass now tho'...lolool...weather could be better up here in paradise...been challenging with the grow...humidity and temps are less than desirable...but...I'm still winning...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

been in a bit of a funk myself since my Mom passed.

That's understandable. My condolences.

At some point, we all have to look at each additional day as an extra bonus...

and thinks he's 80...lolool...still golf's 3 times a week...drives to Dr.'s appointments, although he can't walk a block without discomfort...He's still fiercely independent

...and he has clearly decided not to sit around p!ssing away his bonuses. Works for me. That attitude is undoubtedly part of the reason that he has attained his current age.

so my sisters and myself walk on egg shells.

Ya just do what you absolutely have to do for safety/security purposes and sort of wait for them to want something of lesser importance bad enough to gripe about the fact that you haven't chosen to go ahead and do that :rolleyes3 . For the things that you feel the need to do... I suppose the b!tching our parents do must be good for them. In my particular case, it seems to have the added benefit of... I've noticed since a young age that when Mom is being nice to me, lol, she's feuding with everyone else she knows. And the reverse seems to be true, so I figure I'm sort of taking one for the team sometimes.

I'm still winning...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Keep on keepin' on.

Back
Top Bottom