Carbon Filter?

The Prof

How often do you guys run your carbon filter?? I wanna run it the most effectively but use it the least as possible to conserve the carbon..so what do yall normally do?? thanks alot

Re: Carbon Filter??

Yep I ran it from the time I got it. My roommate yelled at me to get something. The smell smacked you in the face as soon as you opened the front door. I liked it but kinda hard havin company over without some questions from them.

Re: Carbon Filter??

It really depends on the strains your growing. Some don't stink much at all till you're hanging and drying. I turn mine on about the last 2 weeks of flowering and while they are hanging.

I usually fire mine up the last 3 weeks of flower and during drying. I made mine out of a 5 gallon bucket. Search around they're easy to build.

i hav one that has been running for 2 years in a 10x20 room. and it still works....going to be replacing it this year though. just for self gratification

how well does it work though is my question because i am unfamiliar with all this stuff.. in the next room over could u smell anything?

I run my filters 24/7/365 they last 1 year.I have 2 when one gets weak i order the carbon for the other so i am never down

Back
Top Bottom