Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Yes. Enter her.
She.Is.Amazing!!!
Congrats on the beautiful harvest and on the "mystery" box.
It does my heart good just thinking about you chasing little Nova around. :love:

It does my heart good just thinking about you chasing little Nova around.

Yep- the days when she just plays on a blanket in the living room all day are gone- now she's a runner and a climber- she fell off a chair at home last week and gave herself her first fat lip and bloody nose- she pretty much tries to climb everything....
Such a wonderfully striking looking plant that SSH.
Thanks, Stunger- all those colors were not something I expected, but I gotta admit, she's the most colorful plant I've ever grown..
Even though she was a faux she made up for it! Absolutely stunning!
The "faux" thing was actually a case of "mistaken Identity" till Justin and I got it sorted out...:high-five:

hellooooo baby sprouts!
It was nice to see the Iced Grapefruit poking her head out this morning- It took her 3 days in the cup before she sprouted, so I was pretty sure I'd killed yet another one- :oops:

one perfect example of October in New Hampshire!
I'm going to miss her when she's gone-she really brightens up the ol' grow box!

One more thing..This mystery box showed up on my porch yesterday...what could it be?
I'll fill you in first of the week- some changes are on the horizon.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for looking!
I appreciate the support-:peace:
And please be careful out there!
Your plant has all the beautiful colours of Autumn.

Your grow style leaves me in awe.

I have my fingers crossed it’s paint for that ugly arsed cardboard grow box. I swear if I was your plant I would produce NOTHING until you gave my area a spruce up.

It only took 2 seeds to get 2 sprouts.... If you know my history, that just doesn't happen- maybe I'm finally getting a handle on this stuff? :)
Your batting average just went up several points! :)
Today I'm just posting up some parting shots of the Super Silver Haze-
She sure is purdy! :love:

I have my fingers crossed it’s paint for that ugly arsed cardboard grow box.
Ha! The plants only see it from the inside, so they think they're in the penthouse.. :rofl:
Your batting average just went up several points!
I'm not counting any chickens just yet...they did sprout, but that's about all they've done so far...:straightface:
Am I the only one that’s curious what’s in the mystery box..?
Monday's right around the corner...;)

And ,as I mentioned on Thursday, today was Harvest Day for the Super Silver Haze..
She was 128 days old, flowering for 80 days...never did see any amber trichomes on her, but I got tired of waiting...

She went into the dark closet on Thursday afternoon, so she was in there for apx. 36 hours

pulled her out this morning, and removed her tie-downs and started chopping...

Into the pans she went, ready for trimming (I hate this part)

Didn't get any pics before hanging her in the closet- my fingers were pretty gooey...and I sorta forgot :)

So here she is in the closet, (4 hours later) where she'll live for 5 or 6 days

And one of the buds-they're not real big, but they're pretty dense, and there's 32 of 'em.

I did weigh her before hanging in the closet- 840g wet, so probably around 6 zips dry, which doesn't seem too bad for a 17" plant...

She was a real easy plant to grow, never ate more than 4.5g of MC & .5g of bud Explosion- it was a nice
surprise when she got colorful near the end- something besides the yellow and brown I usually get...

And that's about all for today.....
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support..:peace:
And please, continue to stay safe out there...we've made it this far, lets not screw it up now!

My Daughter and Granddaughter (the 4 year old) are knocking at the door, so I've got to get off of here now, but I'll be back a little later, depending on how chatty my daughter is...:oops:

Congrats on the harvest! Looks like you’ll have plenty to enjoy once it’s dried and cured. How do you do your dry weight estimations? I usually figure that I lose about 75% of the wet weight.

Back
Top Bottom