Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I get this stuff from the dollar stores here in Canada. Hardware stores likely have it in the garden section as well. Just called garden wire, they make a thicker and softer version as well. Super cheap at dollar stores though, just like a 20guage wore, and likely a little easier on the fingers.

If LSTing hooks were hedgehog cakes and this was a competition

First prize would go to Carcass

6C88D092-6580-4534-B80C-138659C648AB.jpeg

Second prize would go to Nev

68934642-FB00-4501-BF44-A357558E8D17.jpeg

And I would DEFINITELY get third prize LOLLING!

5BDA115A-E8A4-4C57-B511-B766226C167A.jpeg

I get this stuff from the dollar stores here in Canada. Hardware stores likely have it in the garden section as well. Just called garden wire, they make a thicker and softer version as well. Super cheap at dollar stores though, just like a 20guage wore, and likely a little easier on the fingers.

Thanks, dick.

Do I have to buy a case of 24 rolls?

Thanks, dick.

Do I have to buy a case of 24 rolls?
:laughtwo: no, you don't... but I would if I seen the whole case sitting there haha. I keep losing mine
$1.25cdn a roll

Maybe I'll get a lifetime supply of skewers from the skewer company (a $5.00 value!) ;)

:laughtwo: no, you don't... but I would if I seen the whole case sitting there haha. I keep losing mine
$1.25cdn a roll

Unfortunately, our dollar stores are closed except for the food sections due to the pandemic so looks like I might have to get it online. I'll pay too much but at least, I'll have it. I'm planning on training all my plants going forward.

Thanks, Shed. I have no idea if our hardware stores are open. I only learned about the dollar store this morning from Felonious who is my personal shopper and he's out currently. :battingeyelashes:

Unfortunately, our dollar stores are closed except for the food sections due to the pandemic so looks like I might have to get it online. I'll pay too much but at least, I'll have it. I'm planning on training all my plants going forward.
Ah bummer. Ours are open, as are the majority of stores, just with lots of precautions and rules. Should be able to find it fairly cheap somewhere if there's a garden section open though.

Back
Top Bottom