Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Happy Monday!
It's time for a little Update on what's been going on in the last few days...

First up- theFastBuds Blackberry auto is dry enough to jar up, so I weighed her on her way to the jars...
3.jpg

59.25g, so about 2-1/8 oz -the eighth will go away during the cure, so 2 ounces out the door...
One of the nugs:
4.jpg

In the jars- those are 1 quart jars (spaghetti sauce jars)

5.jpg

That's it for that one...next up- the @Herbies Seeds photoperiod Blueberry Hill, which sprouted on Sunday morning - :oops:
(on the first try!!)
1.jpg

She'll spend the next few weeks in the box under a single 9 watt globeless led bulb. That seedling mat not only warms the seedling, but it also keeps the box at a fairly constant 76f...
2.jpg

That's all for the indoor stuff, on to the outdoor @Weed Seeds Express Blueberry auto...

The SaugaView®:
6.jpg

21" tall, 74 days old, flowering for 7 weeks today- still fed 5g/gal of mc+.75g of @Blue Planet Nutrients "Easy Weed"with every watering.
She's starting to fade a little, which is expected at her age...

... Mr. Bill says "Hi"! ;)

11.jpg

Another look...She's still drinking a gallon every other day, so she has a ways to go..
7.jpg

Her buds are still growing, there's a few real fat ones on her...
6a.jpg

A bud- that's a seed stuck to it at the top- not a weed seed, just something the wind blew in...so, I guess it could be a weed seed..... just not our kind of weed....

She's showing a little bit of amber, but I'm not going to harvest her till her water usage slows way down.
10a.jpg

And that's about it for this update-
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support.. :peace:
Have a great week, and please, stay as safe as possible out there!
Amazing work mate, looks delicious!! :circle-of-love:

Although, 3 feet tall may well be the limit in a 3 gallon pot, because I've never had one get over 3 feet tall in one

I have a three footer in a two gallon GeoPot and my Skywalker OG was 4+ feet in a three gallon. I measured from the soil line.

Veg time+ genetics makes the
difference.

Congrats on the harvests!

Those are some beautiful buds.

I just found my new project!!
image.jpg

Think this will be a great little grow box! Will be discreet in my kitchen too! And the washing wand will make a fine turntable. Hell I might start busting out some rhymes! Use the drain line for, well, the drain when watering. Bet I can wire the fans and the light direct to the damn plug. Oh my I’m feeling like I’m on to something here! Ha.

NTH

Think this will be a great little grow box! Will be discreet in my kitchen too! And the washing wand will make a fine turntable. Hell I might start busting out some rhymes! Use the drain line for, well, the drain when watering. Bet I can wire the fans and the light direct to the damn plug. Oh my I’m feeling like I’m on to something here! Ha.
When you turn that into a grow box you should take pics along the way and post a tutorial on how it's done! Seems like a great project to share if you have the time/inclination.

image.jpg

NTH
What a great idea!

Looking forward to watching how you make this happen.

The Adventures of a 9 Toed Hippy and His Magical Dishwasher.

LOLLLLL

I know it’s a bit off topic, but I really love repurposing so much. This is my first BBQ repurposed. I bought it for $80 secondhand in a time when I was super broke it was considered a super extravagant purchase lollll, and it provided so many awesome BBQ’s, some that are still spoken about to this very day, I couldn’t just toss it when we updated coz it was so so special to me.

I used some of its wooden frame to make a kind of picture frame and a hangy sunnies key thingy, when I say “I” I mean I barked orders to my long suffering partner in crime. I appreciate it every time I look at it.

ED3322D9-5128-4E6C-BEEE-B3CEECF201DA.jpeg

That Blackberryberry finished up in total Awsomeness! Now it’s almost time to sit back with a big fat hand roll with that artisans purple beauty and enjoy the reward of the bounty. Nice
:rollit:
It’s extraordinary isn’t it?

I have never in my life seen a plant like it.

There's something about deep purple in weed!
Right? It's hard to stop looking at it..
Amazing work mate, looks delicious!!
Thank you, WSE! And thanks for the great genetics!
Also, congrats on sprouting the Blueberry Hill on the first try. Say Hi to Mr. Bill for me.
Thanks, BigD, but there's a little problem....
It's Dead Jim.jpg
So close, yet so far away...it "damped off" this morning..:rip:
the second attempt is soaking as we speak....
Congrats on the harvests!
Thanks, VG! 2 down, one to go!
Think this will be a great little grow box!
It will- it'll get a little tight in there around harvest time, but you can definitely grow some great weed in there-
When @VetSmoke85 first came to the forum, he grew his first crop in a cabinet about that size...
Here's a link to his first very successful stealth grow:

take pics along the way and post a tutorial on how it's done!
:thumb:
The Adventures of a 9 Toed Hippy and His Magical Dishwasher.
And there's the title for your tutorial, NTH!
Now it’s almost time to sit back with a big fat hand roll with that artisans purple beauty
That's next! I smoked her scissor hash the other evening, it was all I hoped it would be- heavy indica, sleep came very easy.
I have never in my life seen a plant like it.
I hadn't either...I've grown a few others with "purple" in the strain name, but they just had a faint "suggestion" of color in them, this one really lived up to it's name...

Right? It's hard to stop looking at it..

Thank you, WSE! And thanks for the great genetics!

Thanks, BigD, but there's a little problem....
It's Dead Jim.jpg

Thanks, VG! 2 down, one to go!

It will- it'll get a little tight in there around harvest time, but you can definitely grow some great weed in there-
When @VetSmoke85 first came to the forum, he grew his first crop in a cabinet about that size...
Here's a link to his first very successful stealth grow:

:thumb:

And there's the title for your tutorial, NTH!

That's next! I smoked her scissor hash the other evening, it was all I hoped it would be- heavy indica, sleep came very easy.

I hadn't either...I've grown a few others with "purple" in the strain name, but they just had a faint "suggestion" of color in them, this one really lived up to it's name...
Thanks for the link Carcass. You rock.

NTH

Thanks for the link Carcass. You rock.
No problem, NTH-I hope Vetsmoke85's experiences can help you a bit!
Damn damp.
Yeah, evidently that last little bit of ProMix in the bag had some kind of fungus in it...(the "damping off" kind...)

So, since I'm out of ProMix (and I don't want to start seeds in FFOF), I took that same cup of soil, spread it out on a cookie sheet, and cooked it in the oven @ 325f for an hour and a half, sanitized the solo cups, and I even boiled the distilled water that I'm going to water her with for the first week or so, just in case that's where the fungus came from...
So, when if I kill another one, it won't be from a fungus.... it'll just be business as usual... ;)
^^^^^^^X2^^^^^^
:high-five:

If you have access to fresh worm castings, you can mix a bit of them with some non-chlorinated water like rain water. Then, soak your seeds in that water until the tails show. Then pot them up and sprinkle the rwc water on The soil. The microbes in the castings help prevent the dreaded damping off disease.

Don't forget the time I squeezed 3 autos in there too :laugh: Ridiculous.

Don't forget the time I squeezed 3 autos in there too :laugh: Ridiculous.
Great journal VetSmoke! Was reading your first one and have to ask if all went well with the birth of your son? Sure hope so. And thank you for your service brother.

NTH

Great journal VetSmoke! Was reading your first one and have to ask if all went well with the birth of your son? Sure hope so. And thank you for your service brother.

NTH
All went great thanks. He will be 2 on Christmas Eve. Cutest of all 3 offspring. Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom