Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

A little status report on Ms.Cheese-

She moved in to her new home yesterday evening,and this morning she's looking happy about it...

She's looking happy in her new home! Let's hope she'll thrive like the big boy who held her spot previously :passitleft::morenutes: cheese varieties have been my favourite the last few years.

Thanks,irie !
She's looking even happier this morning,so I think she really likes it out there...
We'd been having cloudy,overcast weather,so I figured I'd put her out there to sort of ease her into the direct sun thing-but then yesterday (her first day out),we had full sun all day and the temps were in the mid 80's-not exactly easing her into it!
She apparently loves the heat-the only reaction she had to it was to grow about an inch overnight!
Today is going to be even hotter,but today I'm not going to worry about it....she evidently doesn't need me anymore...:(....they grow up so fast....

Hi,VG-Thanks!
I can use some "sunny"-not sure why,but I've been in kind of a
crap mood for the last few days-things are looking up,though-and you definitely helped!

love the fact you know you are low budget..
Thanks,MH-that outdoor one is going to get more spent on her than the big guy did-
She'll be raised on about a dollar worth of MegaCrop-that's a dollar more than he got...

Thanks,MH-that outdoor one is going to get more spent on her than the big guy did-
She'll be raised on about a dollar worth of MegaCrop-that's a dollar more than he got...

Yeah, the ladies cost more to maintain. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A little late getting started today,had a bunch of stuff to do first thing this morning...i hate that...
But it is Monday,so it's time for a little update on the girls-They have just been getting quietly fatter,and I've had to start propping up some branches on the Peyote Critical-mainly the smaller,larfy buds that have come up from "down there"in the shadier areas-I should have probably removed them a month or so ago-too late now...
The Northern Lights doesn't need any support her branches are about twice the diameter of the PC's-she's pretty stout for her size...

Here's my usual top-down shot,NL on the left,PC on the right:

Took them out into the hallway for a couple of natural light pics-here's the PC,she's got a little "purplish" thing going on:

The NL is not as branchy,she's got a few larfy buds down low,but not many..
She's also got a little touch of purple happening,but not really very much...

And I took a few silhouette pics (by popular demand @Backlipslide;)) on their way back into the box...

PC

NL:

And ,of course,at this stage of the game,a couple of budshots are a must...

Here's an NL bud-nowhere near as much frost as her roommate,but fatter:

And the much frostier PC:

And last but not least,Ms.Cheese,the little outside lady-it's been over 80 degrees every since she went out there,but she's loving it-she got a healthy 4 gram drink of Mega Crop yesterday:

@InTheShed suggested that I just let her go "au natural"out there,so that's what I've decided to do...no topping,no nothing,just going to let her grow as nature intended.
I'm not sure how long she's got before she starts flowering (she's a photo),but I don't want to do anything to slow her down since it's getting late in the growing season...

And there you have it for today-both of the indoor girls are 90 days from sprout,55 days flowering,fed nothing but Mega Crop their whole lives.

I've started checking the trichomes on the PC (Barney's says done at 49-56 days flowering)
But they're not even all cloudy yet,so they're both going to go long....which is fine,I'm in no hurry...
A little side note-My intake,and one of my exhaust fans both went out a few days ago...so apparently 7 months of running 24/7 is all you can expect from a $2.00 fan...:)

Thanks for looking,I appreciate the support!

And I'll see you back here in about a week,Happy Growing,everyone!:peace:

Thanks,Shed
Man,that was a beautiful plant!
The purple tinge is odd,sort of depends on how the light hits it,it's pretty faint.
As long as the THC makes it through the cure,that's enough for me:)

Let's see what that baby can to by October :).
She's growing pretty fast-I don't think she'll achieve "flagpole" status,but she'll be fairly good sized by then...I'm hoping so,anyway...

Plants are looking great mate, Ms cheese should do just fine and I think I may look into this megacrop, I've never heard of it until yourself @carcass and @Dutchman1990 started using also and have seen good results of both of you

Back
Top Bottom