Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

And stick a flag on top to make it official :).
I thought about that but I don't have a little flag around here...sounds like a trip to the dollar store is in order...

nd from the amount of preflowers that showed up in the last week or so,the real ones can't be far behind..
on a male plant, there are no other flowers. You are looking at them. There are no "real" male flowers that will develop later. Here is what a fully developed male plant will look like, with hundreds of what you are calling pre flowers:
male-plant-III.jpg

Well that's good,then-they just seemed like preflowers because there's
only one on each side of the petiole,like females do when they first show sex.
I just dealt with 2 males a little while ago, harvested pollen from one of them, so I know that once they "go for it" it doesn't take long

We feel your pain brother. hearts and souls out to you for your difficult sacrifice but think of the innocent virgin girls you have saved from this rutting beast. No sneaking into your room on the wind to defile your sweet and nubile wombed princesses. No horrible " i have something to tell you" conversation leading to grandparent titles (unmarried-the shame alone !) You have done the right thing mate . From henceforth you shall be known throughout the 420 kingdom as "Sir Carcass The Spunktrumpet Slayer" . It is a bit of a mouthful but the last knighted fellow got worse and he only got caught the one time with the wooly friend !!

That's right-they'll get pollinated on MY schedule-not from some horny pollen
that snuck in through the window.;)
..although,He's not totally neutered yet,but it's a lot easier to keep an eye on 2 branches than it is to keep an eye on 35 or 40

..although,He's not totally neutered yet,but it's a lot easier to keep an eye on 2 branches than it is to keep an eye on 35 or 40
justike my daughters boyfriends will be with the gadget i have made for them to wear !

that little devil

Just one pic of a happy Peyote Critical bud-yesterday there wasn't enough pistils to really see without looking close,but today she's decided to get serious about this "flowering" thing...

Thats it- she just looked so happy,I had to show you :peace:

Here it is Monday again,so here's a little update...
The girls are on day 20 of 12/12,they've grown about 8 (NL) and 10(PC) inches in 20 days,but they didn't grow much overnight,so I like to think that the stretch is about done...but I can't be sure yet...they'll need water and food this evening,and right after feeding is when they seem to grow the fastest...

In this pic you can see the difference in height-the Northern Lights can't quite keep up with the Peyote Critical

Here's just a bud from the PC:

And the NL:

It's 91 degrees today,here's how I cope with this much heat in the box,basically just "put the top down"...I can't do this during their dark time,but it cools off by the time the lights go out (7:45pm)

Even with the top down,it's still 84 in there (82f in the room),but as I sometimes say....it is what it is,no A/C so what ya gonna do?

Here's a pic of the flagpole outside-still alive,and starting to flower on the left branch-odd,nothing on the right side...

flowers forming on the left

He's in the hottest part of the yard,and looks a little droopy by days end,but is always fine in the AM
We'll see next week if I'm right about the stretch being about done...I'm hoping it is,I've got 12" more before things start hitting the lights

Thanks for looking,I appreciate the support!
See you here in about a week:peace:

Hey cass missing the updates buddie
I'm running a little late today,I actually had some stuff that had to get done this morning-
being retired,that's not a usual thing for me,can't say that I care much for it;)

My oh my ,they are just lovely.

Thank You,VG..I hope they can take a little heat,it's still warming up outside-93f now,
85 in the box,even with the top down

The size of those leaves!
They are big...I know some folks defoliate those leaves out of there,but they're not really in the way of anything,and as big as they are,they've got to be doing some good for the plants.

Back
Top Bottom