Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

My Dr. S is really taking off as well. 1 month old today
Wow!- that one looks excellent! (as do all your plants)
Mine was sort of a slow starter( she's 29 today)- I'm hoping she catches up some before she flowers out there.
I may take a cutting from her, and if it lives, I'll grow it out indoors-she's got quite a few little branches sprouting so I may take 2 just to be safe.
one guy was up to 15g/gal
This one's happy with (only) 7g, so I probably won't go much higher, unless she starts
showing a deficiency...which would be weird at 7g...

Aloha Carcass!

You and those silhouette shots! It has that “leave something for the imagination” vibe. My Gelat-OG has that weird leaf thing going on the whole plant.. It honestly reminds me of little crocodile tales lol..

Garden looks beautiful as always. Some full sun outdoor chem is gonna be fire. Hope you are having a blessed night carcass!

:passitleft:

Thanks, Sunny!
You and those silhouette shots!

And speaking of that...here's the little silhouette that's keeping me busy today... :love:
1594760741499.jpeg

My Gelat-OG has that weird leaf thing going on the whole plant.. It honestly reminds me of little crocodile tales lol..

Exactly! the leaves actually have an extra "seam"(?) along the edges that fold up at a 90 degree angle- mainly on the sugar leaves-Must be a Gelat.og thing...

Wow!- that one looks excellent!

Thank you! And I’ll be there in September to meet that good looking baby finally.

This is one of your (formerly indoor) LRx babies. Since it has decided not to be an autoflower (is a female though) I brought it outside last week. Today I put it in the REALLY good spot that just opened up. Let’s see what it does now..

256D5551-5E7B-495B-ABC1-D5DB21B27636.jpeg

Thanks, Sunny!

And speaking of that...here's the little silhouette that's keeping me busy today... :love:
1594760741499.jpeg

Exactly! the leaves actually have an extra "seam"(?) along the edges that fold up at a 90 degree angle- mainly on the sugar leaves-Must be a Gelat.og thing...
Gah! My heart is melting.
What a little pumpkin.:love::love::love::love::love:

Awe man that makes my heart so happy! So blessed my Braddah. Careful those little grabbers like grabbin especially branches lol

Thank you! And I’ll be there in September to meet that good looking baby finally.

This is one of your (formerly indoor) LRx babies. Since it has decided not to be an autoflower (is a female though) I brought it outside last week. Today I put it in the REALLY good spot that just opened up. Let’s see what it does now..

256D5551-5E7B-495B-ABC1-D5DB21B27636.jpeg

What a breathtaking view @13goody13 Reminds me of Ketchikan in the summer months.

Your apprentices is young.
Right now, the shiny stuff on the door is what she's really interested in. ;)
This is one of your (formerly indoor) LRx babies.
Today I put it in the REALLY good spot that just opened up.
Beautiful plant! she's gonna love it out there...hell, I'd love it out there with that view!
Gah! My heart is melting.
What a little pumpkin.:love::love::love::love::love:
She's a real little cutie...5 months old yesterday, she's a very happy baby- her little smile is the real heart melter!
what a cute little dickens. Just make sure he doesn't run with the trimmimg scissors.
She's not quite there yet- another few months and the lesson will be "don't crawl with scissors":cheesygrinsmiley:
Careful those little grabbers like grabbin especially branches lol
Right now, noses and eyeglasses are her main "grabbing" targets...

the deficiencies you see above 6.5 are actually lockouts!
7g is going to be the limit on that one- she hasn't really gotten any greener from 4g to 7g so I don't think
a higher dose would do much more for her. Nothing weird going on yet with her, so I'll just leave well enough alone
Aww...the little cuteness!
...and getting cuter! she's learned to laugh recently...a little baby laughing is about as cute as it gets!

I found another pro mix product. Pro mix hp cc. It’s pretty awesome. Just keep feeding. In regards to mega crop I had one at 5g/gal and she was getting light, upped to to 6 and she has recovered nicely. I attached the before and after. (I started these in pro mix BX all I could get at the time.)

I told my friend to get pro mix hp and he accidentally got pro mix hp cc. Turns out it’s awesome.

Attachments

• E977017C-0895-4996-942A-F7B783EAC605.jpeg
    E977017C-0895-4996-942A-F7B783EAC605.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 26BB0AFB-B760-4A3B-9386-20F3CAE0024A.jpeg
    26BB0AFB-B760-4A3B-9386-20F3CAE0024A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom