Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

That's an interesting product...although one of the things I like about ProMix HP is that it isn't chunky.
Those chunks can get in the way if you're trying to germinate seeds in it-
I also don't understand how chunk coir can hold a lot of water, yet folks who grow in coco are supposed to water every day, because the coco doesn't hold any water....
Does chopping it up make it absorbent ? and if so, why don't folks just grow in the chunks?

I love the $15 bale of all-purpose. Nothing added. Dare I say that Premier tech saw the possibility of $$$$ in catering to the cannabis grower? Just like every other gardening company? It is a possibility that I have been giving some thought to as I watch my babies grow.
Would really love for someone to run a side by side to see. It is too cost prohibitive for me to do it. Would cost around $70 to have any of the other types delivered or I would have to drive really far to get it.

Hi there, VG!
Dare I say that Premier tech saw the possibility of $$$$
Not cynical at all- they know that growers are always looking for something to make our
plants grow a little better, so they're giving us some choices...and making money at it...although
their products seem pretty reasonably priced for what can be produced by a good cannabis gardener (like @Virgin Ground for instance :cheesygrinsmiley:)

Hi there, VG!

Not cynical at all- they know that growers are always looking for something to make our
plants grow a little better, so they're giving us some choices...and making money at it...although
their products seem pretty reasonably priced for what can be produced by a good cannabis gardener (like @Virgin Ground for instance :cheesygrinsmiley:)
I'm a cheap date , baby. :laughtwo:
I do have a friend set to come through here in a few months. If she can find some maybe she could drop a bale by my place. I would love to try the HP and see first hand.

You're using ProMix now, arent you?(I could be wrong, maybe I just assumed)
I've noticed that the HP holds a lot more water than the stuff I've been using...with the Black Magic,
I get apx 40% runoff/gal. when I water, but with the ProMix, I get apx 10% runoff from one gallon.
Pretty cool stuff so far (I just started using it 2 weeks ago)

On a different subject- here's a pic of my Gelat.og auto- it's been pale all it's life, so I've been feeding @7g/MC/gal for the last 4 feedings.
It's finally starting to green up- odd, considering where it's at in its life (72 days old)...it should be starting to fade a little bit right about now...
1594930786038.jpeg

You're using ProMix now, arent you?(I could be wrong, maybe I just assumed)
I've noticed that the HP holds a lot more water than the stuff I've been using...with the Black Magic,
I get apx 40% runoff/gal. when I water, but with the ProMix, I get apx 10% runoff from one gallon.
Pretty cool stuff so far (I just started using it 2 weeks ago)
Lol. Yes. The all purpose in the black and blue bag/bale.

Damn, it sure likes the Wa. sun !:goodjob:
Over 4' tall, and it hasn't even started stretching yet...It's definitely got monster potential!
I'm glad they're getting bigger than the one I grew- I thought they might all be shorties, since that one only grew to 21", but that's obviously not the case...
She's going to be fun to watch for the next 6 or 8 weeks!

Damn, it sure likes the Wa. sun !:goodjob:
Over 4' tall, and it hasn't even started stretching yet...It's definitely got monster potential!
I'm glad they're getting bigger than the one I grew- I thought they might all be shorties, since that one only grew to 21", but that's obviously not the case...
She's going to be fun to watch for the next 6 or 8 weeks!
Ya it looks like the one growing with the goldfish is the only LOW growing plant, but that might just be it’s situation lol

Love the lil guy sillouette shot Mr. C I must admit I miss my own being only wee folk from time to time!

Funny I popped in near the Pro Mix stuff, my soil is just beat down so I just bought two blocks of it and planted some tomatoes and peppers in it, as well as a couple of clones that have rooted. I'll let you know if I "find Growtopia" TM lol

This is the all purpose:

IMG_20200719_174915451~2.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, PB! Good to see you !
Love the lil guy sillouette shot Mr. C I must admit I miss my own being only wee folk from time to time!
Grandkids are really a joy to have around.:love:...but it's also a joy when their parents pick them up at the end of the day... ;) kind of a win-win type of deal!
I'm liking the ProMix, but I've only got one plant in it so far- it seems to hold more water than the Black Magic I used to use, so that's a good thing- watering a little less often will be nice...

Alaskan Purple auto,left... Gelat.o.g. auto, right
So many buds on those autos! :adore:
And the Dr.SeedsMan cbd- she got up-potted on the 10th to a 3 gallon
Looking great so far. How long do you plan to keep her in veg?
I'm almost out of CBD, so I'm hoping that one does well out there.
Now that I'm going to have lots of CBD in my pantry, I'm curious how best to use it. How do you consume your CBD and for what ailments?

So many buds on those autos! :adore:
Thanks, Beez!
They're pretty short plants, so what they'll lack in length, they'll make up in volume ;)
How long do you plan to keep her in veg?
I'd like to get her to about 2' tall before I discontinue her 4.5 hours of "extra" lighting after sundown.
She's 15" now (and a slow grower) so it might be another month or so before I let her flower.

How do you consume your CBD and for what ailments?
I didn't get enough off of the Pink Kush to make oil, so I just smoke a little during the day for mild anxiety and back pain, then a couple hits just before bed (after my Purple Punch) it's really good for sleep- as long as I don't smoke too much- 2 hits help me sleep, but 4 hits seem to keep me awake.

If I get enough off the DrS to do so, I'd like to infuse some oil and make some gummies- if it behaves like thc, gummies should make the effects last quite a bit longer than smoking it.

Time for Monday's update!
Not a lot to report today, the indoor girls are just getting a little fatter every day...
Gelat.og auto on the left, Alaskan Purple auto on the right
The G.og is 77 days old, flowering for 44 days. AP is 56 days old, flowering 31 days
The Saugaview®:
1595274312956.jpeg

Same thing, different angle:
G.og is still getting 7g Mega Crop, starting to fade a little from the bottom up- the AP is getting 5gMC now,
and they both get 4ml silica blast with every feeding.
1595275023185.jpeg

A G.og bud- not as frosty as I'd like to see, but she's got a week or 2 to go.
1595275408633.jpeg

And an AP bud- she's doing well- almost as frosty as the G.og- she's got 4 or 5 weeks to go
1595275515713.jpeg

And a couple silhouette shots, since I had them out for watering anyway... :cheesygrinsmiley:
G.og :
1595275782238.jpeg

and the little AP:
1595275855825.jpeg

And that's it for the little indoor girls...

We've had plenty of sun all last week (after the overcast burns off), and the outside girls are pretty happy about that...
Found a few aphids on the ChemDawg- just a few, so I squished them- but they'll be back....
Chem dawg is the big one, the smaller one is the Dr. Seedsman cbd...
CD is 58 days old, 25"tall, and not flowering yet- The DrS is 37 days old, 15" tall, not flowering.
(Both seeds were gifted to me by my son, @13goody13):thanks:
1595276432075.jpeg

A better look at the CD- I may need a bigger pot-that 3 gallon looks awful little...
She's fed 6.5g MC/4ml silica blast.
1595276566217.jpeg

And finally the DrSeedsman- she's growing about half as fast as the CD (and she's 3 weeks younger)
She should be ready to flower in a month or so...not even any pre flowers on her yet.
This is the one in ProMix HP...she seems happy with it so far. She's still at 4.5g/MegaCrop/gal.
1595276835275.jpeg

I'm planning on taking a few cuttings, but the little "secondary" branches are growing reeeeally slow-
so it's going to be awhile...

Not much else going on, so I guess that's it for this update!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support!

Remember to mask up, and stay safe out there! :peace:

Time for Monday's update!
Not a lot to report today, the indoor girls are just getting a little fatter every day...
Gelat.og auto on the left, Alaskan Purple auto on the right
The G.og is 77 days old, flowering for 44 days. AP is 56 days old, flowering 31 days
The Saugaview®:
1595274312956.jpeg

Same thing, different angle:
G.og is still getting 7g Mega Crop, starting to fade a little from the bottom up- the AP is getting 5gMC now,
and they both get 4ml silica blast with every feeding.
1595275023185.jpeg

A G.og bud- not as frosty as I'd like to see, but she's got a week or 2 to go.
1595275408633.jpeg

And an AP bud- she's doing well- almost as frosty as the G.og- she's got 4 or 5 weeks to go
1595275515713.jpeg

And a couple silhouette shots, since I had them out for watering anyway... :cheesygrinsmiley:
G.og :
1595275782238.jpeg

and the little AP:
1595275855825.jpeg

And that's it for the little indoor girls...

We've had plenty of sun all last week (after the overcast burns off), and the outside girls are pretty happy about that...
Found a few aphids on the ChemDawg- just a few, so I squished them- but they'll be back....
Chem dawg is the big one, the smaller one is the Dr. Seedsman cbd...
CD is 58 days old, 25"tall, and not flowering yet- The DrS is 37 days old, 15" tall, not flowering.
(Both seeds were gifted to me by my son, @13goody13):thanks:
1595276432075.jpeg

A better look at the CD- I may need a bigger pot-that 3 gallon looks awful little...
She's fed 6.5g MC/4ml silica blast.
1595276566217.jpeg

And finally the DrSeedsman- she's growing about half as fast as the CD (and she's 3 weeks younger)
She should be ready to flower in a month or so...not even any pre flowers on her yet.
This is the one in ProMix HP...she seems happy with it so far. She's still at 4.5g/MegaCrop/gal.
1595276835275.jpeg

I'm planning on taking a few cuttings, but the little "secondary" branches are growing reeeeally slow-
so it's going to be awhile...

Not much else going on, so I guess that's it for this update!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support!

Remember to mask up, and stay safe out there! :peace:
Pretty plants buddy :high-five:looks like a nice yield on them too.

Back
Top Bottom