Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Everything looks great Carcass what difference in color on the indoor girls.
Thanks, Smokey- The light colored one almost started to green up a bit- if she was younger, I might try 1 more gram of MC, but this far in, there's no point...she's just a pale one,and the AP is a dark one
Glad to see everyone is doing well at your place. Plants look great.
Hi, VG! Good to see you!
And congrats on that new light- that one looks custom made for your new closet!
looks like a nice yield on them too.
Thanks,Sparkey !
They'll do ok ,but not as good as the last one- I should really only grow one in
there- crowding them together like they are doesn't do anything good for the yield....
Next grow will be just one plant .

The DrS is 37 days old, 15" tall, not flowering.
She's 15" now (and a slow grower) so it might be another month or so before I let her flower.
She's actually looking pretty dang good for only being 37 days old. I'm sure she'll pick up some momentum soon. Here's a photo of my Dr. Seedsman at 35 days old - pretty small and you know what she looks like now, right? :cool:

a couple hits just before bed (after my Purple Punch) it's really good for sleep- as long as I don't smoke too much- 2 hits help me sleep, but 4 hits seem to keep me awake.
Perfect, just the info I was looking for. :thanks:
if I get enough off the DrS to do so, I'd like to infuse some oil and make some gummies- if it behaves like thc, gummies should make the effects last quite a bit longer than smoking it.
Sounds like a good plan, I'll probably do the same. :)

Here's a photo of my Dr. Seedsman at 35 days old
Thanks, Beez- I feel better about mine now- I think I'm just used to autos growing sooo fast- makes the photos seem slow, but they're really just growing as they should...

I've seen your DrS now- If mine grows up half that well, I'll be tickled!

Hi,Boo! Thanks for stopping by- the door is always open, so don't be a stranger!
I did not know that! The apple doesn’t appear to have fallen far from the tree.
He's actually been growing longer than I have- I told him about MegaCrop the last time he visited,
and He's been killin' it ever since (he was probably killin' it before too, but spending a lot more on nutes)
That view almost gave the Saugaview® a run for the money. :love:
But the good thing about the Saugaview® is you can't tell that they're only about a foot tall ;)

Ever-vigilant, "Pretzel, the Wonder Cat", guards the ChemDawg...
1595362724253.jpeg

Love me some Chem and so does the cat by the looks of it
He's the reason most of my bud pics have cat hairs on them...in the house, he sleeps behind the grow box- by the air intake. I think I've smoked a lot of cat hair... ;)
Hope you are well brother
I'm doing alright- Hope you're doing the same!

If I get enough off the DrS to do so, I'd like to infuse some oil and make some gummies- if it behaves like thc, gummies should make the effects last quite a bit longer than smoking it.
Hiya carcass! :ciao: Word on the street (AKA - Amy) is that CBD is best absorbed by swisishing it in your mouth. You can make gummies too, but it’s not absorbed as well, so just double up.:thumb:
And a couple silhouette shots, since I had them out for watering anyway... :cheesygrinsmiley:
G.og :
1595275782238.jpeg
I’ve been thinking on it and it’s time - overdue in fact - to dub this the carcassview. I don’t know how to make the R-circle, so someone else will have to take care of that for me. ;)

All your plants are looking great carcass!! :love::popcorn:

swisishing it in your mouth
Well, under the tongue (sublingual) and inside cheeks (buccal) - I don’t swish so much ;)

But absolutely yes, that’s as efficient as vaping or smoking it in terms of immediate effects and perceivable effects (like pain relief, anxiety relief, anti-depressive etc.).

Eating/ingesting CBD actually provides a whole different set of benefits at the systemic level where it helps to reduce inflammation over time – an effect we don’t necessarily feel immediately etc. But I added eating CBD to my daily routine a few months ago and I’m definitely feeling the systemic effects now from that.

Actually I’ve thought for a while that if Gummies are strong enough they potentially cover both bases. If you chew it for a long time then you’d get lots of absorption in the mouth - like HH was saying - and then you swallow the rest. So if they’re nice and strong I’d say that’s the best of both worlds in one gummy. I think about that for myself quite a lot but I haven’t ventured into Gummies yet... not sure whether they’d even be acceptable sugar free so I haven’t tried. :hmmmm:

CBD is best absorbed by swisishing it in your mouth.
I'm hoping to get enough to experiment a little...I took 2 cuttings from the Dr.S. yesterday- if they live, I may have enough time outside to get a couple more to flower this year- they won't get very big, but I may get an extra ounce or 2 from them. That's the plan, anyway..we'll have to see if the cuttings cooperate...
I’ve been thinking on it and it’s time - overdue in fact - to dub this the carcassview.
Awww... thanks for that, Heavenly! (Alt+0174 for the ®) :circle-of-love:

If you chew it for a long time then you’d get lots of absorption in the mouth
Hi,Amy!
I'll just let one dissolve in my mouth after a little chewing,and see what happens...my youngest son swears by that method, but for some reason,I haven't tried it yet..
not sure whether they’d even be acceptable sugar free so I haven’t tried. :hmmmm:
Mine are half sugar free & half regular jello, I think totally sugar free would probably taste just fine-
In fact, I'll make my next batch of gummies totally sugar free, and let you know how it goes...
Worst that could probably happen is they leave a funny aftertaste like most artificial sweetners..

Jello uses Acesulfame Potassium in the sugar free version, and here's what the google :) says about it:

Acesulfame K contains the carcinogen methylene chloride. Long-term exposure to methylene chloride can cause headaches, depression, nausea, mental confusion, liver effects, kidney effects, visual disturbances, and cancer in humans.

....after looking at that, the full-sugar version is probably the safer way to go...:oops:

It’s truly amazing what is allowed to be in the things that are sold to people for eating
It makes absolutely no sense...I'm thinking that kids eat a lot more jello than adults do, so that makes it even worse....

A person might be able to do something with fruit juice as a sweetener/flavoring- just add a couple more packages of gelatine... Although fruit juice is still full of sugar-

Maybe some savory gummies are the answer...although beef or chicken flavored gummies do sound particularly disgusting... ;)

That’s true actually all the sugar from holding it in your mouth for a long time is probably a really bad idea for one’s gums!

I don’t do fruit juices either – no fruit but blueberries for me – so yet again I feel like Gummies are not in my future...

I actually cancelled my dentist appt. for last Saurtday because covid.
My dentist actually cancelled my appt. a while back,(which I would've done if they didn't) they said they were having trouble getting PPE ...I think the hygenists just don't want to be diggin' around in someone's mouth right now...can't say I'd blame them for that...
I feel like Gummies are not in my future...
Cannabis flavored gummies might not taste too bad- just water, gelatine and infused oil.... easy-peasy ;)
(I'm kidding... they'd probably be awful)

Back
Top Bottom