Cardice?

lol i understand..ideas is the easy part...having the time/space/money/peace to do them is another matter ;)

i know that water cracking might be a good way to oxygenate the root areas if one takes care of the hydrogen.

hmm thats a good point, it might be possible with all the right equip to just have a water inlet (no electric), and use water pressure/craking/steam or whatever to convert the energy into whatever form required...a cave behind a waterfall. =D lmao

I read about vortex's and their ability to oxygenate water, and seems to make a lot of sense. I want to eventually build one out of 2 5 gallon water jugs, a water pump, some tubing and to see what happens...these "vortex brewers" seem to make some killer compost tea. I guess it has somthing to do with a double helix vortex and how it removes the "memory" from water and supercharges it with oxygen..

I guess that takes care of oxygen lol.

im not into compost tea yet unfortunatly. im learning about normal ferts atm...i missed out on the amonium for nitrates, but i have bonemeal and potash im going to use as a top dressing and i water with mild liquid seaweed/molasses water.

eventually i want to try pre mixing amonium nitrate-bonemeal-potash in a ratio of 3-2-1 into my potting compost and just using my sea/sugar watering and then top dress with the same goods in a 1-2-3 ratio. a few days before i put them into flower.
i know there are lots of feeding options, but if i can get down a system where i only need to feed them twice like that i will be very happy.

i can just buy a cement mixer then for making my compost. as i think it may just be possible to grow 300 small plants in my whole grow area, i need to make systems that require as ittle work as possible per plant.

one idea ive had for seperating the above and below ground enviroments is a large black poly sheet. space underneath for me to crawl into for maintainance, but just pierce a small hole and feed the seedlings through them. as long as the poly is not too thick, the plants should create an airtight seal and stretch the hole as it grows. if this root room is sufficiently air tight, you could just place a bottle of pure o2 in there ever so slightly open. you could have a high o2 possitive pressure enviroment for the roots and it would mean that the above ground eviroment can be co2 saturated 24/7 with out any risk of root death.

im keeping my cards close to my chest atm, but i think i have found a new way to root clones i havnt seen on this forum yet, i just need my plants a bit bigger to test it. anyhow it would work well with this poly sheet idea and with your scrog, having looked at it from the side. afraid we will have to wait a few weeks tho for me to show and tell.
ill give you a hint tho....wouldnt it be nice to just be able to cut off a branch and stick it straight in the mud and for it to grow from day 1, just think of how much time we save on the whole cloning chamber till it gets roots system.

this is just a wild guess based on what ive watched, but i suspect its possible to go from mother(ready for a cutting) to clone, to clone of clone in as little as 20 days. hell even 40 days is bloody fast from the growth rates ive seen on vids.

Back
Top Bottom