Caregivers' Garden

OK heres an Update on my current grows. I popped in some seeds last week of august. My ladies are thriving and seem to be doing well. The OG Kush # 18 has exploded in week 4 and 5. Last week I switched the light to 12/12 to pre sex them for about 4 days. After changing the light back to 18/6, it took about 3 or 4 days for the ladies to pop. So far no males (keeping fingers crossed).
IMG00019-20101001-1211.jpg

The OG Kush are the 4 plants in the back. The one in the orange bubbler is Jock Horror.
IMG00018-20101001-1210.jpg

The 2 plants on left in the back are maui waui, requested by a patient. The 2 plants on the right are Barney's farm vanilla Kush. Front and left is Magnus Motavation. All these plants are about 4 weeks from seed at the time. Seems I had lockout on motavation due to PH imbalance. Good thing I caught and remedied early.

CGs

IMG00023-20101003-2229.jpg

Since I lost a crop and need to get back on the fast track, I weakened and bought a 48 site cloner. I set it all up and got it running and filled tonite. I have cloned 48 tonite and hopefully this thing will pay off. It was relatively easy to setup, took me about 15 minutes. The price tag was a little high though.

ANother Update on my garden is that I have purchased a 12 site Ebb and Grow. I have heard many good things about this system. Changing and PH balancing 20 bubblers gets tiring and time consuming. So hopefully this will help me in that area. I still plan on using some bubblers here and there. Im thinking of doing a comparison grow and see how they fair compared to the ebb and grow. Please feel free to give advice.

CGS ;)

Well fellow growers,

I have put together my ebb and grow system today. Took me a little longer than I expected due to changing the layout a couple times. I ran a test and it seems to work perfectly. the water at the bottom of the buckets bother me though. I think I will raise them with a 2x6 so that just about all of the water will drain. I will post pictures of the system soon.

My mini split is keeping the room at nice temps for the ladies. I noticed it ranges from 85 in the day to about 72. The ladies are loving it and the coolest thing is that the dehumidifiers provides me with some of the best water on the planet. I tested the ppm and it was at zero. Then I checked the PH and it was ranging from 6.9 to 7.1. Holy cow! thats great water to work with. So I have come up with a plan to run my dehumidifier (from mini split) into my resevoir on the ebb and grow. So what water the plants transpires should go right back into the resevoir. I think this will be a good idea. Only time will tell.

My clones have yet rooted but they look very close too. They have those white bumps that look like whitehead zits. More updates shortly and pictures coming int he next few days. :yummy:

CGs

Wow CG looks great! Sorry to hear about the spidermites, at least you managed to still get a nice harvest. Ill be stopping in to watch the girls grow into beautiful women. Keep it up!!!!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom