Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

Fellow Chemdawg enthusiast... pullin up my bean bag chair and I'm going to hang with ya bro! Green .... green ... show me the green!!

I read your "about me"...... very similar. I had an NDE ... was on all sorts of crazy meds... wife hands me some seeds I stashed and says to me: "you wanna live? Grow these." Problem solved... now drug free and competitively swimming with the masters and cannabis.

Chemdawg... yeah buddy! :high-five:

Fellow Chemdawg enthusiast... pullin up my bean bag chair and I'm going to hang with ya bro! Green .... green ... show me the green!!

I read your "about me"...... very similar. I had an NDE ... was on all sorts of crazy meds... wife hands me some seeds I stashed and says to me: "you wanna live? Grow these." Problem solved... now drug free and competitively swimming with the masters and cannabis.

Chemdawg... yeah buddy!

Hey Bo, welcome :high-five:

So many healing aspects of this plant. Great to hear you've returned to the pool, and doing what you love. Praise cannabis lol. Sounds like your wife gets it, that's awesome. What were your first plants?

We are just about to skip to the next stop for 2017. I'd be honored if you'd join us.

Strawberry Diesel falling over at the start of wk4. (I'll add to new journal)

IMAG8314.jpg

My SSSDH in Veg. She still has me guessing. Loves Ca, Mg, P&K, but not N. She didn't like her roots getting bound, finicky girl.

IMAG8321.jpg

I'll see yall in the new one, should be up tomorrow. Best of Green in 17!

Hey Bo, welcome :high-five:

So many healing aspects of this plant. Great to hear you've returned to the pool, and doing what you love. Praise cannabis lol. Sounds like your wife gets it, that's awesome. What were your first plants?

We are just about to skip to the next stop for 2017. I'd be honored if you'd join us.

Strawberry Diesel falling over at the start of wk4. (I'll add to new journal)

IMAG8314.jpg

My SSSDH in Veg. She still has me guessing. Loves Ca, Mg, P&K, but not N. She didn't like her roots getting bound, finicky girl.

IMAG8321.jpg

I'll see yall in the new one, should be up tomorrow. Best of Green in 17!
Glad to see you back, Care!

Back
Top Bottom