CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

SWD is definitely on my future strain to grow list after this. :goodjob:

That's great to hear, I hope you grow her out, and find her just as amazing as I do. I don't think you'll be disappointed, just make sure you have room for her! The smoke is a great all-rounder, and the plant just wants to deliver.

This is Bella, the SWD, that put out 230g - in a 3 gal smart pot. She was Topped at 12 days old, she sat down in her pot, and immediately got thick in the stem. Aside from some bending, and light pinching, that's all I did to her. She had 31 days veg.

Sprout 11/1
Topped at 11/12
Photo 12/2
flower 12/9
Overdrive 1/20 to 2/4
Flush 2/4 to 2/19
Harvest 2/19 (70) days
Goal 175+
Yield: 230gram Dry

IMAG5097.jpg
IMAG5234.jpg
IMAG5359.jpg
IMAG5831.jpg
IMAG5780.jpg

Hope GLP.2 turns out this way. I've got a similar structure from her going on. :)

She was a true beauty!

That last pic looks like an old-world painting. :circle-of-love:

hey C.S., the young plant and the early flowering ones are really happy with these leds.
anyway, STOP those NUGS PICS, i ran out of vape and have 8/11 weeks to wait for decent nugs to come, your pics are a real torture to my brain, then stop IT NOW!!!!:ban:

just kidding and love your pics M8, resin covering is ridiculous and looks fake in fact...
unbelievable !!!

hey C.S., the young plant and the early flowering ones are really happy with these leds.
anyway, STOP those NUGS PICS, i ran out of vape and have 8/11 weeks to wait for decent nugs to come, your pics are a real torture to my brain, then stop IT NOW!!!!:ban:

just kidding and love your pics M8, resin covering is ridiculous and looks fake in fact...
unbelievable !!!

Love having you here ECD! I'll start the new journal, with nothing but nug shots, hahaha! Thanks for the kind words. I hope someone comes to your rescue, and hands you some kind bud! :high-five:

thanx M8, no worries, i came across this nice pakistani polm today and i"m ok for a week i guess.
iy's my old crappy town and i know her quite a bit...
i'll not sub your new bullshit thing without pics for sure.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

She was a true beauty!

That last pic looks like an old-world painting. :circle-of-love:

Thanks GT! I miss her too. Best growing plant/strain I've had, so far. If I can recreate the results, on my next run of her, ill try her in scrog, to see how far I can push the yield.

It was a toss up, but I decided to put a nug from THCBomb (instead of SWD), up in this month's NOTM contest. :)

:popcorn: Will do a complete read later.

Shoot Staker! I've been seeing you around & figured it was time for me to check out your grow. Boy have I been sleep walking. How did it take me this long to sub here? You've got the green thumb no doubt! I. apologize for my absence when I should have been posted on page one. Congrats on your previous harvests I missed.

:goodjob::nicethread:

Shoot Staker! I've been seeing you around & figured it was time for me to check out your grow. Boy have I been sleep walking. How did it take me this long to sub here? You've got the green thumb no doubt! I. apologize for my absence when I should have been posted on page one. Congrats on your previous harvests I missed.

:goodjob::nicethread:

What's up BAR! Great to have you here, no apologies needed -- I'm flattered that you read your way through! Thank you, for such a warm greeting, and Congrats on last month's, well deserved win, you got my vote. Please, get comfortable, and make yourself at home here, and in the new journal, which I'll get started tonight. :) Will be in Midtown, this Sept, again for fashion week. :) :Namaste::peace:

I've never posted in the Stakers journal and now it's done... But I've enjoyed following even if I haven't been vocal. The Bomb in NOTM looks like a serious contender! Great work all around and an enjoyable read.

I've never posted in the Stakers journal and now it's done... But I've enjoyed following even if I haven't been vocal. The Bomb in NOTM looks like a serious contender! Great work all around and an enjoyable read.

Thank you, for saying hello, and for the fine compliment, you're very kind! :thanks:
I'm glad that you found some enjoyment in this journal, as I have, in kind, found some in yours. :popcorn:
So great, when it works that way.. :high-five::peace:

You grow such wonderful plants and your pictures pop out at you.

Love the cat napping and the brown/gold socks which I happen to enjoy, as well. Hah

My cat was tearing around the house the other day and came flying into the grow room. His expression was hilarious. WTF?! Then he spazzed out and flies away.

You grow such wonderful plants and your pictures pop out at you.

Love the cat napping and the brown/gold socks which I happen to enjoy, as well. Hah

My cat was tearing around the house the other day and came flying into the grow room. His expression was hilarious. WTF?! Then he spazzed out and flies away.

Thank you, Cannateer, and welcome!
Glad you like the girls, they are so much fun, thank you for the kind words!
I also find it amazing, and usually hilarious, to watch cats around cannabis! They love it, but don't understand that it's not catnip...until they eat your prized seedling! Mine knows that I freak out when he gets near the garden, and so now -- I swear, he does it just to F with me. He's totally related. :)

Your girls are coming along, and are looking great. Best of buds!

hi Bro' i see everything goes on nicely in your spaces, beautiful.
have a nice day among the girlz.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom