CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

Zucchini blossoms are good eats too. Ladies are coming along well. I'll be posting some trich updates soon.
i second that Allsmiles, i usually stuff the zucchini with some goat cheese and cook them stuffed in a light fresh tomato sauce with a few fresh basil stems.
huummm make my mouth...

hey C.S., thanx for your reply on the led panels. i should be able to buy one that replace my 600w hps around Christmas, i hope.
it is something like 1100euros.
i wish you the best M8

i second that Allsmiles, i usually stuff the zucchini with some goat cheese and cook them stuffed in a light fresh tomato sauce with a few fresh basil stems.
huummm make my mouth...

hey C.S., thanx for your reply on the led panels. i should be able to buy one that replace my 600w hps around Christmas, i hope.
it is something like 1100euros.
i wish you the best M8

I have 2 zucchini in my refrigerator, and will try your recipe! Which one are you considering? Best to you ED!

I have 2 zucchini in my refrigerator, and will try your recipe! Which one are you considering? Best to you ED!

they are so many brands and technical specs for these things.
i would like a model to become a standard with standard criteria for growing.
all brand claims it is the best in color-range or led power or micro lens or a 90°angle technology , i really don't know what spec is important to have in a good led panel.
maybe someone could give a non-commercial and non sponsored opinion about effectiveness of these thing in the same use than a 600w .
all comparison i have seen on web are biased or at least sponsorised by the brand itself, they often gives boosted hardware to the tester and will not sell the same stuff commercially, i mean they boost the unit they send for test to the so called "honest grower", all firms often does the same with many product , it is just a trading tip they all use Imo.

i have time to learn how led works in growing through the web and through user like you my friend.:thumb:

and what about these zucchini, were they good?
cooking for private customers is my job , i love to share recipes like i love to share MJ and related knowledges.
anyway cooking is still a passion for me, then feel free to ask anything you need to know bro'.

i wish you had a nice day C.S.

they are so many brands and technical specs for these things.
i would like a model to become a standard with standard criteria for growing.
all brand claims it is the best in color-range or led power or micro lens or a 90°angle technology , i really don't know what spec is important to have in a good led panel.
maybe someone could give a non-commercial and non sponsored opinion about effectiveness of these thing in the same use than a 600w .
all comparison i have seen on web are biased or at least sponsorised by the brand itself, they often gives boosted hardware to the tester and will not sell the same stuff commercially, i mean they boost the unit they send for test to the so called "honest grower", all firms often does the same with many product , it is just a trading tip they all use Imo.

i have time to learn how led works in growing through the web and through user like you my friend.:thumb:

and what about these zucchini, were they good?
cooking for private customers is my job , i love to share recipes like i love to share MJ and related knowledges.
anyway cooking is still a passion for me, then feel free to ask anything you need to know bro'.

i wish you had a nice day C.S.

A good day to you too, ED. :Namaste:

I'm remembering a few of the criteria, that I was looking for in a panel. I went with smaller 100w units, and now have 3 of them...they're not quite equal to a 600w hps.

LEDs/Drivers. I wanted USA made (you may find similar Japan/EU high quality chips), like Cree or Bridgelux. A well engineered diode, is crucial to both light output, and longevity. The drivers are also a concern, but less of one. They are easily replaceable anyway.

Spectrum/Output. I wanted a system that put out much of it's energy as PAR at canopy levels, and in the correct ratios of color. My units have 11-bands, but I don't think it's imperative, that one have that many. I went for as much output as I could get, in the widest band, at the plant, for the money. This is where the rubber meets the road - the engineering of the unit. If it's a too-good-to-be-true company, the unit might just be an amalgam of parts - and it will often show in the specs. Of course, the specs can be weighted etc...so, on the next one part

Reviews/Warranty. I wanted to see legitimate grows with it on the web, but also I wanted to hear the enthusiasm in the voice of the happy customer, leaving reviews on other sites. I also wanted a true, no-questions-asked type return policy - for a minimum of 3 years. I used mine once, already. The power went out one day, and my light would not light up on one side. Got a new light, no problem.

I hope you find that helpful. If you find a link that you are interested in, you can leave it here, or PM it to me, anytime.

The zucchini are for tomorrow :) now I need some cheese - such great problems to have! :peace:

Little update on the Bomb. I just cracked another of her, now that I know what a little piggy she is.

When feeding THCBomb, feed her early into flower, and get her past "full strength" before peak flower. Also, she drinks Calmag like it's RO water. I've had to double the dose in relation to the level of feed I'm giving. So, even when I'm already giving 6ml/gal extra on top of my full-strength-nutes-with-every-water, I have to bump it to an additional 8ml/gal when I go over full strength...which is already a shitload of calmag. Anyway, that's been my experience, hope it helps someone not have the spotting that mine has.

IMAG6564.jpg
IMAG6571.jpg

IMAG6572.jpg

Dropped some WiddowXSkunk (3) and another THC Bomb (1). All germed, sprouted, and are poking their heads up today, should be sprouted tomorrow.

IMAG6558.jpg

GLP.2 in training....she's been topped, and put on the rack. She's got 3 weeks to go, before she goes to flower.

IMAG6562.jpg

Just getting my morning meds :) Can't believe I have_Jars_full of these beauties. They all look like this.

IMAG6552.jpg

I don't think I'm doing right by THCBomb, so I've got another of her going right now. I'll feed her silly. :)

peace, love, and great green nugs! :peace::Namaste:

A good day to you too, ED. :Namaste:

I'm remembering a few of the criteria, that I was looking for in a panel. I went with smaller 100w units, and now have 3 of them...they're not quite equal to a 600w hps.

LEDs/Drivers. I wanted USA made (you may find similar Japan/EU high quality chips), like Cree or Bridgelux. A well engineered diode, is crucial to both light output, and longevity. The drivers are also a concern, but less of one. They are easily replaceable anyway.

Spectrum/Output. I wanted a system that put out much of it's energy as PAR at canopy levels, and in the correct ratios of color. My units have 11-bands, but I don't think it's imperative, that one have that many. I went for as much output as I could get, in the widest band, at the plant, for the money. This is where the rubber meets the road - the engineering of the unit. If it's a too-good-to-be-true company, the unit might just be an amalgam of parts - and it will often show in the specs. Of course, the specs can be weighted etc...so, on the next one part

Reviews/Warranty. I wanted to see legitimate grows with it on the web, but also I wanted to hear the enthusiasm in the voice of the happy customer, leaving reviews on other sites. I also wanted a true, no-questions-asked type return policy - for a minimum of 3 years. I used mine once, already. The power went out one day, and my light would not light up on one side. Got a new light, no problem.

I hope you find that helpful. If you find a link that you are interested in, you can leave it here, or PM it to me, anytime.

The zucchini are for tomorrow :) now I need some cheese - such great problems to have! :peace:

thank so much C.S your reply is useful, i’m watching at this Led world on the web every day and i like very much the "Lush light-» brand, quite expensive but it seems to be good, anyway i’ll look more in the following months and will try to contact legit users to have more concrete information on daily grow with it.

for the zucchini, you could take feta cheese which is a lamb cheese and will do the job (try to take the less salted one if you know the taste of each), best is anyway goat ricotta but it is hard to find in some places of the world.

sometime i mix yogurt with a bit of grated cheese, red peppercorn , basil ,olive oil, you can had a few dried tomatoes if you like.
originally it is for zucchini blossom stuffing but you can make it well with zucchini itself : shape small cups with a teaspoon digging a piece of zucchini with skin-on, boil it in salted water for 3 minutes, drain well and put mix inside. top with a little black pepper and drop in a hot oven 200°C for 10/12 minutes (every oven is different then it is just an indication of what i usually do with My oven for this recipe.

it is lovely with a red pepper bell coulis around it on the plate and a well done bread of course.

i wish you enjoy it C.S, my kids eats zucchini in that way ONLY, they say they don’t like it every time it is cooked in another form. even at home!!

have a nice day M8.

for the zucchini, you could take feta cheese which is a lamb cheese and will do the job (try to take the less salted one if you know the taste of each), best is anyway goat ricotta but it is hard to find in some places of the world....

Oh that note, time to go shopping! For some food, and some beans!
Just took a tour of my favorite grows...including Graytail's latest crops, as he's got some ladies that are just too beautiful - to not grow - and will be ordering up some new ladies soon, can't wait to see what I get haha! I do have a score to settle with Cotton Candy...and White Panther looks like fun. So many choices. :peace::Namaste:

thanks bro my two favorite things art and growing :) well 3 smokin lol !@ cheers !carestaker

I hope you get to do all three - every, single, day! Great being around people, that know how to human. ;)

lucky you C.S, these nugs are so frosty!!!
i'm sure it taste crazy according to the amount of resin that covers it.
i would be so so happy if i manage to end my flower with such a quality budz.

Cheers M8, nicely done.

E.D.

Looks like pics are working.

THCBomb. Getting close. She's now in flush, going to take her in about 10 days. I've been battling mold, and I don't know why. She's fattening up what is left, looks and smells good. I can't find the mold problem, so I'm going to nuke the room, tear it all down, and clean everything. I took about 8 branches from her, and about the same from the Lucy. SWD, doesn't seem to ever even get one spot of it.

IMAG6617.jpg
IMAG6614.jpg
IMAG6616.jpg

Lucy, turning color. These are a couple of days old. She's turning fast. Fat buds, she's going to want more time than the others, by 2 weeks. I may have to pull her a week early, if I nuke the room.

IMAG6613.jpg
IMAG6611.jpg
IMAG6612.jpg

SWD-Clone - going nuts. She is about 4 foot tall from the dirt, and even her lowest branches in the canopy, which are 40" from the top cola, are frosty delights -- some larger than golf balls. Her sativa structure, lets the light through. She had zero training, just rooted in soil, and let go.

IMAG6644.jpg
IMAG6636.jpg
IMAG6626.jpg
IMAG6635.jpg
IMAG6622.jpg
IMAG6610.jpg
IMAG6608.jpg

Had to hurry, time to go to the 'work' thing.

Peace, love and great green nugs! :Namaste::peace:

lucky you C.S, these nugs are so frosty!!!
i'm sure it taste crazy according to the amount of resin that covers it.
i would be so so happy if i manage to end my flower with such a quality budz.

Cheers M8, nicely done.

E.D.

Thanks E.D! I just peeked at your journal this morning, and you are well on your way bro! I can't wait to see you smiling, when you harvest! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom