Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Oh hey. Thanks for asking I harvested it a couple days ago and it/they are still in the drier.
No it never really happened. Maybe warmer summer temps were the reason the DP never kicked in much colour. :hmmmm: And the P Purple and Choc Mint ended more or less the same shade. But the yard deer sure liked it! Came rushing right over.

I will try again with some other strains when inspiration hits
:passitleft:

Cute Bambi! Speaking of Carnival, I completely forgot to post a pic of mine. Here it is this morning on flip day 44 (155 days above ground):

I don't seem to be able to keep it green so I'll be rinsing the soil tomorrow and doing a reset at 5.5g/gallon of MegaCrop. We'll see!

In the meantime, it's still pushing out new pistils so it's not too miserable :).

Oh hey. Thanks for asking I harvested it a couple days ago and it/they are still in the drier.
No it never really happened. Maybe warmer summer temps were the reason the DP never kicked in much colour. :hmmmm: And the P Purple and Choc Mint ended more or less the same shade. But the yard deer sure liked it! Came rushing right over.

I will try again with some other strains when inspiration hits
:passitleft:

Contest material right there :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom