Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Not going to get near that from mine...but the buds are shiny :)

2018-02-14_06_17_32.jpg

Oh mouser..... beautiful! :high-five:

They look a little wind-blown, don't they? :rofl: I turned the fan down to low. :battingeyelashes:

I was looking at the buds earlier, wondering why the ones on one corner of the pot were starting to have hairs turn before the rest of the plant. I was thinking it was the closeness of the fan, running too hard, but I'm thinking it may be because the bananas are hanging right beside that corner.

What do you think guys?

Celebrating my first test of cobs. Of course I reached for "the good stuff."

I may have enough Carnival on hand to keep the BIL happy until my next harvest of a new plant, which hasn't been planted yet. If so, my entire harvest of Carn 4.6 will likely find its way into cob curing. :slide:

The jar of Carn 3 is my personal stash. I have enough to keep me happy. :battingeyelashes:

I'm thinkin' another two weeks, at least. My last Carnival in soil. She's doing her best to show me how crazy that sounds. Look at the color this one saw fit to display. She's just getting started. :slide:

Yeah....maybe three weeks. :rofl:

Yep, this is why we grow them. Makes my heart go pitter-pat. Lol! At least one cob and canary. Oh Lord, I'd nearly kill for more space to grow.

It's gonna take some doin' to grow another this beautiful in hempy. I'm not sure it can be done. I sure as hell will have fun trying. :battingeyelashes:

@Graytail, what a swan song for the kit in my garden, eh? Every plant a gem in its own right, and this one a testimony to Duggan's clarion cry for larger pots.

Yeah, that one sure is a beauty! :love:

I never had one turn those colors. A few went a little bluish at the end, but never those rusty shades. Velly nice.

Bigger pots sure make it easier! I'm finishing a very long Golden Tiger+ that's almost 20 weeks in bloom and it never would have made it without the 15 gallon bin it's in. I had planned to run it in a 6 gallon, but when I went to Jamaica, I had to either chop it early or figure out how to keep it alive for 8 days. :hmmmm: It was nowhere near done. So I upcanned it into a 15 gallon soil bin, soaked it down and left town. It worked so well that I had to wait another week before it needed more water. :slide:That was ... 8 weeks ago? I was going to leave it in a 6 gallon but that never would have worked.
It's wonderful to finish with such a nice Carnival. That one was a beautiful happy plant all the way. :bravo:

Ive been spending the afternoon floating around into the threads and journals I haven’t visited for a while. This is a nice exchange to have encountered here :)
My last Carnival in soil. She's doing her best to show me how crazy that sounds
Ain’t it the way!? Akin to a last night of love that can happen sometimes when longtime lovers agree to part, those are sometimes told as the most ... memorable :battingeyelashes:

It’s also timely that I saw this just now. I’m pleased to hear @Graytail is growing a Golden Tiger :nomo: Sometime tomorrow I’ll have an update up and I’m needing some input re a GT x Northern Lights (at least that’s what I’m told she is, but definitely GT dominant) I’m growing and having to wrangle some depletion. I’m hoping you might have some time to drop over and check it out. I’ll give you a shout out when I post it.

But damn you know! I’m going to grow a Carnival one day. I love this thread. Maybe she can be the 2019-20 season grow... but hey, I’m rambling. I just had the first vape of the ‘proper stuff’ from the Professor Chaos - one day in the jar so still not ready but gee, it has a whack! :surf: :love:

Ive been spending the afternoon floating around into the threads and journals I haven’t visited for a while. This is a nice exchange to have encountered here :)

Ain’t it the way!? Akin to a last night of love that can happen sometimes when longtime lovers agree to part, those are sometimes told as the most ... memorable :battingeyelashes:

It’s also timely that I saw this just now. I’m pleased to hear @Graytail is growing a Golden Tiger :nomo: Sometime tomorrow I’ll have an update up and I’m needing some input re a GT x Northern Lights (at least that’s what I’m told she is, but definitely GT dominant) I’m growing and having to wrangle some depletion. I’m hoping you might have some time to drop over and check it out. I’ll give you a shout out when I post it.

But damn you know! I’m going to grow a Carnival one day. I love this thread. Maybe she can be the 2019-20 season grow... but hey, I’m rambling. I just had the first vape of the ‘proper stuff’ from the Professor Chaos - one day in the jar so still not ready but gee, it has a whack! :surf::love:

That made me giggle with delight Amy. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo: I love those first tastes. In many ways the fresh is much more to my taste, always a little edgier than the long cure presents. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the early smokes, just a day or two in the jars. Once we slip into the second month I'm looking for another harvest. Lol!

At the request of Sue I am showing off my Carnival. I didn't know this thread even existed until Sue said something. My Carnival went 75 days and gave me a sweet 8 oz of premium cannabis. I used about 5 of it to make cobs with. Here she is

8 ounces???? Hot Damn! :high-five: What light do you use for flowering neiko? I want that documented here. Lol. I might be able to squeeze 8 oz out of a tent. :rofl:

Damn neiko, you took the bar and shot it to space. :bravo:

8 ounces???? Hot Damn! :high-five: What light do you use for flowering neiko? I want that documented here. Lol. I might be able to squeeze 8 oz out of a tent. :rofl:

Damn neiko, you took the bar and shot it to space. :bravo:
I use NextLight. I transplanted that one from a 1 gallon to a 10 gallon until it needed water then flipped it. It was in the 10 gallon about 2 weeks before I flipped it. The buds were very dense. I was surprised by the final weights.

I come back here every now and then and read that again Neiko, especially the part about you being surprised by the weight of the buds.

Mine looks to be about two weeks out, at the very least, and in 15 gallons of kit soil, which suggests I could be in for my own surprise. I’m just thrilled with how she’s going. It’s satisfying to grow one that looks this proud to represent, even if I did bleach a few tips. :battingeyelashes:

She’s in the 10th week. Takes my breath away.

For some reason I had myself convinced she was only 8 weeks. Lol! Better check my other post at the sponsored grow, eh?

Well, looking like 12 weeks. Carn 4, an Osmo girl, went 83 days and her first clone went 77, so I’m not surprised that this tendency would carry through. Carn 3, the last attempt in kit soil, went 77 days too.

Back
Top Bottom