Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

21 days old . She was on the brink of death until she snapped out of it a couple of days ago.

Well, there ya go. :high-five: I’ve cut them to the quick and had them roar back Kismet. Hempy rocks!

DSCN1455.JPG

I planted two Carnival seeds. One in soil & one in a bubble bucket. They vegged for 8 weeks, mistake number one!

I set my scrog net 12in above the soil.

November 18th change my lights to 12/12.

The soil plant begin flowering about a week ahead of the plant in the bubble bucket.

That puts me somewhere around week number 6 in flower.

The soil plant stretched for about 18 in and then began flowering. The bubble bucket plant stretched for nearly 36 in until it touched my cob lights at the top of my tent.

I super cropped about 6 branches on the bubble bucket plant to get them off of my lights. I'm trying to manage this overcrowded tent.

At this point I'm on cruise control so to speak. Would anyone recommend dropping my hours of light down to 11 hours for the last 2 weeks or reducing the power on my lights for the last 2 weeks?

I'm trying to keep my humidity below 50% until harvest. Is that advisable? Loving my new 50 pint dehumidifier.

Thank you again for the support and help along the way. Could not have done this without the Goodwill and kind Wishes that go along with everyone's efforts on this website. Really nice bunch of people.

Attachments

• 20190103_064758.jpg
    20190103_064758.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
I'm running a Carnival pheno now that goes 80+ days in bloom before it finishes (this time I'm going 90 days), but it's well worth it - yields big. I'll have some pics in my journal in a few days.

I don't think you need to cut daylight hours very much to finish yours. Mine don't do that slight reveg that I get with Hazes, where they begin to grow sugar leaves at the top. It just takes longer to mature. But I do run 11/13 in bloom, so it sure wouldn't hurt to drop it that far.

:Namaste:

I'm running a Carnival pheno now that goes 80+ days in bloom before it finishes (this time I'm going 90 days), but it's well worth it - yields big. I'll have some pics in my journal in a few days.

I don't think you need to cut daylight hours very much to finish yours. Mine don't do that slight reveg that I get with Hazes, where they begin to grow sugar leaves at the top. It just takes longer to mature. But I do run 11/13 in bloom, so it sure wouldn't hurt to drop it that far.

Greytail, thank you for taking the time. Great respect and appreciation for you guys.

Greytail, thank you for taking the time. Great respect and appreciation for you guys.

:thanks:

I forgot to say that mine grows foxtails for the last couple weeks. I know people aren't that fond of foxtails, but these are nice and fat. :)

So, factor that into your decision too.

@GrowMyMeds , I like to push mine as far as they'll go - providing I'm not out and feeling desperate - and I love that they foxtail. Like Graytail pointed out, the foxtails are respectably chunky. One little bit usually is enough for a hit for me.

My first Carn in hempy shot up to 6' and gave me a disappointing ounce for all the space she took up.

Well.....the ounce was only disappointing in yield. Any quantity of Carn is a good thing in my world.

@drift .....whoa! I'm mighty impressed. :bravo: Not at all surprised that the wife locked onto Carn. A woman after my own heart. It's a blissfully functional buzz that shows you the world is waiting for your special touch. If I had to choose one chemovar it might be a fight between Carnival and Dark Devil Auto, but Carn would win out in the end.

And thank you for doing such a marvelous job of coaxing them to harvest. You planning to cob any of those girls?

Hmmm..... 11:46 AM and I haven't had so much as a single hit. I'm off to amend the oversight. :ciao:

Mine go around the same, 1st time I noticed took to soon, big change with extra two weeks:thumb:

@GrowMyMeds , I like to push mine as far as they'll go - providing I'm not out and feeling desperate - and I love that they foxtail. Like Graytail pointed out, the foxtails are respectably chunky. One little bit usually is enough for a hit for me.

My first Carn in hempy shot up to 6' and gave me a disappointing ounce for all the space she took up.

Well.....the ounce was only disappointing in yield. Any quantity of Carn is a good thing in my world.

@drift .....whoa! I'm mighty impressed. :bravo: Not at all surprised that the wife locked onto Carn. A woman after my own heart. It's a blissfully functional buzz that shows you the world is waiting for your special touch. If I had to choose one chemovar it might be a fight between Carnival and Dark Devil Auto, but Carn would win out in the end.

And thank you for doing such a marvelous job of coaxing them to harvest. You planning to cob any of those girls?

Hmmm..... 11:46 AM and I haven't had so much as a single hit. I'm off to amend the oversight. :ciao:
About 3 oz cobbed, same with the Panama, now the wait.:thanks: again Sue, for all you do on the site.:thumb:

About 3 oz cobbed, same with the Panama, now the wait.:thanks: again Sue, for all you do on the site.:thumb:

Awwww... I do it for love drift. Good neighbors bring out the best in me. :hug:

I see your closer to me now and Jamaica, Both are good.

Someday we'll have to share conversation over coffee with some Carnival in one form or another drift. :passitleft:

Ah, Jamaica..... I'll have to get back there again some day. I still stroll through pictures I have of my feet walking the beach, wandering indolently in and out of the waves.

I had the wonderful good fortune to be in San Diego twice in the last year, and the pounding of the California surf onto rough sands calls to me just as strongly as those gentle waves rolling into Negril. I spent almost 40 years in Pittsburgh, with nary a trip out of the city. Here I am at 65 learning I was meant to live by the ocean. Lol! I'll be a smooth, easy, comfortable ten-minute walk from the Gulf from where I plan to settle.

Then I'll start planning that next Jamaican getaway. :slide: See what you've started? Lol!

Back
Top Bottom