Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

My Carnival is on +38 and finally starting to fill in and frost up.

IMG_20161204_215019_1.jpg

IMG_20161204_215214.jpg
I realize this is an older thread. I simply have a question about the spots on the leaves. My Carnival plant leaves looks very similar to the leaves shown in the first picture. Just curious if anyone could give me an idea of possible cause for this spottedleaf syndrome. I'm sure it's something simple nutrient thing I'm doing or not doing.

The spots on mine are under one particular cob light and up until now I've believed that it was light burn.

Thank you

In your hands Neil, how could she be otherwise. :hug:

I realize this is an older thread. I simply have a question about the spots on the leaves. My Carnival plant leaves looks very similar to the leaves shown in the first picture. Just curious if anyone could give me an idea of possible cause for this spottedleaf syndrome. I'm sure it's something simple nutrient thing I'm doing or not doing.

The spots on mine are under one particular cob light and up until now I've believed that it was light burn.

Thank you

Sorry this took so long to get to GrowMyMeds. I believe it’s a calcium deficiency.

Carnival is starting to take off now. I ran out of room. Still figuring out what I am going to do. I think remove the 6 inches from under her and tie a bunch of branches down, which will make her like 6 feet wide. I think I will need another light.

Highya SweetSue,

Your Carnival lady looks almost like mine when I harvest. A big difference between in and out. Your giving her all she can take, that's for sure. She is looking fabulous! Going to be fun to watch from here! Cheers :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am 85 days into 12/12 with my ginormous Carnival. I have no Amber and 50% clear 50% cloudy.

I'll continue to look for Amber as I decide on when to harvest but in the back of my mind I'm afraid this maybe one of those strains that don't Amber.

The attached photo is from about a week ago so around 75 days since start of flower. Still mostly straight white hairs maybe 10% curling in.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot_20190207-064358_Video Player.jpg

Thoughts - Yes, they are some huge buds. Let her grow until you get tired of it, and want to grow something else. They look great, though. Cheers

She kind of looks like me.

:rofl:

Second hempy plant.

WooHoo! A convert! :yahoo:

Carnival is starting to take off now. I ran out of room. Still figuring out what I am going to do. I think remove the 6 inches from under her and tie a bunch of branches down, which will make her like 6 feet wide. I think I will need another light.

What a bush buckaroo! :high-five:

Trim her up nice and clean. By this time you can see what’ll be productive and what won’t. Be ruthless and remove everything from 14-18” from the canopy. Let her focus everything on the tops. Clean up as much of her interior as you can force yourself to do. You have great potential. Be ruthless and watch her blow your mind.

And start rotating her. If you only have the one light make the best use of it and shift the buds under it continuously to spread the power throughout the plant.

Good luck with the veggie grow. Great idea. :thumb:

I am 85 days into 12/12 with my ginormous Carnival. I have no Amber and 50% clear 50% cloudy.

I'll continue to look for Amber as I decide on when to harvest but in the back of my mind I'm afraid this maybe one of those strains that don't Amber.

The attached photo is from about a week ago so around 75 days since start of flower. Still mostly straight white hairs maybe 10% curling in.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot_20190207-064358_Video Player.jpg

I’ve never grown one into amber trichomes myself, because I’m not looking for anything narcotic with Carnival. I’m looking for a clear-headed , soaring euphoria sparked with creative inspiration. That shows up for me around the time I start to see cloudy.

One day you’ll notice a shift in perfume. That’s your first clue that the harvest window is opening. Then, wait until you look in and she says “Take me now.” :battingeyelashes:

Absolutely beautiful, by the way. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom