Carts 2022 Crazy Multi Strain Outdoors Grow In SoCal

Well iv decided to start it and add to the basket of update I’ll have to do on my behalf ;). I’ll get straight to the punch as there is not to much to explain from the jump other than the basics.

So I’m running in 2 areas of my yard. One will be caged entirely and covered with sun screen. And the other will not.
Some strains are already in ground as test subjects but autos are running full swing. I’ll be training, pruning, and topping multiple times to keep a well maintained canopy. I’m only aiming for tops. And lots of them!

Strain this for starters

Amnesia
Amnesia haze
Blue dream
Bruce banner
ChemD auto
White wedding
Purple Tahoe og
Garlic
Afghan kush
Big smooth
Girl Scout cookies
Fritter dawg
Apparitions &
Acekiller og

Ace killer og is in ground x3 in her own section in cage.
Amnesia is in ground in cage and in containers outside.
Apparitions outside in container outside of cage
Garlic in container outside as well. Blue dream in ground outside of cage.
ChemD auto outside of cage 2 weeks in flower. Also had a 2 week stunt due to weather. Apparitions went into flower because during storm. I placed her in garage with no light for 3 days. But I have her clones as well indoors. The list will prolly grow as well. Pics as things grow and update.

64053D91-3321-462C-A5D9-93DBDF1D8F3F.jpeg

B08BF22F-45A8-4D14-A0BE-1B7018BE8C0B.jpeg

1F314517-5BC5-44EF-A8DC-223E62AB402A.jpeg

BFDFAE85-5D5F-40A1-A92E-FB4E969D575D.jpeg

2B36B50E-92C3-443E-9553-D866E4B28C8D.jpeg

A2495FC4-921F-4224-BC4C-A7DEAED28A6B.jpeg

B6A32F5A-AFC2-4F4C-82B8-2424262584D0.jpeg

EFF073AB-5E67-43AC-8218-05EC3AC2208A.jpeg

6B233047-ACCC-432B-8BD8-373AB9DDFBB2.jpeg

7A845D0B-A1A5-4941-A263-CD0BF2EC8FBE.jpeg

More pics. Like I said. I work out there everyday now. So updates as I go. This years outdoors is going to be epic and therapeutic. I do a lot of indoor. But outdoor is where I shine. :D

FA71CF9B-3C2B-415C-AF8F-F1AF5E239F36.jpeg

79479EDD-BE50-4F3B-8F95-B8CDF246EA36.jpeg

EF049439-77A8-4D71-8BE9-AD4A503F31D3.jpeg

2888B3EE-3DC3-4644-A73B-F4DF670BF6CD.jpeg

2C60C64E-A72A-40F8-9A7E-1B6F798D6E39.jpeg
Hey Cart hope everything is going well today my friend.
I'm jumping on the bus. :cheer:
Your in Kern right is that in the valley.
Your ground there doesn't exactly look lush.
I thought your area was this lush California valley with gorgeous palm trees.
Looks a bit more like a desert.
How is your water situation this year?
I read that the reservoir for the state has dried up?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Cart hope everything is going well today my friend.
I'm jumping on the bus. :cheer:
Your in Kern right is that in the valley.
Your ground there doesn't exactly look lush.
I thought your area was this lush California valley with gorgeous palm trees.
Looks a bit more like a desert.
How is your water situation this year?
I read that the reservoir for the state has dried up?

Stay safe
Bill
I’m specifically in California city. South kern/north Los Angeles. Your thinking of Bakersfield lol. True High desert. No lush California palms. That’s about an hour away. That’s where I shop. Yes drought’s bad. We don’t know how bad we have it until summer. But we pump orange juice from Florida through a fuckin pipeline. We can do the same with water. But they won’t. It’s water. Crazy. People are going to start hurting people for water soon if they don’t fix it or we get a wet year. Which won’t be this year. Again.

I’m specifically in California city. South kern/north Los Angeles. Your thinking of Bakersfield lol. True High desert. No lush California palms. That’s about an hour away. That’s where I shop. Yes drought’s bad. We don’t know how bad we have it until summer. But we pump orange juice from Florida through a fuckin pipeline. We can do the same with water. But they won’t. It’s water. Crazy. People are going to start hurting people for water soon if they don’t fix it or we get a wet year. Which won’t be this year. Again.
Wow that bad , im so sorry.
I guess I got the location wrong.
Must be further up the mountain.
I'd love to visit Cali someday. :love:
See so much of it all the time looks beautiful.
We're you born there?
But I'm happy here summer is coming.
My little town is wonderful.
There installing a 2 ton mini split tomorrow.
So we won't swelter again this year.
Just need a greenhouse and I'll be flying, woohoo:woohoo:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Wow that bad , im so sorry.
I guess I got the location wrong.
Must be further up the mountain.
I'd love to visit Cali someday. :love:
See so much of it all the time looks beautiful.
We're you born there?
But I'm happy here summer is coming.
My little town is wonderful.
There installing a 2 ton mini split tomorrow.
So we won't swelter again this year.
Just need a greenhouse and I'll be flying, woohoo:woohoo:

Bill
Yes. Born and raised outta Los Angeles. SoCal my whole life. I tried living in Sacramento. I tried living in Vegas. Hell. I even spent half a year in Florida. It all sux. I just come back. Since iv been here from birth and really don’t know anything else. Prices of stuff like fuel and living expenses are kinda just standard to me. We’re a very small town in a very large city.

Not to mention I can find pre98 kush at pretty much any garage dealer. That’s a luxury after tryin to live in other places.
Yes you have it good there.
Canada is getting better but too much government interference in the system.
Trudeau is the only person ever to loose money selling pot.
Stacey deals with it all the time at the stores.
All crazy gov. Regs.
But it's better than getting arrested so I'm not going to complain. ;)
Getting the new thread ready finally I'm so excited.
Been too long.
I've had serious withdrawals. :rofl: I'm joking but I'm not. ;)
Hope everything is good my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill

With pleasure bill. Don’t forgot to tag me in your outdoor journal!! I’m not fully completed with this one. I have more to add later today when I hit outside to start watering. Then I’ll drop the tag bomb.

But agreed. Withdrawal from the outside therapy of growing. Not just fine cannabis. But my entire fruit and veggie. I hope you enjoy the thread. I plan on it being very entertaining and an excellent strain guide I would think.

Yes. Born and raised outta Los Angeles. SoCal my whole life. I tried living in Sacramento. I tried living in Vegas. Hell. I even spent half a year in Florida. It all sux. I just come back. Since iv been here from birth and really don’t know anything else. Prices of stuff like fuel and living expenses are kinda just standard to me. We’re a very small town in a very large city.
Morning bro. That's how it's been for me.... I'm in NY...but born and raised Chicago...I've lived in Colorado...Ohio...Indiana....and have traveled a bunch I always end up "home".....even if it sucks it's familiar lol.

But I wish you luck with the water situation....shit if shipping wasn't so expensive I'd send ya some lol we're flooding in some spots here.

Morning bro. That's how it's been for me.... I'm in NY...but born and raised Chicago...I've lived in Colorado...Ohio...Indiana....and have traveled a bunch I always end up "home".....even if it sucks it's familiar lol.

But I wish you luck with the water situation....shit if shipping wasn't so expensive I'd send ya some lol we're flooding in some spots here.
Good morning bro!

Yeah. Maybe it’s the familiar feeling and comfort of home. Idk. IDodd like Sacramento. That place was cool. Downtown was awesome. Nothing like dtla.

But yeah. That’s just it. You could send me water. Like. No problems other than the cost of shipping. I. Can give you money. You can send me water. I feel like that’s the way it works across the board. But they’re making us feel like water can never come anywhere else. But Shasta. The Colorado and the aqueduct are LOW. The kern is at the point of becoming a dry river. Castaic, Elizabeth, and huges are weird looking it’s so low. They kicked off the house boats lol. I’m not looking fwd to summer.

I lived in Lemoore (Lemoore Air Base) for three years, talk about desert.

Just go to Bakersfield and hang a right then go straight for an hour or two.
If you think Lemoore is desert, you need Come to the Mojave :Namaste:lmao.That’s the desert. Lol. Lemoore is in kings county which is coastal. You guys got oceanic breeze affect deep summer temps. And the elevation of where I’m at is 2200 feet.

Mojave might make you think twice about life lmao

Good morning bro!

Yeah. Maybe it’s the familiar feeling and comfort of home. Idk. IDodd like Sacramento. That place was cool. Downtown was awesome. Nothing like dtla.

But yeah. That’s just it. You could send me water. Like. No problems other than the cost of shipping. I. Can give you money. You can send me water. I feel like that’s the way it works across the board. But they’re making us feel like water can never come anywhere else. But Shasta. The Colorado and the aqueduct are LOW. The kern is at the point of becoming a dry river. Castaic, Elizabeth, and huges are weird looking it’s so low. They kicked off the house boats lol. I’m not looking fwd to summer.
Hey Cult you know why there is a juice pipeline from Florida and gas pipelines all over but they won't put in water line?
Because No one is going to get rich doing it. IMO
If , actually maby when they charge you by the gallon for water they will be fighting to get you water for your lawn and any thing else you want to spray.
But until they can monetize it you going to have to fight for yourselves somehow. Unfortunately :oops:
I might complain about the snow now and then but I know how lucky I am here.
So how does it work?
You have water to the house right?
You just can't use it?
Do people ever drill wells?
Just curious :Namaste:
Thanks Amigo.

Bill

Hey Cult you know why there is a juice pipeline from Florida and gas pipelines all over but they won't put in water line?
Because No one is going to get rich doing it. IMO
If , actually maby when they charge you by the gallon for water they will be fighting to get you water for your lawn and any thing else you want to spray.
But until they can monetize it you going to have to fight for yourselves somehow. Unfortunately :oops:
I might complain about the snow now and then but I know how lucky I am here.
So how does it work?
You have water to the house right?
You just can't use it?
Do people ever drill wells?
Just curious :Namaste:
Thanks Amigo.

Bill
We have water. It’s not like the news prolly portrays it. But La, orange, inland, and San Diego counties are on a single day use. However that fucking works. I’m on county line of kern. So I can use what I want on a fixed rate. I buy 5 gallon jugs for my machine for my humidifier coffee and drinking use. Bottles for convenience. During summer we run out of water. So it’s good stock up bottles now. And wells are drilled every where. Mostly on uncharted lands. Like all the multimillion dollar grows built everywhere. They’re on wells.

Well iv decided to start it and add to the basket of update I’ll have to do on my behalf ;). I’ll get straight to the punch as there is not to much to explain from the jump other than the basics.

So I’m running in 2 areas of my yard. One will be caged entirely and covered with sun screen. And the other will not.
Some strains are already in ground as test subjects but autos are running full swing. I’ll be training, pruning, and topping multiple times to keep a well maintained canopy. I’m only aiming for tops. And lots of them!

Strain this for starters

Amnesia
Amnesia haze
Blue dream
Bruce banner
ChemD auto
White wedding
Purple Tahoe og
Garlic
Afghan kush
Big smooth
Girl Scout cookies
Fritter dawg
Apparitions &
Acekiller og

Ace killer og is in ground x3 in her own section in cage.
Amnesia is in ground in cage and in containers outside.
Apparitions outside in container outside of cage
Garlic in container outside as well. Blue dream in ground outside of cage.
ChemD auto outside of cage 2 weeks in flower. Also had a 2 week stunt due to weather. Apparitions went into flower because during storm. I placed her in garage with no light for 3 days. But I have her clones as well indoors. The list will prolly grow as well. Pics as things grow and update.

64053D91-3321-462C-A5D9-93DBDF1D8F3F.jpeg

B08BF22F-45A8-4D14-A0BE-1B7018BE8C0B.jpeg

1F314517-5BC5-44EF-A8DC-223E62AB402A.jpeg

BFDFAE85-5D5F-40A1-A92E-FB4E969D575D.jpeg

2B36B50E-92C3-443E-9553-D866E4B28C8D.jpeg

A2495FC4-921F-4224-BC4C-A7DEAED28A6B.jpeg

B6A32F5A-AFC2-4F4C-82B8-2424262584D0.jpeg

EFF073AB-5E67-43AC-8218-05EC3AC2208A.jpeg

6B233047-ACCC-432B-8BD8-373AB9DDFBB2.jpeg

7A845D0B-A1A5-4941-A263-CD0BF2EC8FBE.jpeg
Everything looks great! I cant believe how mature they look already!

Everything looks great! I cant believe how mature they look already!
Hey bro!!

Which ones? I started em indoors. These are testers. They’ll prolly flower. But once they reveg. I’ll know outside is ready

We have water. It’s not like the news prolly portrays it. But La, orange, inland, and San Diego counties are on a single day use. However that fucking works. I’m on county line of kern. So I can use what I want on a fixed rate. I buy 5 gallon jugs for my machine for my humidifier coffee and drinking use. Bottles for convenience. During summer we run out of water. So it’s good stock up bottles now. And wells are drilled every where. Mostly on uncharted lands. Like all the multimillion dollar grows built everywhere. They’re on wells.
Here in Marin County CA, for years they have drained off all of our water out to the ocean to save a fish that no one gives a rats ass about. So we have had horrible water rationing over the winter. Then we got a shit ton of rain and they stopped gouging us. You do get charged but the amount of water you use though. Politics here really suck.

Back
Top Bottom