Cart's Official 2x2 And 2x4 Journal

Hey @CultivationArt hope your having a good afternoon.
I think they are a little hungry. :Namaste:
I'd try dropping the ph down to 6.3 and see if they start eating more.

Stay safe
Bill
I plan on it!! Thankyou. I needed to use straight tap for a bit until correction was on coarse. I didn wanna add any additives at all until then. Kinda like making sure we’re on a clean sheet. But yes. I will drop ph to 6.8.

I plan on it!! Thankyou. I needed to use straight tap for a bit until correction was on coarse. I didn wanna add any additives at all until then. Kinda like making sure we’re on a clean sheet. But yes. I will drop ph to 6.8.
Good morning @CultivationArt hope you are well my friend.
6.3 ph not 6.8
Nutrient uptake is better in soil at 6.3 :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @CultivationArt hope you are well my friend.
6.3 ph not 6.8
Nutrient uptake is better in soil at 6.3 :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
GOOD MORNING! Hope your well @Bill284. I will water at 6.3 and see what happens. Kinda worried to water below 6.5 after the ph battle. Just got them in the right track. That lock out really made them cannibalistic on themself. So deficiency’s all over her.

The soil is naturally loaded with nutrients. But Thankyou bill. I will correct coarse to 6.3!!!

GOOD MORNING! Hope your well @Bill284. I will water at 6.3 and see what happens. Kinda worried to water below 6.5 after the ph battle. Just got them in the right track. That lock out really made them cannibalistic on themself. So deficiency’s all over her.

The soil is naturally loaded with nutrients. But Thankyou bill. I will correct coarse to 6.3!!!
Soil seems to feed better when the root zone is at 6.3.
Do you have any superthrive, b1,kelp anything like that to help the roots?

Stay safe
Bill

Soil seems to feed better when the root zone is at 6.3.
Do you have any superthrive, b1,kelp anything like that to help the roots?

Stay safe
Bill
Superthrive yes! 1/4 tea per gallon what bottle says?

Superthrive yes! 1/4 tea per gallon what bottle says?
That's great stuff. :thumb:
Don't be afraid to use it.
Roots are the most important part of your lady.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning 420!!

Seem to running into a small problem with The killer og number 3 now.
I had to water yesterday after noon. Water at 6.3 with superthrive. 1/4 teaspoon in a gallon container. Watered to small runoff. Garlic and hippy are fine I think. Hippy needs some food. Seems to show deficiency in nitrogen. I’ll raise the ppm to 700 next watering.

Please. Add anything that will help if you would like. All welcome and much appreciated!!!

And if I have anyones attention. Off subject. Anyone have experience with ethos mandarin sunset?

AA338A40-CEA2-40D6-ADF4-CE7F1DF27927.jpeg

515D8700-B34C-4F6A-AA01-ED7373CD0F88.jpeg

05F16130-B362-4A75-8A38-2D445A57D4A9.jpeg

Good morning 420!!

Seem to running into a small problem with The killer og number 3 now.
I had to water yesterday after noon. Water at 6.3 with superthrive. 1/4 teaspoon in a gallon container. Watered to small runoff. Garlic and hippy are fine I think. Hippy needs some food. Seems to show deficiency in nitrogen. I’ll raise the ppm to 700 next watering.

Please. Add anything that will help if you would like. All welcome and much appreciated!!!

And if I have anyones attention. Off subject. Anyone have experience with ethos mandarin sunset?

AA338A40-CEA2-40D6-ADF4-CE7F1DF27927.jpeg

515D8700-B34C-4F6A-AA01-ED7373CD0F88.jpeg

05F16130-B362-4A75-8A38-2D445A57D4A9.jpeg
Good morning my friend, hope your having a good day.
Just out of curiosity are you letting them dry out completely sometimes 3 or 4 maby more days before watering again?
Pots have to be dry dry dry.

Stay safe
Bill

Just out of curiosity are you letting them dry out completely sometimes 3 or 4 maby more days before watering again?

Stay safe
Bill
I have learned that lesson on my current grow. I let them wilt before every watering. 3-4 days. Water to runoff every time. And alternate feed and plain water.
@Emilya knows her s#%t.

NTH

Stay safe
Bill
Until I notice them wilt a bit. And picking em up is like picking up air
About 4 days. I wrote it all down in my book

I have learned that lesson on my current grow. I let them wilt before every watering. 3-4 days. Water to runoff every time. And alternate feed and plain water.
@Emilya knows her s#%t.

NTH
Wilting and very light to pick up. Very noticeable difference between weight

From here on out. I’ll post before and after on waterings. I also weigh with a kitchen scale. I will weigh pot take photo when full. And then when I think it’s ready to water. I’ll post a pic of plant and scale weight. I hope that helps
It's OK I believe you I was just checking first. :Namaste:
Are you using the schedule for your nutrients as prescribed?
Just wanted to eliminate a couple things.

Stay safe
Bill

It's OK I believe you I was just checking first. :Namaste:
Are you using the schedule for your nutrients as prescribed?
Just wanted to eliminate a couple things.

Stay safe
Bill
I was not questioning you lol lol. I hope you believe me. I’m doing this to help you guys help me. Haha. Plus I weigh pots to see how they are drinking day by day if I have problems. Like now.

No schedule. Iv been just using tap and fox farm grow big. But that was in the beginning. Not iv cut that out. Using only tap. Water when dry. Then you reminded me I have superthrive and it’s a non fertilizer. So yesterday was water till small amount of run off with tap and superthrive. 1/4 teaspoon per gallon

Back
Top Bottom