CascadianDank's Redemption

CascadianDank

Hello :420:

Ive been wanting to start another journal for a couple months now, after my past failure which some of you witnessed, but I havent had time til now.
The wife and I have since bought a house and sold the RV which is why I have been too busy for a journal but I have been taking pics to share when the time was right so lets get started shall we.

I had to start fresh with all new clones and strains because of spider mite infestation and my trip in March/April going longer than planned which resulted in losing everything I had going. Sounds bad but it really was for the best.

I have 2 months worth of pics starting May 29th til today and when I uploaded they got all mixed up so what Im gonna do is post each strain in its own post from then to now.

Strains are Blue Dream(Xs2), Maui Wowi, Green Crk, Bay11, and Girl Scout Cookie(Xs2) These are all outdoor plants but I have Blue Dream and GSC clones for my indoor grow.

Soil is a mix of FFOF, Coco, Perlite but I have a batch of Super Soil thats been cooking for 3 weeks as of tomorrow and that will be for the clones I have in my new cloner.

For lighting I have 2 6in. XXXL hoods with 1k watt Eye Hortilux bulbs which I recently acquired but due to high outside temps I cant use them at the moment. Im using the LED light I bought last winter in my bedroom closet for now to veg some clones and seedlings.

Farmers Pride nutes once a week but in the future plants I shouldnt need nutes cuz Ill be using Super Soil.

OK so lets get on to the pics and hope you all enjoy the show
DSCF98271.JPG

First Ill start with a group shot of the 6 clones on May 29th 2BD,2GSC,MW and GC
DSCF9086.JPG
DSCF9084.JPG

This is the Bay 11 from my seed order last winter which is the only one to make it because I was saving it to grow outdoors. Shes about a month old here
DSCF9355.JPG

This is the 6 clones 10 days later after the first transplant to 2Gal SmartPots
DSCF9360.JPG

This is the point where we were workin on our house and didnt take any pics til July 1st when I transplanted to 7Gal SmartPots

July 25th I took 3 pics of each plant and today I took another top view one of each to add here after I bent all branches down to open them up some.

We'll start with the Bay11
BAY11.JPG
BAY21.JPG
BAY31.JPG
Bay_111.JPG

Blue Dream
BD14.JPG
BD34.JPG
BD25.JPG
Blue_Dream10.JPG

Girl Scout Cookie
GSC11.JPG
GSC21.JPG
GSC3.JPG
Girl_Scout_Cookie.JPG

Green Crk
GC13.JPG
GC24.JPG
GC32.JPG
Green_Crack6.JPG

Maui Wowi
MW13.JPG
MW21.JPG
MW31.JPG
Maui_Wowi1.JPG

GC,GSC and B11 were all topped for clones MW wasnt topped but I took a couple lower branches off and bent the top 6 inches over to fill it out more BD has only had 2 branches pinched and bent down to fill in a couple gaps then the bending of all branches today that they all got.

There are 2 plants missing from the above post one BD and one GSC. Those were used for clones and then vegged under my old 400W in my new 6.5X6.5X6.5 tent til yesterday when I transplanted them to 7Gal SmartPots and put them back outside.

I also have a Sour Diesel seedling and a Tangerine Dream clone and another plant that I got that was neglected and had too much vegetation for the root system. I was told its some Paranormal somethin or other but cant find anything on it so I have no clue what it is but I nursed it back to health and topped it for a clone also.

I was given some seeds and told they are Purple Crk and popped 6 of those also so now I have a closet full of things goin on.

BD mama plant
Blue_Dream_Mama.JPG

GSC mama plant
GSC_Mama.JPG

Sour D and Tangerine Dream
Sour_D_and_Tang_Dream.JPG

Paranormal Thing ???
Paranormal.JPG

new cloner
DSCF9873.JPG

new cloner with clones
DSCF01526.JPG

closet today with 300 watt LED, 6 PC seedlings and 5 GSC clones planted in ROOTS organic soil in the cups. various clones in cloners and 3 vegging plants SD,TD,P???
DSCF01484.JPG
[
DSCF01517.JPG
DSCF01504.JPG
DSCF01495.JPG

heres my tent, a few in the tent pics and a pic of the BD the day I transplanted to 7 gal pots 4 weeks ago
DSCF9769.JPG
DSCF9800.JPG
DSCF00714.JPG
DSCF00693.JPG
DSCF9697.JPG

Thanks BID. Ill be following your LED journal and Buckshot and jons too. I think its cool TOPLED hooked you guys up to test their lights. I notice the place I got my light from is no longer a sponsor and their website is no longer there either. Im interested to see what it does for me while I wait for cooler temps but I cant wait to get my tent running.

Really nice looking plants cascadian!!! I envy your outdoor girls Nothing like waking up in the morning and smoking one or three joints with the girls. You are getting closer to the time of year where you will be in the tent just take care of those girls outside since hey are so nice and green. when using the ro make sure to give it some ca/mg every two or three waterings. towards the last couple weeks its not really needed but just keep an eye out for deficiencies.

Thanks Shotta

This is my first year doin outdoor and its pretty cool. I scratched some Dolomite Lime into the soil once I saw some yellowing leaves on the bottom of a couple plants. Thats also when I started feeding them once a week with the Farmers Pride which I also add 20mls of CalMag+ and 3 tbsp of Azomite to per 6gals of water. So far all good doin this Im just not sure when to switch to transition nutes then into flower nutes.

What I plan to do is top dress them in 3 weeks when my Super Soil is ready then I wont need to mix nutes

So today is feeding day. I have been giving the ladies 1 gallon of RO water daily for the last couple weeks, 1 gal of feed also once a week for the last 4 weeks, but yesterday after I mixed up the nutes to bubble over night I used a combo Light/Ph/Moisture meter for the first time and it said they were all wet still even though they felt lighter than after watering so I didnt water. There hasnt been any excess drainage from the SmartPots after watering and none have complained about too much water but I figured why not let em dry another day before a feed. Still all lookin great and happy.

I have a couple more hrs before its time to feed so Ill post some pics of them later along with a few more pics I found in a different folder. I guess I had them a week longer than I thought cuz theres Pics from May 23rd to June 1st.

One of the GSC clones I planted the other day isnt happy atm I might have over done the B-1 but Idk its yellowing and wilted but the other ones planted the same day are showing new growth so Im really not worried about 1 clone we'll see what happens

Make that 2 GSC clones not lookin happy. I planted those the same day as the PC seedlings and those look fine as do the other GSC clones.

I like having a variety of strains to choose from at any given time so I decided to drop a single seed of each, Super Skunk, Purple Power,Purple Kush and Mango, into a glass of water to soak for a couple days before planting into Roots soil. Those are the strains from my original journal. Mango seeds came from a friends Outdoor harvest in Illinois about 4 years ago The Purple Power seeds I bought about 3 years ago and were supposed to be fem seeds but I have had 3 males out of 7 seeds so far and had 3 left so 2 left now, hopefully its a female. The PK and SS are seeds from my previous Hempy grows back at the same time that hermied.

Heres pics of the unhappy clones and the closet full of clones without the LED on

DSCF01853.JPG
DSCF01872.JPG
DSCF01904.JPG
DSCF01893.JPG
DSCF0188.JPG
DSCF01915.JPG
DSCF01923.JPG
DSCF01933.JPG

Now heres the clones and Bay 11 seedling back on May 23rd thru June 9th followed by todays pics after watering

DSCF93831.JPG
DSCF9173.JPG
DSCF9170.JPG
DSCF90791.JPG
DSCF90781.JPG
DSCF90771.JPG
DSCF9060.JPG
DSCF9059.JPG
DSCF9054.JPG
DSCF01841.JPG
DSCF01834.JPG
DSCF01824.JPG
DSCF01805.JPG
DSCF01793.JPG
DSCF01784.JPG
DSCF01774.JPG
DSCF01763.JPG
DSCF01744.JPG

I think that should do for Pics for a few days I gotta let em grow some.

+rep on the grow CascadianDank!!!:thumb: The big girls have some LARGE beautiful stalks on them!! You have two strains I would love to get my hands on!!; GirlScout Cookies & GreenCrack... Im too nervous too order seeds though :bitingnails:... Any way madd props to you and your ladies!! Maybe you could stop my grow and tell me what you think!!
Keep it green brother!!:Namaste:

July 25th I took 3 pics of each plant and today I took another top view one of each to add here after I bent all branches down to open them up some.

We'll start with the Bay11
BAY11.JPG
BAY21.JPG
BAY31.JPG
Bay_111.JPG

Blue Dream
BD14.JPG
BD34.JPG
BD25.JPG
Blue_Dream10.JPG

Girl Scout Cookie
GSC11.JPG
GSC21.JPG
GSC3.JPG
Girl_Scout_Cookie.JPG

Green Crk
GC13.JPG
GC24.JPG
GC32.JPG
Green_Crack6.JPG

Maui Wowi
MW13.JPG
MW21.JPG
MW31.JPG
Maui_Wowi1.JPG

GC,GSC and B11 were all topped for clones MW wasnt topped but I took a couple lower branches off and bent the top 6 inches over to fill it out more BD has only had 2 branches pinched and bent down to fill in a couple gaps then the bending of all branches today that they all got.

I wish it was a love button instead of a like button on this post!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I wish it was a love button instead of a like button on this post!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks man, Im excited about these ladies. The Blue Dream is the biggest plant Ive grown so far and shes not done yet. I cant wait to see what she produces. Ive never had the GSC but it sounds great The GC is pretty good but not my top pick I just got it cuz it was available and I just like to have different strains to choose from.

Id be happy to check out your journal

Back
Top Bottom