CascadianDank's Redemption

Looking very promising, sir:thumb:

Thank you.

I have to say Im a little worried about the Bay 11.Its lookin like it may be a male which REALLY SUCKS cuz I wanted to try that strain and it is the only seed left out of 100 bux worth of seeds I bought last winter. I saved that seed to do outdoors and the rest all died due to my own screw ups which are displayed throughout my first 2 journals.

Im gonna hate to have to cut down a 4 ft great lookin plant but if it has to be I have no choice. I will keep the clone of it for future breeding attempts if thats the case and Ill just have to add it back to my seed list for the next order which at this point looks like it will be the same order as last time

DSCF0344.JPG
DSCF03452.JPG
DSCF03521.JPG
DSCF03533.JPG
DSCF03641.JPG
DSCF03661.JPG

BUUUUUMMMMED about this one. There will be no Bay11 buds this year but I will keep the clone I have for future pollination. This plant blew up in the last month and I hate to kill it but cant have it makin babies with me ladies. The worms should enjoy munchin on him for a while though.

Everyone else are definitely LADIES and we have the beginnings of bud formation goin on. Heres some pics from an hour or so ago.

TD and SD
DSCF03541.JPG

Clones and Seedlings which havent grown much at all since coming outside, unlike the ones in the tent now.
DSCF03552.JPG
DSCF03563.JPG
DSCF03764.JPG
DSCF03772.JPG
DSCF03781.JPG

Paranormal thing?? which really resembles the TD so I think I have 2 Tangerine Dreams. Both have purple stems and dark green leaves that are the same shape and size
DSCF03571.JPG
DSCF03581.JPG

MW
DSCF03593.JPG
DSCF03602.JPG

GSC1
DSCF03612.JPG
DSCF03631.JPG

GC
DSCF03671.JPG
DSCF03683.JPG

GSC2
DSCF03691.JPG
DSCF03702.JPG

BD2
DSCF03713.JPG
DSCF03722.JPG

BD1
DSCF03731.JPG
DSCF03741.JPG

Group Shot
DSCF03752.JPG

Definitely been some growth since top dressing 6 days ago. Ill water 1 Gal each a little later today. I cant wait to watch these buds grow and swell.

WOW! the ladies look great!! To bad about the male Bay11 but it can't be helped, better luck with the next grow.

:rollit:

Thank you and yea it sux but on the plus side I have a source of pollen to mess with when the time comes.
I knew there was a chance cuz when I ordered the seed I got single regular(non fem) seeds of multiple strains.

sorry about the bay male..you have a lot of other great genetics though.

My plants roots love this Super Soil I moved the top layer around and away from the edges of the pots so I didnt wash any away when I watered and the roots are growing UPWARD into the Super Soil. Ive never seen this before but heres a couple pics
DSCF03822.JPG
DSCF0383.JPG

Thats the GC and GSC roots and heres a couple shots of the ladies this morning as they awaited the sun coming
DSCF03841.JPG
DSCF03873.JPG
DSCF03853.JPG
DSCF03864.JPG

Yesterday I hung the 1k Watt in the tent. Unfortunately it is not the XXXL I thought it was. I got the lights used and one was in an XXXL box so thats what I thought it was. It measures 25X26 inches, 6 inch air cooled which I have a 435cfm Hurricane inline hooked to exhausting the tent thru the light. The tent has 3 vents on the bottom the length of the sides which are open and I leave the bottom of the zipper on the door open too for intake to keep temps as low as I can which has been 88 to 90 during the hottest part of the day. I do have the fan blowing over the tops and the light is 34 inches from the plants currently.

Heres a few pics of the light, tent, and babies in the closet still.
DSCF03791.JPG
DSCF0381.JPG
DSCF03802.JPG
DSCF03903.JPG
DSCF03913.JPG

2 of the 8 seeds I have in water have popped. I dont remember which they were PK or SS but I will be planting them after this update and the other 6 will stay in water until the water is gone or they popped. The SD outside was like that. There were 4 to 6 seeds in a shotglass of water and they wouldnt pop and I had forgot about them til we were moving and found them all had popped and had grown about 2 inches lookin for light and drank almost all the water. there was only one survivor of the bunch and she looks happy n healthy now. The plant on the right in this pic.
DSCF03853.JPG

Thats it for today just waiting til I can cut clones again for the next round but thatll be a week or maybe even 2 cuz I wanna get nice big ones off the 2 GSC in the tent and I need 8.

I can not tell how far above your plants the light is mounted at, you may be able to lower it. place your hand underneath the light bulb and move it to the point you can not feel any heat and adjust your reflector above your plants to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.

Metal_Halide_chart.jpg

HPS_chart.jpg

grow-room-light-distances.jpg

High_Intensity_Light_Coverage.jpg

HPSGraphPAR.jpg

Thanks for the post KJC. This is my first time using a 1k watt light so I needed this info.

Right now its at 34 inches from the top of the pots and the plants are all 6 to 8 inches tall (just measured them to be sure) so theyre in the 26 to 28 inch optimal range. I set it at 34 from the pots to begin with cuz of heat for one and because I kinda want a little stretch for cloning the tops of them and I need 4 clones off each of the 2 GSC.

Hi friend, just popping in to say hi. Plants are looking great as always. That is way cool that you have your own worm bin. I have a couple as well. I am thinking of putting up a video as I do things a bit differently than most. Oh and I am sorry to hear about that cheeky little male trying to have his way with all your ladies! Good thing you caught him!! I looked back at your older journals, it looks like it was a real learning experience. You really seem to have everything dialed in now. +repps for all your hard work :)

Hi friend, just popping in to say hi. Plants are looking great as always. That is way cool that you have your own worm bin. I have a couple as well. I am thinking of putting up a video as I do things a bit differently than most. Oh and I am sorry to hear about that cheeky little male trying to have his way with all your ladies! Good thing you caught him!! I looked back at your older journals, it looks like it was a real learning experience. You really seem to have everything dialed in now. +repps for all your hard work :)

Thank you Rain.

I started the worm bin last December and its been moved and changed and neglected most of that time so I was surprised and happy to see it was good to go with babies in it even.

In a way I wish I hadnt done the other journals because of the outcome but I leave it linked in my sig more less for others to see what not to do when starting out with organics. I had already grown in Hempy Buckets for 3 years before joining this site, with decent to great results depending on the time of year. I learned some good lessons along the way though so all good and hopefully someone else can learn something too before making the same mistakes.

My biggest screw up was feeding full strength nutes weeks before they were needed and trying to compensate by fixing problems I didnt really have. The outdoor plants are growing in that same soil from those journalsbut it had time to sit and do what it needed with the excess nutes and then I didnt feed til they needed it and only 1/2 to 3/4 strength nutes then. The other problem was temps were too low and I was over watering the little ones.

Back
Top Bottom