Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Casey Jones

When: Jan 2011

Grade: A-

Type: Sativa dominant hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Medium to dark green fluffy nugs with bright orange hairs – very sticky .

Smell: Sweet and floral.

Taste: A smooth and sweet smoke that had has a mild minty-citrus taste as you exhale.

Buzz Type: Trippy and fun – mainly a sativa high.

Buzz Length: Medium to Long – I was buzzed for about 2 hours +/-.

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and anxiety

Overall: Named after the famous railroad engineer, this strain is comprised of Trainwreck, Thai, and East Coast Sour D. This strain produces a really fun and upbeat, yet trippy cerebral buzz. It was also SUPER sticky – the bud tender tried to pull some out of the 1 gallon jar, and the entire jar came out – formed in a loose cylinder of Cannabis goodness. While I have not been able to confirm their statement, the collective also indicated they rolled a paperless joint from this strain. Casey Jones was really fun buzz that had me feeling pretty creative, yet without the electrically charged feel in my head I get from some of the racy sativas.

CaseyJones_2.jpg

CaseyJones_3.jpg

CaseyJones_4a.jpg

CaseyJones_3a.jpg

Can see the Trainwreck in the color and shape of some of the nugs. Love me some trainwreck. The top buds look like acorns to me. I grew some TW over the winter and got some really top notch buds. Never tried the Davey, but anything to increase the yield on the TW is probably a good thing.

I picked up an 1/8 of this at the local dispensary last year. It was just as you describe and truly an excellent sativa. All of the strains pertaining to the train are pretty nice but Casey Jones stands out to me.

NCal-Cyclist, great contribution to this forum! I really appreciate the work you've done to inform people. If I knew how to donate points, I'd dump 'em all in your account.

I've got one for you too. Look for a strain called Third Eye. It's a cross between Super Silver Haze and Afgoo. I don't know how common it is up there but it used to make the rounds down here in SoCal. I don't know if it still does because I grow my own meds now but it's really a fantastic Sativa dominant hybrid.

I'd grow fields and fields of it, as far as the eye can see, if I got a hold of one clone. That's what I think of it.

Peace.

Love Casey and you should too! enough said...

CIMG3393.JPG

CIMG3403.JPG

CIMG3969.JPG

Big or Small youll love them all

Keep it Green :peacetwo:

No problem man glad you do these little reviews, also the flavor of mine is like Coffee Flavored sour D it has become my all day every day

one more just to be sure :D
CIMG4063.JPG

Mine is looking bad ass.. got one in the ground out back, not even may 1st and its 2 feet.. jammed through the wind and rain storms.. easy to grow..

Back
Top Bottom