Cash Crop 4.0

Cali69

Hey i was thinking about buying this Grow box. but i had someone tell me it was too small to grow until harvest in there, They have a 2 feet and 3 feet model. I would like to know if anyone here has it and what are their opinion on it. Id also like to ask the experts in this what are their opinion due to size. Heres the dimensions:

2feet: 24" T x 16" W x 9.5" D
3feet: 36" T x 16" W x 9.5" D

If also comes with these things

Quantity 3: 2700k CFL Flowering Bulbs
Quantity 3: 6500k CFL Grow Bulbs
3 foot model of Cash Crop comes with hanging light system so you can raise and lower your lights
3 outlet adapters
Power strips
6 Plant hydroponics system (1 gallon reservoir)
6 net cups to hold your plants
Light blockage components for a light tight grow box
Whisper quiet when growing plants
Powerful Ona odor terminator (eliminates ALL odor no matter how extreme!)
Air Stone & Air Line
Timers to automate your system

Hanging light system to keep lights close to plants (on 3 foot model, 2 foot doesn't need this)
Outlet sockets
Lockable latches
Powerful 80 CFM fan system with carbon protected intake/outake areas
6 organic starter plugs for seeds or clones
10 gallon rated air pump
2 year supply of Moon Dust nutrients
Various parts to support your hydroponics system (too many to list!)
Unlimited phone and email tech support
Written instructions to guide you in your first grow

Is this good or would things need to get switched up ?

You can get a small tent and led light kit for much less, and you'll get much more in/out of it

My major problem is space and smell though, The benefits of the grow box is that i can just put it in my closet, and they assure us it is smell proof.

You get a fan and carbon filter with the kits to keep odor down, and anyone can get ona gel, so that shouldn't be a problem. They make tents pretty small, so take a look around and see what your options are

I won one of these in a contest. Like was said above, it's too small for real growing. I use mine as a seedling/clone box. It does fine for that. For what they are charging for one of these, I bought a Mars Hydro 4x4 tent with a 900 watt Mars II LED.

I won one of these in a contest. Like was said above, it's too small for real growing. I use mine as a seedling/clone box. It does fine for that. For what they are charging for one of these, I bought a Mars Hydro 4x4 tent with a 900 watt Mars II LED.

Yeah i heard their only actually for fora seedling/clone box. Thanks for the input:)

Back
Top Bottom