Cat Piss Strain

qWERTY

I got this strain about a year ago and I fell in love with it the second I opened the bag to take that first smell. Well I got it again for $420 an O and it still has the extreme sweet/sour smell its known for. So I decided to take some pictures and post them here. Enjoy :allgood:

CatPiss3.jpg

CatPiss1.jpg

CatPiss4.jpg

CatPiss5.jpg

Re: Cat Piss

a NUG like dat kin git a man sexually aroused!!!!!!
lol I'd have a lost weekend with that!
please feel free to give us a "CAT PISS" update....
yanno' ? flavor, smell (i'm sure) on the 1 to 10 stoney scale....
"hey Man! did a cat piss on your coat or are ya holdin'? lmao.... all the cat piss jokes aside.... let us know.
boom the fungi4455

that shit looks kiffy! :allgood:

I smoked Cat piss about 1 year ago. I live in Atlanta GA too. Cat Piss is one of the stinkiest strains I've smelled before. The smell really lives up to its name and the high is good too.

Yeah catpiss is great. I remember getting it for the first time like 3 years ago. It quickly became one of my favorite strains. I mean the name alone is awesome. The smell and flavor is just mouth watering. Like a pungent slap in the face. The smell is sour that it burns your eyes alittle, but sweet at the time. Damn great! I haven't got it in awhile, but this reawakened my urges!

That looks like it's powerfull and taste good. I had somethin called catpiss dro about two yrs back. But It did't look like dat. It was just some old dro and it smelled prett pungent. But it was dry. Urs look full of life. That's What I love budds that look fresh and alive. Instead f old and dark. Great bud my man.

Wow.
Those are some good pics, especially that last one.
I have never heard of the strain before, but now i will definatley
be lookin around for it thats for sure!

I got this in cali and it was some of the best weed I have ever bought. I got half for 140. Completely worth it. It smokes and tastes just like it looks, and man that smell its very unique. I had a choice between this and some silver haze, and this just looked so much more yummy :cheesygrinsmiley: When I go buy some more i'm going to try to either get more of this or some trainwreck, two of my favs I've ever bought in the valley.

Im going to try to get some seeds from the guy I got it from, but in case I cant, does anyone happen to know a seedbank that might have it? I tried doing a google search and uh.. I'm having a bit of trouble. (I first searched for "cat piss" lol.. not helpful at all. Actually, ill go try "cat piss" "marijuana seeds"

420 is actually a good price for CP. You pay for what you get, and you can see from Qwerty's pics its wonderful bud.

Great pic, great buds, Qwerty. CP is an excellent high.

If the name is a deterrent this may not be the bud for you. It does smell like CP to me. I have a couple cats and it smells just like it to me.

But around these parts, I think Qwerty got a deal.

Peace and good bud

Hey if you can afford $420 an o bud, by all means smoke it

For the quality and the convenience, I will gladly pay 420 oz at the clubs. The only oz I have bought on the street recently was 450. Its the going rate for top quality here. Not bad for one hit stuff. I figure it a deal. No trash, no big stems, just beautiful bud.

I lived in GA for 15 years, and never, never, did I smoke anything like I have smoked here.

Peace and good bud.

An uptight stoner? sounds like a misnomer to me!

smoke another bowl and chill

Back
Top Bottom