Cat piss

Bonethugs420

Hey guys, I have a question.. I'm pretty sure its been on here before... I got some pot off a guy I work with, and I just opened up the lid to it and a pungent smell like piss came out.. is that what cat piss smells like? i'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I just want to be sure.. Later people

O if you have smoked CP can you let me know how it was, I want to compare it to others..

I go by the old adage "If it looks like cat's piss, smells like cat's piss, and tastes like cat's piss, then it must be cat's piss" lol.
Seriously though, the cat's piss gets it's name from the odour. I find the high quite strong.

I don't think I would appreciate having some piss smelling herb.. It would kind disgust me. Oh well, I hope that it's just the strain and not some wacky dealer that had a naughty cat.

Cats Piss???? Is this really a strain?

whenever I have had weed that smelt like piss (only twice) it was subject to bud rot. Check yer buds dude

Skunk - yeah. The varying shades of skunk - skunk mammal, skunky beer, and the best of all, skunky herb. I learned to appreciate the smell of skunk at an early age, thanks to the herb.

If you Google cat urine chemistry, it seems clear that the smell of the cannabis strain probably doesn't come from the same chemicals that make cat urine smell; it must be a combination of other chemicals that make a similar odor (just my opinion).

But did'nt you think that about Skunk untill you tried it?:Rasta:

funny story..

my boyfriend and a friend of his were driving with some dank in the car..well my bf turns and says " damn...smells skunky in here..I think the bag may have busted open" his friend just laughs and turns to him saying.." man no...thats really a skunk....lol..so everytime we smell a skunk I say " mmm dank"...:laughtwo:

funny story..

my boyfriend and a friend of his were driving with some dank in the car..well my bf turns and says " damn...smells skunk in here..I think the bag may have busted open" his friend just laughs and turns to him saying.." man no...thats really a skunk....lol..so every time we smell a skunk I say " mmm dank"...:laughtwo:
I might of posted
this somewhere else but it's funny as hell:rofl:The First time I had Super Skunk the kid who got it came into our class and instantly the whole room stank,the teacher looked at him and said you either got sprayed by ten skunks or by the cool aid smile on your face I gess you scored something pretty good.:cheesygrinsmiley:The entire class cracked up.:Rasta::cool::Rasta::loopy:We smoked it at lunch and was way toooo high to go back to class.I frigging love some good Skunk

I might of posted
this somewhere else but it's funny as hell:rofl:The First time I had Super Skunk the kid who got it came into our class and instantly the whole room stank,the teacher looked at him and said you either got sprayed by ten skunks or by the cool aid smile on your face I gess you scored something pretty good.:cheesygrinsmiley:The entire class cracked up.:Rasta::cool::Rasta::loopy:We smoked it at lunch and was way toooo high to go back to class.I frigging love some good Skunk

nah, figured it was a amusing story since were talking about the different smells that you'd run across.

Back
Top Bottom