Categorize grows

Green Utopia

Yet another thought re the site. I was wondering if it would be helpful/possible to add another column in the list of journals with a two or three letter code for the type of grow, and there would likely need to be room for multiple codes or icons.

In other words instead of the little icon that goes next to journal Threads, perhaps a code like EG for Ebb and Grow. Or FD (flood and drain), NFT, DWC, OD (Outdoors), O2 (aero setups), SL (Soil), DIY, LED, HID, CO2.

I know these can be put in tags, but I was thinking if one could scan the journals with a simple column of either letters or small icons - I would find that helpful.

By icons I mean little 8x8 or 16x16 icons representing the above mentioned codes.

I think one would need to be able to put multiple icons there. For example mine would read:

EG,O2,FD,OD,SO,DIY,HID,CO2

Just a thought. Was playing online poker last night and they use little icons to represent all the variations of games. Makes it easy to scan a column of hundreds of tables and find exactly the combination one is looking for.

:peace:

:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom