Catholic Girl Kush

imominous

bdh_black.JPG
Got your attention? Heh. It is actually Blue Dream Haze, but I thought of the name Catholic Girl when the bud leaves started turning this purple-black that seriously reminds me of those cute little patent leather shoes we had to wear with little ankle sox.

great job, looks awesome...

That's an easy one. It was in bloom for 9 weeks so 9 weeks. I took these pix before harvesting. Such a pretty plant! I'm kind of drawn to weird strains that do things like turn black. It was also beautifully aromatic, like bubble gum and unicorn glitter. I swear!

Aloha,
Looks interesting. What strain is it? I would freak if I saw one of my plants doing that. lol. I would first think of mold or some bad thing but it is not that old. Hmmm. Looks cool.

It's Blue Dream Haze. I wish I could have recycled her. Tried, but it didn't take. I believe I should have trimmed the roots more, or left more growth tissue or something. The smell was absolutely delicious in bloom, I love this strain but it does tend to get those clawed leaves some of the hazes are prone towards. Worried me at the time, everyone assures this is "normal."

Remember those damn penguins:helpsmilie:
Nice plant..

bdh_black.JPG
Got your attention? Heh. It is actually Blue Dream Haze, but I thought of the name Catholic Girl when the bud leaves started turning this purple-black that seriously reminds me of those cute little patent leather shoes we had to wear with little ankle sox.

The crazy thing about this strain that just crisped my bacon was that damned Haze tendency for the leaves to canoe and curl. This is normal, but it looks like hell and may lead one to think there was something wrong. Black leaves, curling into claws, yikes!

It was, however, delicious.

Ah, I remember growing a White Rhino last year. I am sorry that some of the wonderful strains slipped through my paws because we weren't cloning at the time, just learning everything. She's a beauty, looks like she is a happy plant.

thank you very Much.!!! yes she is got 30 seeds there not clone lol, I am only doing One at a time jejejeje :high-five:
10-03-13_3_.JPG
by November she will Give birth

Back
Top Bottom