Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

I like what you're doing right there right now. that's what I do. Right into the media, cover with plastic, keep warm. 3 or so days. Done deal. But you're the one who has to be comfortable with it. I'd say let them be and they'll do their thing.

Thanks Seraphim....

:lot-o-toke:

I love this guy. He looks frazzled.

I just told Obi plant growing is supposed to be fun - a good thing - I surely do not like this part LOL

You're doing it right. I don't mean to suggest you should give up on your vision of how you want to do things. I can get over eager to help and have to remind myself to not always try to fix things, just simmer down and listen.

I want to see you have fun and succeed!

/Obi
:peace:

Haha youll be fine that way, dont worry. Give em time and don't mess around with em too much after this!

You're doing it right. I don't mean to suggest you should give up on your vision of how you want to do things. I can get over eager to help and have to remind myself to not always try to fix things, just simmer down and listen.

I want to see you have fun and succeed!

/Obi

ALWAYS HELP!! LOL - That's what these journals are for - That and I wanted to be able to go back over and look at what I did so I could correct for errors and remember what works.

That being said, I was the one who got over eager. I asked for help and then couldn't wait for replies! Just stuck 'em in the dirt!

:rofl:

Haha youll be fine that way, dont worry. Give em time and don't mess around with em too much after this!

Thanks J1 we'll see what happens next! :)

I am going on a trip to the Big City today to visit the Indoor Garden store for CalMag. I was thinking of perusing the "water filtration devices" at various shops on the College Campus where I grew up, but I may not...

My room mate wants to tag along. It's hard to say no because he has let me tag along on his trips in the past. He has never used weed and is not, shall we say, discreet.

Wish me luck - I told him he was forbidden to speak in these shops.

A happy good day. Went to Indoor Gardens in the Big City and got CalMg and Tiger Bloom. My favorite shop on University Campus closed :( but was replaced by a smoke shop FULL of the most beautiful "glassware" I have ever seen. Purchased a dugout at a little shop down the street instead. Will wait 'til later for Big Glass Art or Vaporizer.

Upon return home I saw one sprout in the closet! It looks so bitty in that big pot...

The one that sprouted was the freebee grass-o-matic GOM (auto feminized). but they did not say which "GOM" it is on my receipt and there appears to be several types. WTH does GOM stand for?

The small pot is my attempt to save the white widow - I have 2 seeds left with her. The other big pot is the second pineapple express from Barny's Farm. We'll see what happens in the next few days...I am determined to run 2 pots in there.

Happy good night!

:Namaste:

I dont know what it stands for but for autos i am sold on the grass-o-matic versions . I grew 3 of their ak47 , and 1 of their maxi-gom . 1 of the ak and the maxi gom had the strongest smell of grapefruit . I loved opening the room door to get hit by that smell

I dont know what it stands for but for autos i am sold on the grass-o-matic versions . I grew 3 of their ak47 , and 1 of their maxi-gom . 1 of the ak and the maxi gom had the strongest smell of grapefruit . I loved opening the room door to get hit by that smell

Thanks for the input Oscart! It's funny how the freebie is the one that sprouted first. It makes me want to just go ahead and get more of them. I had my eye on a CBD Crew/Grass-o-matic cross w/High CBD but just limited myself to these other 2 types.

Crossing my fingers for a grapefruit smell in my future! :)

I have my fingers crossed for you as well . I think I may try a few autos when I play with DWC , and I think I may try them again. I would say it was one of the best smelling smoke I have had , and the highs on them both where good .

Good morning Sir Wilde! I am glad to have a sprout running alongside yours :peace: Maybe we will have a nice harvest at the same time after all

I do too brother. I need all the weed I can get to get me through school. lol It sucks being an old man going back. The short shorts would have already given me a heart attack if I wasn't in such good health.

It is pretty funny, I stay high 24/7 and have a 4.0 GPA. Weed doesn't make you stupid, stupidity does.

I do too brother. I need all the weed I can get to get me through school. lol It sucks being an old man going back. The short shorts would have already given me a heart attack if I wasn't in such good health.

Hey I know this song Sir Wilde. I went to graduate school late when I switched carriers. I sat in class after class with innocent young babes. I didn't get the short-shorts experience tho' - I can imagine weed would have been a great after class med on my part.

It is pretty funny, I stay high 24/7 and have a 4.0 GPA. Weed doesn't make you stupid, stupidity does.

Dude, more people need to "come out" on this weed makes you stupid myth. I do not advocate kids smoking it, but I was a heavy user starting in high school. My grades never suffered and I maintained my own good judgment as well. A person is gonna be a person no matter how much he tokes. A$$ Holes and Saints, The Average Joe and the Genius - smokin' away every day.

Having asserted that - If one is predisposed to psychosis weed will bring that to the surface in some. Just a friendly neighbor FYI.

Hey, check out my next post...

...a bit late but...all my autos have been started directly in soil and all germed. My photos sit in a glass of RO water till taproot showes, then into soil. I have never bothered with the paper towel....:peace:

Thanks for ringing in on this one Pittbull - it helps to collect knowledge and find some others that approach a grow in the same way. Lets me know if I'm way off the mark or not!

Now, I just found a very bitty emerging Pineapple Express sprout in my other 3 gal pot. No exclamation points or photos.

I am holding my breath until both these little girls confirm their heartiness.

The GOM girl looks good with the first set of leaves infolding. MAN but these things are small...

Hey I know this song Sir Wilde. I went to graduate school late when I switched carriers.

OMFG SPELLING: Should read "Careers" I did not switch carriers I switched careers.

Pineapple express looks really strange. Stem up to the leaves then something white coming from the top back down to the soil. Too bitty to take a pic, but I may try anyway tomorrow. (????)

GOM is growing fast - stem stretch - hoping this is temporary.

So, waiting.

:straightface:

Ms GOM:

gom.jpg

Pulled up the PE. That weird growth was actually the root curling around sort of like a spring up out of the soil. It was as if there were no stem - all one curly root. The root had been exposed for hours and the leaves had already shriveled. (???)

White Widow seed in germination now

I've been out for a few days and come back to a death in the family?! Sorry to hear Cat, but at least you got some more beans to try again. When I germ, I just throw the seeds in a cup of warm tap water and put it in a dark area for a few days. Once the tap root shoots out resembling a clam, they go right into the soil, root down. Good luck on your next attempt buddy!

I've been out for a few days and come back to a death in the family?! Sorry to hear Cat, but at least you got some more beans to try again. When I germ, I just throw the seeds in a cup of warm tap water and put it in a dark area for a few days. Once the tap root shoots out resembling a clam, they go right into the soil, root down. Good luck on your next attempt buddy!

Thanks for the good luck Buckswope! It seems as though I'm getting my "sea legs" as it were.

I suppose it is to be expected - If my goal is to become an experienced grower with a somewhat reliable output, then I'll just have to go through some kind of learning curve - although this strange sprout growth seems more like a seed defect.

And, thanks for your input - plan on putting WW from her water bath into soil after work this evening or at the latest tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom