Catman's Closet - Bag Seed - LED Grow — First Grow - 2014

I have considered this actually. I have several e-cigs and so have had the concept of vaping rolling around, but know nothing much when it comes to cannabis. Have seen some expensive ones advertised where you can set the temp specifically for THC and CBD. (??) Something simple would be good...Any links to share?

I am very happy with my Arizer Solo and will be getting an Extreme Q soon. Check em out at arizer dot com. The build quality is fantastic. My Solo is about a couple years old now and still works like the day I bought it. I've customized it a bit and I love it.

Don't let the MSRP sticker price scare you too much. Arizer products can be found online from authorized dealers offering promotional deals of at least 25% off on any given day.

There are some interesting articles to be found discussing the temperatures at which different cannabinoids vaporize. I have a reference chart around here somewhere. The Arizer gear is well suited to variable temperature control. It's one of the main reasons I selected it as my entry into the vape world. That and the awesome flavor :)

New gear of any kind is always a treat :) Happy shopping!

/Obi Wan
:Namaste:

I am very happy with my Arizer Solo and will be getting an Extreme Q soon. Check em out at arizer dot com. The build quality is fantastic. My Solo is about a couple years old now and still works like the day I bought it. I've customized it a bit and I love it.

Thanks Obi! I have bookmarked both the Arizer Solo and Extreme Q to look over later when I can take my time. YOU HAVE NO IDEA how much I suffer from technolust - This will be uncharted territory for me, but I have a keen intellect and eye for discernment.

If only my financials matched my vocabulary ;)

I wish my finances matched your vocabulary too! I'm dropping an auto seed today... how about you? Hope you had a really nice visit with Mom!

I wish my finances matched your vocabulary too! I'm dropping an auto seed today... how about you? Hope you had a really nice visit with Mom!

Hey Ms Magic! I sent you a PM with the link to my Auto grow (well, it's also in my signature) Hope to see you there! Are you going to have a journal with your auto grow so I can learn from you? PLEASE (!!??!!)

Mom is mom. She's 87. She went from independence to assisted living after a debilitating illness this March. She has changed a lot. She lives 1 1/2 hours away and I go for the night every couple weeks. My brother lives closer. She smiles and laughs when I swear at life. The F bomb is good for a big laugh! I told her about my intention to grow cannabis and she thought it was a GREAT idea. She said she'd try it. IDK about that. She'd fall over I think.

Thanks for asking Ms Magic. I went off topic a bit, but hey, it's my Mom. Nothing is more important IMHO.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom