Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

Broke down and sampled Penny the Pineapple express. Snitched a piece of popcorn off the bottom. I had fun with the cellphone! Realized my case is what's keeping me from Loupe shots. Next time I'll try taking the case off if I remember.

PE_WK8_28_.jpg

PE_WK8_47_.jpg

PE_WK8_53_.jpg

PE_WK8_56_.jpg

PE_WK8_60_.jpg

PE_WK8_61_.jpg

The citrus smell came out when I plucked her :cheesygrinsmiley: Dried her in the oven as slow as I could and vaped her. Nicer than I thought Now I know that if I need to uproot the Ladies for whatever reason, they already have some benefit to them now.

My roommate's brother is coming over which means we're going to eat good tonight :cheer:

Looking fab mate.... Got some more time to mature i reckon..

Happy for ya dude..... Nearing the end of another successful grow... Your own high quality, meds....

Your experience is really starting to show... You even took the LST plunge... Has it helped you ??.... Did you see the benefit, from your efforts ??... I think we can see it, in ya pictures... I hope ya yield is up to my friend...

May this message find you well and you enjoyed feast with ya friends

:high-five:

Hey, TopCat! What a purdy little bud! Glad she was good for you. Any idea how much longer you'll let them go? I'm a long way from plucking and trying. It took forever to drop my auto seed and she is finally poking up, very slightly, from her little spongy insert. I made my first seed order-on my own (I have participated in seed orders w/ Sweetleef)- a couple of days ago. Turns out... I LOVE ordering seeds! It's a shame that space and finances prevent me from ordering everything! I could spend hours pouring over them. :dreamy:

Enjoy your good eats! I love it when I'm around my brothers! They feed me very well also! :drool::blunt: Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Looking fab mate.... Got some more time to mature i reckon..

Happy for ya dude..... Nearing the end of another successful grow... Your own high quality, meds....

Your experience is really starting to show... You even took the LST plunge... Has it helped you ??.... Did you see the benefit, from your efforts ??... I think we can see it, in ya pictures... I hope ya yield is up to my friend...

May this message find you well and you enjoyed feast with ya friends

:high-five:

:high-five: Thanks Budworshipper

The Mexican stew has another hour or so. Cornbread and rice too :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna need better pots or different strategy [both] for LST - these Ladies got too tall. Still, It was successful in opening up the canopy for light penetration so there's that

Take it easy :peace:

Hey, TopCat! What a purdy little bud! Glad she was good for you. Any idea how much longer you'll let them go? I'm a long way from plucking and trying. It took forever to drop my auto seed and she is finally poking up, very slightly, from her little spongy insert. I made my first seed order-on my own (I have participated in seed orders w/ Sweetleef)- a couple of days ago. Turns out... I LOVE ordering seeds! It's a shame that space and finances prevent me from ordering everything! I could spend hours pouring over them. :dreamy:

Enjoy your good eats! I love it when I'm around my brothers! They feed me very well also! :drool::blunt: Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Ordering seeds can put me in the poor house fast Ms Magic :cheesygrinsmiley: Glad you're enjoying it. This has turned out to be a "hobby" with limitless potential. I still haven't explored the edible side nearly as much as I thought I would've by now. Winter keeps me down every year LOL

:cheer: Fingers crossed for your Auto! I guess I'm going to watch My Ladies closely for harvest time. Another week or 2 at least? [week 9 just started] I have no idea how to predict because they go so fast.

They are both too close to the lights [15-17 in] but we're out of room. There are some amber calyx at the higher branches right now :popcorn:

Thanks for stopping in :Namaste: dinner in an hour and a late night with OK company :Namaste:

Woo-Hoo! HappyCat!! I don't smell anything from my closet... but pineapple? Yumm! Pull up a lawn chair and pretend you're in the tropics!

Mmmmm, the smell sounds delightful and who could be suspicious of pineapples? Maybe you have a tropical oasis in your closet. Just wear a Hawaiian shirt and carry a drink with a little umbrella in it and you can pull it off.

Mmmmm, the smell sounds delightful and who could be suspicious of pineapples? Maybe you have a tropical oasis in your closet. Just wear a Hawaiian shirt and carry a drink with a little umbrella in it and you can pull it off.

LOL :party: IDK I'm getting squirrely about the smell actually! Just like lasagna, you may not smell it cooking until you come back in from outside - then the awesome smell punches you in the face. But, others may not think it is so awesome when its sticky weed. So, there's that...

Gotta get a house

:peace:

Thankfully we live on the top floor at the end of the hall - kind of the last house on the block. Since our daughter lives beside us and our brothers (Dale's and mine) live in the apartments below ours and our daughter's I don't have to be much concerned about the smell. Every once in a while I come home from the daughter's and the smell smacks me as I come in from the balcony, and I pause and consider the wisdom of a scrubber. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Thankfully we live on the top floor at the end of the hall - kind of the last house on the block. Since our daughter lives beside us and our brothers (Dale's and mine) live in the apartments below ours and our daughter's I don't have to be much concerned about the smell. Every once in a while I come home from the daughter's and the smell smacks me as I come in from the balcony, and I pause and consider the wisdom of a scrubber. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I have thought long and hard about smells and how to address it [that sentence sounds really funny] But the best solutions want money I don't have :rofl:

I think it's cool your family lives together in that building! :)

I'm jealous of your pineapple smell! I found out how I held my PE back. I started mine in a jiffy puck and it looks like the tap root could never make it through the bottom. I won't be using them again! I have another I plan on running later this summer and I pray for that coveted pineapple smell!!

I soak my seeds for about 24 hrs in the dark and then just stick them in their 3 gal pots [auto's]. I sure hope you get that smell, but it comes and goes amid pure cannabis stench [which is just as good a smell LOL] - cant wait to cure her and see what I get then!

catman im ok till i open the tent then i get my mrs shouting up the stairs telling me it smells lol....she dosent smoke it or like the smell off it...lol...happy day to you mate...

Happy day to you welshman - My roommate tried the sticky weed last grow - vaped on my solo at #5. Said he hated the feeling he got and won't try it again. But, he finds all this interesting and doesn't mind the smells. I'm trying to get it together to buy a place to retire - he said I could stay rent free while I look - he's an OK dude

PE is ripening at different stages. Her Main cola and a bigger side branch are looking way ahead of their smaller sisters. I want a lighter stone and don't want her to go too long...I hope the pain killing benefit would still be there if I took some of her early.

Also, Like SweetLeef, I have some odd growth where Male bits would be. These look like Male bits, but when I tore one open it looked like new calyx growth inside:

HERM_3_.jpg

HERM_29_.jpg

I am so used to using Grace [and Ada for bedtime], I have no Idea if these 2 new strains are gonna be effective. But they have enough sugar to give me confidence.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom