Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

Penny the Pineapple Express chopped Thursday afternoon, trimmed up Friday morning, and hanging around yesterday. Came off the stems this morning. Once again drying too fast I think.

Weighed before jarring. 52 grams which isn't bad for a horrible winter LED grow. I hope to slow down drying by jarring her up, she's sticky and very bold smelling and I want to preserve as much of her terpenes as I can.

WHT_CCHarvest_10_.jpg

Meanwhile, CC got the chop this morning first thing after a night of lights out:

WHT_CCHarvest_3_.jpg

WHT_CCHarvest_1_.jpg

WHT_CCHarvest_4_.jpg

Although she didn't seem to produce as much, a couple of her buds seem very dense with a lot of sticky sugar...We'll see...

Thanks for stopping by and happy daze

:smokin: :cheer: :peace: :cheer: :smokin:

I'd say 52 grams was a nice winter grow, considering the temperatures you battled. And you still have more hanging. May they be 52 grams of exquisite relief. Good work Catman. It's so bittersweet when they're all chopped down. I get empty nest syndrome for a couple days. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Happy almost springtime! We survived!!! WooHoo!!!

I'd say 52 grams was a nice winter grow, considering the temperatures you battled. And you still have more hanging. May they be 52 grams of exquisite relief. Good work Catman. It's so bittersweet when they're all chopped down. I get empty nest syndrome for a couple days. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Happy almost springtime! We survived!!! WooHoo!!!

Thanks Sweetsue :cheesygrinsmiley: If I had to pay money for 52 grams I'd be in big trouble about now LOL plus it would be shitty quality and I wouldn't know for sure what was "in it" so to speak. I'm over the moon satisfied compared to my expectations.

Springtime. We survived. I almost like that better than any harvest :cheer: :tommy: :cheer:

Thanks for keeping me company Sweetsue :peace:

Am so glad to share in your success, Catman. Congratulations and enjoy the fruits of your labors. It has been great to be along for the ride.

Very nice work Catman! Not a bad haul either :high-five:

This was yet another wonderfully entertaining Catman journal. I love how much you hate winter! Don't wait too long to get more plants going, this site needs it's Catman. Harvest +Reps

Very nice work Catman! Not a bad haul either :high-five:

This was yet another wonderfully entertaining Catman journal. I love how much you hate winter! Don't wait too long to get more plants going, this site needs it's Catman. Harvest +Reps

Thanks SweetLeef :peace: I cannot believe I actually lived through winter [I am almost serious too] I liked the automatic grow because I could not love during the winter and these Ladies just kept on going regardless.

Thanks for the TopCat complement :cheesygrinsmiley: I thought I'd get a new pot and try to grow just one bagseed so I could go slower and try training. This practice would help if I buy a photo strain - plus I have a blue cheese freebie I DO NOT want to screw up [if it would sprout]. I was just learning of and appreciating a 420 member BID when he passed away. I don't want to run a blue cheese journal just to screw up the plant. So, bag seed practice?

It might also be nice to tend to just one plant. :peace:

congrats on the weight buddy....

Thanks welshman :cheer: It's a better weight than I thought it would be while I was trimming, but a smaller weight from just looking at her all bushy. She looked like a monster, but it was an airy monster.

:smokin:

Bagseed practice is not a bad idea at all.

Though, I don't think you'd mess it up if you ran the Blue Cheese. You are at least a very solid grower, Cat. Photos aren't any more difficult than autos. You just have the control. Training is easy, fun, and addictive.

You could always drop an auto at the same time as a photo. Run the auto on 18/6 with the photo in veg. The whole time the auto is doing it's thing, you can be truing and shaping your photo and flip to you flower schedule whenever you want. That way you won't run out of meds and you can take as long or as little with the veg as you want.

Though, I don't think you'd mess it up if you ran the Blue Cheese. You are at least a very solid grower, Cat. Photos aren't any more difficult than autos. You just have the control. Training is easy, fun, and addictive.

You could always drop an auto at the same time as a photo. Run the auto on 18/6 with the photo in veg. The whole time the auto is doing it's thing, you can be truing and shaping your photo and flip to you flower schedule whenever you want. That way you won't run out of meds and you can take as long or as little with the veg as you want.

See? I really like this idea. Maybe this is what I should do for my third run. I agree with SweetLeef Catman. I don't see you messing up any plant.

:popcorn:

Well Hey - You know - It sounds doable :)

If I ran a couple bagseed maybe one of the two will be female? But I'd be ruthless and if they were both female then I'd only keep one. Easy peasy one at a time, and If I want to run my last Auto [white widow] then I could just decide that later. You're a good one to help think things through with SweetLeef !

:peace:

See? I really like this idea. Maybe this is what I should do for my third run. I agree with SweetLeef Catman. I don't see you messing up any plant.

Thanks Sweetsue [and SweetLeef] :thanks:
If you decide to do it let me know so I can keep track with you :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom