Cats!

Jacobsenji

Has anyone else had issues with cats eating their MaryJ ? My wife's brother lost a couple seedlings to a cat. I lost one. The neighbors lost two. Only seedlings though. .
My wife and I got a cat back in October and named it MaryJ's Monster. Monster for short now.
Appropriately named now in hindsight
If your new to this and own one just take precautions to avoid a death in the family. . .

------Best of big buds to you----

Yeppers, cats like MJ. You have to keep the grow room door closed, or they will top your seedlings for you. And what is unusual, they don't usually barf it up like they do your household spider plants or ferns. They just lie down and dream their happy dreams! :rofl:

My cat LOVES the plant room! He rubs his whiskers on the leaves and would sit in there for hours...but I won't let him.

Given a chance, he will top your clones for you! Then he will always be trying to get in there for his high!

I had a friend and his cat lived on his grow tent :))
It was all full of little holes

Lol I positively freak out when I see them them touch the tent. I will wait until they get one claw on it and just start going "Ahh blah blah raw!" and flailing my arms and they speed off with busy tails :p It works better than the the spray bottle.

I have a particular hissing sound I make with a loud clap of my hands that my cat knows he's in trouble, and he'd better stop what he's doing! Squirt bottle: I only have to reach for it and plop it down next to me. He sees THAT evil thing, and runs like Hell! I don't even have to use it anymore.

Seems like mine is fairly well behaved. Just the tone of my voice and she'll book it on outta whatever she's into

------Best of big buds to you----

Back
Top Bottom