cats

cats

first grow trying chronic seedlings about 5inch 4 sets of leaves 2 weeks from crackeing do i start full noots now useing ionics grow for soil how long do i keep giving it hav got ionic boost and bloom for later

inside useing cana profesional they look ok useing straws to hold some of them up read this on site works ok not sure wen to up feeds and wen to use next one

You need to come through with alot of information here. This is all that I have so far from what you are saying.

Plants are 2 weeks old from germ.
You are using the Ionic Searies.

Here are some questions.
Cana Professionsal is your soil?
How long has your plant been in soil?
What kind of lights are you using?
How much wattage do you have?

These are just the general questions we have. If you wan't to get real specific, and for the best results in us helping you let us know:

How far are your lights away?
What is your watering regement?
Do you have fans?
if so how many?
How big is your grow space?
If you have fed your plant already how much did you feed it?
Are you running a 24/0 veg? or are you giving it some dark time?
Do you know the temperature of your grow room?
What size pots are you using?
Are you using any advanced growing methods? (Like a ScrOG)

I could keep going, but the more information given the more people here can help and the better and bigger yeild you will get and isn't that exaclty what we all want to happen? I also suggest getting a note book and recording everything you do to the plant. That way if something does go wrong you can have an idea of where it happend.

thank yous for replying very cool not too good on pc either ok here we go canna pro yes 1week in rock wool 1week in 3inch pot florecsent light 4inch away 65wats surrounded with mylarwatering feel how heavy pots are feed twice daily with half feed done this from 3rd day fans 1osolater also 6inch inlet 6inch outlet running of primair controler room is funny shape about 350 cubic ft mylar everywere had a job keeping heat down to start untill i got sook and blow system runing 18hours just now

about 5inches now got floro 2inches away found out pro cana isnt pre fed so kept up the feeding regime small branches only hav 3 leaves wats all that about keeping temp 76-78 and misting them twice a day is any of this right

Back
Top Bottom