Caught On Neighbor's Video, He Faces Pot Charges

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
SHEBOYGAN -- A 21-year-old Sheboygan man was charged today in Sheboygan County Circuit Court after a neighbor videotaped him rolling a marijuana blunt, followed him and alerted police, according to a criminal complaint.

The man could face up to two years in prison on the charge of marijuana possession as a repeat offender.

According to the complaint:

The neighbor grew suspicious Saturday when a car the man was riding in stopped in the 2200 block of North 11th Street and the man dumped something onto the ground. The driver of the car, who has not been charged, told police his passenger emptied out a cigar to roll marijuana into the wrapper.

A videotape the neighbor turned over to police appears to show the man rolling a joint.

The neighbor followed when the car pulled away, updating police as the car stopped at a gas station at 10th Street and Geele Avenue, then headed south. A Sheboygan police officer stopped the car at 10th Street and Superior Avenue.

The officer was given permission to search the car and found a marijuana blunt stashed in the passenger side air vent.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette
Copyright: 2008 Green Bay Press-Gazette
Contact: greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette | Green Bay news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Green Bay, WI
Website: Caught on neighbor's video, he faces pot charges | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

he'll be using up a lot of cop time till he learns arabic and realizes they think he a killer from the secret police back in dictator land and they are amazed at him videotaping them and that they are buying guns to protect themselves from nosy....and doing weird things to
play him......

Punk ass snitch... Watch him get busted soon for taking the taping to far i.e., peeping, videoing kiddies, etc...

is that not an invasion of your privacy on some level i tell you what if i was that guy after i got out of jail i m i would stand out side of that guys house with a video recorder and record that guy 24 hours a day and see hows he like it if that didnot work.

Back
Top Bottom