Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Yup, I always aim for 70° with 50% rh. I've had some strains take 6 or 7 days to dry properly. They usually don't stink until after a week or so after jarring. I did a few strains that had no smell, but after curing, would stink up the whole house after just opening the jars to burp them lol :)

yea Noob...thanks for the response... the chop/dry/cure process to me is just as important as growing and flowering... am i crazy or do i dry to long? I swear my plants hang in a dark tent for like 2/3weeks minimum before the stems are able to snap.. i have a dehumidifier outside set at 60% thats the lowest it goes, and the tent temps are around 68-75, room temp... once i trim i put them in jars and let em sit still burping... if only i could stop "testing harvest" they might could actually get a real cure..

Depending on your initial harvest trim, they can take pretty long. I separate all the branches and hang em with clips ir the natural hook from the main stem. I remove all the fans about a week before chop and the larger sugar leaves at chop time. All that's left are the leaves who's petioles arent visible through the buds. Oh, I also remove all the small stuff that will get used for shatter or butter :)

Popped in and saw ur talking about drying..I use racks to dry..I can move the buds around to the right air temp..sometimes it's to hot up at the ceiling hanging..might be 60 on the floor and 85 at the ceiling like in my basement. .. But basically I move them higher or lower to the floor to get the right drying speed....thought id through this out there.peace my fellow tokers...
20161029_094039.jpg
20161028_204815.jpg

And they went :cheer::party::blunt:

What a freakin game!

Popped in and saw ur talking about drying..I use racks to dry..I can move the buds around to the right air temp..sometimes it's to hot up at the ceiling hanging..might be 60 on the floor and 85 at the ceiling like in my basement. .. But basically I move them higher or lower to the floor to get the right drying speed....thought id through this out there.peace my fellow tokers...
20161029_094039.jpg
20161028_204815.jpg

Thanks for sharing old school. Huge ass nugs per usual on those racks.

Cheers guys

:roorrip:

20161029_094039.jpg
20161028_204815.jpg

sweet looking harvest! i have a drying rack but i just didnt like how the flowers would kind of compress on one side, unless i was rotating them... I now prefer to chop from the base and hang the whole plant, removing large fans only.

Carnival 2 is in the jars. Came in at almost a half pound. Total weight for all 4 plants was 26.9 ounces. I don't remember who was closest. You guys can figure it out I'm sure. Aside from entering contest here and there, I'm out of this bitch until next year. Have a great winter. I'll see you after valentine's day.

Peace out

And just like THAT....gone like Kaiser Souze. Awesome haul. Almost 7 zips per plant. Well done. Enjoy the spoils man.

Wait a minute...not so fast brotha.....:blunt: You say 26.9 zips!.....talk to me Noob...FFS's ....you have been assimilated ..yes? Well, how ya like Doc's gear? ...you learned some about how it works ,..also did some awesome training and "control" of the canopy,...got a really good "feel" for growing in a controlled environment. I'm calling your grow a booming success and one for YOUR memory banks! Salute Noob...brotha of mine!:high-five::cheer::bravo::Namaste:

Well, well, well. Damn son, nothing Noob about those numbers. :high-five:

You thanked me, but Noob.... You know it's me who should be thanking you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

This was an amazing grow. Enter. Win. Hehe!

:slide: :love: :slide:

"The Grow Space:
Veg
40" X 36" closet lined with panda film
4" exhaust fan blowing into attic
400 watt Air cooled Metal Halide light"

That is a nice looking setup you have going there Noob. I am concerned for the moisture you are venting into the attic. If attic temps go below freezing you will have frost formation which will then melt and eventually form rain inside your attic and even rain on your parade. We install plastic vapor barrier before we install sheet-rock to prevent vapor from penetrating the insulation which loses insulating ability when wet. I have vented my grow up a chimney but the air still needs to have PePe LePew filtered out so the neighbors don't have reason to snoop. Or a window can be dressed up as a stealth grow vent.
Keep your powder dry and happy growing.

Jacobsenji was the winner of the guess. Everybody give him his reps!

I had dreams of Pineapples and Hawaii Buds when I guessed that, but I heard the sponsers pulled out last minute because they had some problems with how much weed I would smoke over there-right about that- and poof the goes the all paid trip to the Pacific.
Hey man what can I say lucky guess. Thanks Noob for the awesome grow and now I wanna go with Doc's gear more than ever. Later bud.

I had dreams of Pineapples and Hawaii Buds when I guessed that, but I heard the sponsers pulled out last minute because they had some problems with how much weed I would smoke over there-right about that- and poof the goes the all paid trip to the Pacific.
Hey man what can I say lucky guess. Thanks Noob for the awesome grow and now I wanna go with Doc's gear more than ever. Later bud.

Hey ,...Jacob,...you still not got yer feet in our dirt......come on brotha ,...lets get at it !!! Come on !:slide:

Buy in bulk....get a few kits worth of everything...will come in the bigger bottles too. Best choice...saves ordering more right away as is inevitable!:surf:

"The Grow Space:
Veg
40" X 36" closet lined with panda film
4" exhaust fan blowing into attic
400 watt Air cooled Metal Halide light"

That is a nice looking setup you have going there Noob. I am concerned for the moisture you are venting into the attic. If attic temps go below freezing you will have frost formation which will then melt and eventually form rain inside your attic and even rain on your parade. We install plastic vapor barrier before we install sheet-rock to prevent vapor from penetrating the insulation which loses insulating ability when wet. I have vented my grow up a chimney but the air still needs to have PePe LePew filtered out so the neighbors don't have reason to snoop. Or a window can be dressed up as a stealth grow vent.
Keep your powder dry and happy growing.

The ventilation into the attic goes straight to the outside from the attic. Moisture was my concern too. Thanks

Hey ,...Jacob,...you still not got yer feet in our dirt......come on brotha ,...lets get at it !!! Come on !:slide:

Buy in bulk....get a few kits worth of everything...will come in the bigger bottles too. Best choice...saves ordering more right away as is inevitable!:surf:

I will Duggan trust me brutha I want my feet in some of that dirt so bad:high-five:. That is a fact. :passitleft:
Pecuniary issues, also another fact. Once alla the facts are straight and I got some more "facts" stacked up:passitleft: I will start cooking my first run.
Have a good night Duggan and all. I sneak in a minute or two throughout the days lately but I will be back solid very soon I spect.

I am hoping around the end of the year to holler at Doc.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom