Caution with dogs

Important: Don't give dogs THC, use high CBD oil instead. For some reason, they go crazy with THC and it makes them sick.

My dog was suddenly sickened by flea and tick repellent. His coat became brittle and dry, he lost his coordination and his energy. 10 little drops of CBD oil a day in his breakfast brought him back to life within a week. His coat has never been shinier and he is full of energy. CBD works like a charm. I would caution buying CBD oil online, because, you don't know what goes into it.

jamoo

But that's 1 dog, or have you heard of anymore cases like this? I'd also suggest not giving oil with too much THC in it but for some dogs that might help. Especially with pain. But I don't know too much about it, I'm just thinking out loud. :)

(I've smoked around both my cats and my dog and they seemed fine, even if they got an accidental buzz. My one cat loved it so much he would either start laying on his back like he never does or come kiss/stroke my face lol. He LOVED it but that was many many years ago.)

Peace!

But that's 1 dog, or have you heard of anymore cases like this? I'd also suggest not giving oil with too much THC in it but for some dogs that might help. Especially with pain. But I don't know too much about it, I'm just thinking out loud. :)

(I've smoked around both my cats and my dog and they seemed fine, even if they got an accidental buzz. My one cat loved it so much he would either start laying on his back like he never does or come kiss/stroke my face lol. He LOVED it but that was many many years ago.)

Peace!
I agree I have had dogs that loved it always followed me in the smoking room and others that did not want anything to do with that room. Every cat I have ever had seemed to love weed always make a appearance when I would light up.