Caution with dogs

But that's 1 dog, or have you heard of anymore cases like this? I'd also suggest not giving oil with too much THC in it but for some dogs that might help. Especially with pain. But I don't know too much about it, I'm just thinking out loud. :)

(I've smoked around both my cats and my dog and they seemed fine, even if they got an accidental buzz. My one cat loved it so much he would either start laying on his back like he never does or come kiss/stroke my face lol. He LOVED it but that was many many years ago.)

Peace!
DUDE think about it this way.
You are some tribes dude who dont know enything just like yo dog and i came in and dropped 200000mg of thc in yo food and you be like hmm weird tasting camel testicles today but ive eaten worse
Then suddenly you are tripping balls and thinking the gods must be angry with me and you burn the willage and jump off a cliff cause you had no idea it was just weed bro neflix n chill.

thats why animals freak the fuck out when you make em high cause they have no clue why everything suddenly feels more dangerous...

save to let cat's eat fan leaves ??
I know this is old but my kittens love fan leaves. In general I kinda trust cats more to eat what they sense is good for them as they are so picky when it comes to what they will or won't eat, unlike dogs that often just wolf down anything.
It seems they mainly like the leaves in the growing phase or just fan leaves in flowering stage, anything too frosty probably smells too much for them as they stay clear of sugar leaves and buds.

I can only re-iterate, THC is not good for dogs, don't know if catshave the same number of receptors as dogs. I've seen several terribly bad reactions in dogs. Drooling, staggering, inability to walk, restlessness, lack of bladder control, vomiting, labored breathing, etc. Don't put your dog at risk!!!!

Oh THC ain't good for cats either.. keep the THC away from the pets indeed, but plant material that's not decarboxylated in small quantities is unlikely to cause intoxication so growing fan leaves are pretty safe for them.
fans right off plant -- BUt now no more help in defoliation by ther cats ---Thanks for your post

it's a long story, this is the short version -
two buds and i are in northern thailand, udorn thani, we had a sweet bungalow/mansion. maid, guards, guard dogs and a private taxi. my bud decides to make some ISO hash. we did it in calif and we figured the stunningly great thai stick would make some decent hash. we got funny looks buying up all the rubbing alcohol we could find. we had a lot of weed.

i just realized this is going to be longish. the dog part is coming up. i swear.

it was the mid 70s, if you ever heard someone say that they had thai stick and it sucked, they are liars or somebody sold them shit and they are suckers. scumbags used to jam some longish cola on a wood stick and claim that it was thai stick.

the hash we made from very nice weed in cali was light to dark brown and crumbly. the hash we made in thailand was jet black and so sticky that we'd take a bit smaller than a golf ball size and stick it on the wall. the thais thought it was opium and freaked out. yada, yada...

we had the house girl chop up the weed as it was very fresh, very sticky and hard to work with. we then had her make cookies with the hash we made with a few sticks of bud. we were playing poker and started tossing in small pieces of the hash like they were chocolate chips. when right out of the oven, we ate one cookie each and tom, the dumbass girl magnet gave one to the house girl. after awhile we stoners ate another cookie and a bit more. treating the cookies like munchies was a terrible idea

at the two hour mark, all 5 guys were so fucked up, we kicked out the visitors and went to bed. i clearly remember being scared of the buzz, it was so intense, being unable to sleep and saying - God, if you bring me down without brain damage i'll do something or other . it was worse than too much acid to me. been there, done that.

then i hear - TOM! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME??? from the house girl.
fuuuuck. she was zonked on one cookie and having a bad time. tom sent her packing somehow. the next day, we threw out all the rest of the cookies. they were fucking dangerous.

here comes the dog part, don't get mad.

so the next day, we notice one of the german shepherds wasn't around. the day guard said that the dog had acted funny and died. fortunately, his english was as good as my thai and he meant that the dog was zonked the fuck out. it didn't move for a couple days. then a couple days later, we passed by him and he was standing up and just staring. then he'd start to tilt to the left a bit and go back to staring. we knew what had happened and to this day i feel sorry for the poor thing. i didn't eat any more pot for 20 years.

moral of the story, don't be stupid you moron!

p.s.
while pouring several bottles of the rubbing alcohol in a large pot on top of the GAS STOVE And making the hash, somebody bumped into the stove and flames lept up the wall. tom had to explain to the landlord. a shady chinese politician. we all wanted to hit on his daughter but didn't want to die young in thailand.

I’ll chime in with my experience. Currently I have a 10years 4month old(Buddy) and a 10month old (Fozzie Bear) Golden Retriever dogs and both share a some pot cookie every night. Now the older one has been eating my outdoor fan leaves for past 3 years when growing outside, but he has also had surgery to remove 3 cancerous growths 2 years ago and sadly we found another lump a few months back. So back then my mom thought it wouldn’t hurt to try and would give him a piece of her cookie. These are homemade cookies that she has made from my homegrown stuff(THC) with her infuser. Anyways Buddy seemed to look happier/livelier the next day and he was sleeping at night without frequent peeing/moaning. I swear the bit of cookie we give him, brought back the younger “I want to play attitude” dog I was missing for years. We also had my cousin and her dog with us (Duck Toller) during that time and got into some bit of their vape ashes and had a bad episode, but was never given any cookie. Buddy on the other hand knew, well knows the sound of the bag my mom keeps the cookies in. Heck, he would even speak-moan to let my mom know if she was late or not with the cookie. Now we have our newest fella Fozzie Bear and we started giving him some amount of cookie about 2 months ago (very small, but also now knows the bag sound) Reason why for him was because of his frequent growing pain and couldn’t settle himself at all. (well he is also just a super smart energetic pup too) Having us up several times at night to go outside, not too pee, just lie down on the cold ground for his joints. Ever since we started, he is calmer at night and seems slightly calmer during the day too. He also give them a calm cbd dog treat with their suppers everyday (started 3 weeks ago) Which also seems to help as well.

I wouldn’t recommend what I do to anyone, but I know it’s been working for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom