Caveat Emptor, Buyer Beware, Hydro Grow LED!

I e-mailed Cammie to let him know that the lights are being returned. Hopefully, he will try to retrieve them and get scooped up by whoever may be watching the Cosmos Ct address. It will also be interesting to see if he e-mails me back.

I'll keep you posted and thanks again!

JB

:thumb:

Did you send 'shim' the link to this thread yet?

No SnowBender, I didn't mention it. I figured that someone who backed out on a pending sale after reading this thread had probably told him!

Mike! That story is in-effin'-sane! I can't believe it. Clearly this person is not scared of getting caught, beat up or any retribution. A garden-variety sociopath. Just WOW!!!

So I walk into my hydro store today and to my surprise I see a penetrator panel from Cammie at Hydro Grow Led. The owner who I know and sells my Spectra lighting said a lady by the name of Cammie came in and try to sell him on her panels. WHAT THE F!

He also stated that she told him that her and I were the same company nd that the lights were just different models. Can someone please tell me why this crazy psycho B**** moved to my town from Washington state and claim to be affiliated with me???

This is insane and beyond anything I thought Cammie was capable of. At this point I really dont know what I can do. I would like to spread the word that this person is completely insane and that I am not in anyway affiliated with Cammie and Hydro Grow LED.

CAMMIE HAS SERIES MENTAL PROBLEMS AND IS A SCAMMER! EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

As of tomorrow I will be changing the name of my website, ill let everyone now what is is when its done. By the way I am not saying this to take sells from her or make me look better, hell id rather someone buy led's from anyone of my competitors than this crazy M F'r.. Sorry Im beyond pissed off right now.

If anyone has any useful information please pm me.

He also stated that she told him that her and I were the same company nd that the lights were just different models. Can someone please tell me why this crazy psycho B**** moved to my town from Washington state and claim to be affiliated with me???.

DUDE, seriously she/he is breaking the law by saying her company is with yours... Contact a lawyer NOW..... This is no joke.. Call a lawyer..

Let's just say she's blatantly committing a Felony..

The good news is.... If anyone is looking for her... Well she's in your town at your local hydro stores... Seems like a nice tip to me...

DUDE, seriously she/he is breaking the law by saying her company is with yours... Contact a lawyer NOW..... This is no joke.. Call a lawyer..

The good news is.... If anyone is looking for her... Well she's in your town at your local hydro stores... Seems like a nice tip to me...

^^^^This^^^^

Yo dogs yeah man im on it spoke to my attorney today and were doing it properly. I cant believe this person had the nerve to move to my hometown especially knowing our history. Hes got some balls.. oh wait maybe not, must be the hormonal therapy that making him go crazy.

I seriously think this person has series psychological problems. I am really curious as to why the douche moved to my hometown and is claiming to be affiliated with me, it really boggles my mind. Is the douche here to sabotage me? Thats all I can think of.

Yo dogs yeah man im on it spoke to my attorney today and were doing it properly. I cant believe this person had the nerve to move to my hometown especially knowing our history. Hes got some balls.. oh wait maybe not, must be the hormonal therapy that making him go crazy.

I seriously think this person has series psychological problems. I am really curious as to why the douche moved to my hometown and is claiming to be affiliated with me, it really boggles my mind. Is the douche here to sabotage me? Thats all I can think of.

IMO this is a 'No brainier'....

You currently have the best LED lights going.... If I was an LED company, I too would want to say I'm affiliated with your company... Of course it's breaking the law to do so..

Would I go as far as moving to your hometown then saying I'm with your company... Not a chance..

But a similar situation happened a few years back... You might be familiar with it... Silicon Valley.... For whatever reason the best company starts somewhere and then they all come a flockin'...

You just might have started the LED capital of the US without even knowing it...lol... Sorry I like to look at the bright side of things...:cool:

Just get your lawyer on it ASAP and all should be good..:thumb:..

Keep the thread on topic G-Dog....this thread is not about me.....or my site, if you have not yet realized...

I had to REP you for taking the time to visit the website of a peer. To do so because of a situation that spans sites and affects the community in general. And to do so in a reasonable and decent way. I have visited a few other cannabis-related websites and I got the impression that no few of them allowed people to bash other sites because they were other sites. From your appearance here - and your posts - I've got the feeling that yours is not one of those types of sites.

Thank you for helping restore my faith in humanity. I was just thinking last night that the total number of people in our community is such that were we ever to get together into a real cohesive unit, real things could be accomplished easily. It's posts like yours that keep me from giving up hope.

Tags: LEDGirl, LED Girl, Hydro Grow LED, HYDRO-GRO, LLC,
Cammie Mckenzie, Cameron S. Wieldraayer, Cameron Scott Wieldraayer, Night Szevyn Racing, NIGHT7RACING

Someone with more time on their hands than I have should revisit all of those old threads and post all the newer information and provide a link to this thread.

Shame that notice wasn't placed in all of those old threads a couple of weeks prior to Cammie's trial. THAT would have been interesting (in the Chinese sense).

I have to wonder if the sex change is even a scam!

I don't think even sCammie would go that far in order to further one of shim's (shit's? Seems both more appropriate and more correct, grammatically speaking.) foul schemes.

Anyway... I enjoy the ladies. So does my GF. So I jokingly asked her one day if I had to worry about her deciding one day to get a sex-change so that she could, err... enjoy them in every way that I do. She replied, "I admit that I'm crazy - but I'm not THAT crazy!"

I've got to conclude that anyone who makes that decision has done so after a great deal of thought (and, hopefully, counseling) and has done so because shim is literally trapped in a body that they feel they absolutely do not belong in. I mean, say you go to Vegas, party hard, and wake up disoriented and hung-over. It happens. You might conceivably glance at the tattoo on your arm - or, in extreme cases, the ring on your finger - and think, "What have I DONE?!?" But I doubt you'd ever wake up in the same state, lift the covers, look down, and find yourself thinking the same thought. LMFAO.

Twisted as he is, I think this guy is very cunning!

I think your spell-checker must be on the fritz - it seems to have exchanged a "t" for an extra "n."

I wish i had read this thread before i went to the trade show in long beach this past weekend; if i'm not mistaken hydro grow led had a booth setup there; i'd have taken pictures of all of em if i'd have known...

Or perhaps have handed out "a few" polite - but truthful - flyers out in front of the main doors? (Yes, I AM an asshole - but I use my powers for good...:rofl:).

nice site btw; might check it out a bit more... this thread brought me here as well

Thanks! We're all proud of it, our members, and of course of the hard-working staff. Glad you like it. I hope that you find time to visit often to learn, teach, or even just hang out. As you might have noticed, we don't require that this be your only cannabis-related site (although many find that it becomes so over time).

Feel free to check out the rest of the site and you are welcome to vote in our three contest threads (links in my .SIG).

paying good money for a picture of "Cammie"

<SHUDDERS> No. Just... No, lol. I am NOT going to ask.

Nope. Oddly enough, considering that I am madly curious about almost everything that does, has, or ever will exist... But I am not the least bit curious about that.

Oh yeah, and you owe me a keyboard. I got to your post and spewed Mountain Dew all over this one. (J/K lol)

Heads up, caps lock is on.

Haha, that is traditionally a way to express "shouting in text." Considering the subject of this thread, maybe the person meant to activate their caps lock button.

Seems her cam is out of balance.

Balance? Brother, her cam isn't even in the BLOCK.

In fairness, she grows because she has medical issues. Maybe she is growing stuff that makes you paranoid and delusional.

I don't know about the delusional part, but it's not what we're growing, it's the fact that people like her(sic) exist in the world that makes me paranoid.

Yes this thread is bouncing around a bit from car parts to led lighting.

Yeah, but if you think about it, it's still on-topic. It's not that the OP created a thread about sCammie and other people chimed in with reports of rip-offs happening in the automotive world. It's that the OP created a thread about sCammie and other people chimed in with reports of sCammie's earlier cons, rip-offs, et cetera (and a number of them just happened to be in the automotive world). Still very much on-topic, IMHO, in that among other things it shows that the OP's experience is not just a bump in the statistics (so to speak) but instead just the latest in a long pattern of similar behavior/acts that sCammie has perpetrated.

BtW, am I the only one that's noticed that part of her(sic) behavior pattern is to operate in areas in which many of her customers were dealing in illegal acts? Many cannabis growers have medical cards but not all do, and those who were attempting to import GT-Rs into this country were pretty much all trying to do so illegally). Further evidence that she(sic) not only doesn't mind getting rich by ripping people off but that she actively prefers this method if you ask me.

She was banned from posting not long after she became a sponsor... but we had to wait through the end of the sponsor agreement before we could be rid of her entirely... which we have been for quite a while.

I'm saying we need to communicate across the forums like we are doing here to banish her from ALL the cannabis communities.

:thumb: There should be some kind of open "Scammer/Miscreant" database that all owners/staff of cannabis-related sites are welcome to contribute to and view. Con-its have a knack for talking people into believing that they are legit and that anything that the people may have heard/read about their activities are "vicious rumors and fabrications."

And I also want to thank 420 mag and staff for hosting this community and allowing this thread to exist!! Kudos to you folks!!

Seconded. It must have caused a few groans around the staff coffee machine when this thread took off. It's a little bit more feisty than most of our threads are, but considering the topic I'd say that it's been remarkably mild and civil (I did say "considering," lol.) I'm sure that they are monitoring it to make sure that it remains positive and doesn't trample the site guidelines.

I still do not have enough posts to use the PM feature and I can not answer back

I have a feeling that you will. Cannabis turned out to be not nearly as addictive as "they" always said it was, but I have found that participating in this forum sure is. BtW, I did not realize that the restriction on newbie PMs extended to replying to PMs as well as sending them out cold. Shame, but there's probably just no way to allow one while still restricting the other. I'm sure that people understand that your lack of (PM) replies was not any kind of slight on your part.

I'm sure that by now Cammie has realized that the heat is on

Not a new experience, I'm sure.

He is probably headed back underground to hide until he can figure out what market he can scam next.

Hopefully a market in which people named Guido, Fat Tony, and Mack the Knife do business in. Word is that people who try to rip them off end up being found in dumpsters with the pointy end of pool cues sticking out of their mouths after entering from another location. Or not being found at all. :rolleyes3... :rip:

it became apparent to me that this is a career criminal

<DING> <DING> We have a winner!

It is highly unlikely that there is any money in any account anywhere that could be attached to satisfy a claim. As such, it is not likely that I will ever recoup a single penny on any of my claims against this person.

I was happy to read later in this thread that your CC company credited your account. But, yes, you are correct. Civil suits aren't going to do a whole lot to someone who knows not to keep money in the bank under their own name and operates out of an apartment and a web site.

Criminal charges - especially brought by federal prosecutors (shim does, after all, engage in interstate commerce and imports goods from other countries (and at least with the Japanese cars, did so under very shady circumstances, sold them to people with clear intentions being to defraud the fed and put them on the road, et cetera) - followed by a lengthy prison term would be rather nice though.

I wouldn't even care whether they stuck shim in a women's prison or a man's prison. Either way, after the first week or so things would get rather lively.

Also, Mike at GrowLEDHydro has come to my rescue and has power sources that will work for me. I can at least put the lights back in service until they fail again. Thank you Mike!

I have not had the pleasure of dealing with Mike or his company yet. All I know is what I have read here and on various other web sites via Google. But everything that I have read is almost universally favorable - and THAT is pretty unusual with any business, folks. Mike is the MAN! (And if you're reading this and need another tester... Just kidding, lol. IrishBoy has shown that your lights truly shine even under some horrible environmental conditions ("Death Valley at noon in August" springs to mind). We have a lot of great sponsors - and Mike epitomizes this by his words, his actions, and the quality of his products. But going to bat for the ripped-off customer of a person that I'm certain he can't stand is really going above and beyond the call of duty!

Hopefully, this thread will someday end with the announcement that LEO has scooped Cammie up and she/he will indeed be made answer!!

Hopefully.

Make no mistake, this person was banned only a couple of months after paying for a full year of sponsorship and has been banned for almost a year.

It must have been a real headache for you. You really have my (belated) sympathies. I can just imagine you logging in (to your own site) and having to deal with the thought of, "Oh no, what has she(sic) done THIS time?" One great thing about the old-time "gentleman's agreement" sealed with a handshake was that both parties generally had to be gentlemen (or gentleladies) for them to be valid. (And if you later found the other party trying to sneak off with one of your chickens you could shoot them & feed them to the hogs and the coroner would mark their cause of death down as "death by misadventure" (Or to paraphrase the words of the late, great Roger Zelazny, "You must know that when you stand before the ultimate judgment, that your death will be counted as a suicide." But scam-artists (even those that do their drawing with crayons) tend to be very accomplished at making sure that any contracts which they sign are as close to favoring them as possible. And they're also experienced at trampling all over the lines without actually (getting caught) breaking them.

Karma is a bitch... :)

Yeah, and so is Kali. But that's cool - they're both old acquaintences of mine. What a party that was...
Thanks for the heads up :thumb: I highly recommend Googling even your local grow supply shops.Just last week I was looking for a supplier of Fox Farm products and found one of the two stores that sold it also were involved in setting up customers with LEO.....They are still in business.

Feel free to post about such activities whenever you learn of them. Even if that was completely done at the local LEO level, there are quite possibly members here from your own community. And if it was done at anything above the local level - or if such grow shops have a presence on the Internet, well...

So I walk into my hydro store today and to my surprise I see a penetrator panel from Cammie at Hydro Grow Led. The owner who I know and sells my Spectra lighting said a lady by the name of Cammie came in and try to sell him on her panels. WHAT THE F!

He also stated that she told him that her and I were the same company nd that the lights were just different models. Can someone please tell me why this crazy psycho B**** moved to my town from Washington state and claim to be affiliated with me???

This is insane and beyond anything I thought Cammie was capable of. At this point I really dont know what I can do. I would like to spread the word that this person is completely insane and that I am not in anyway affiliated with Cammie and Hydro Grow LED.

I understand that that must have come as quite a shock and that you were HIGHLY p*ssed. But I hope that you'll forgive me for admitting that I LOLed right off the couch when I read it. This chick(sic) just keeps going and going... The energizer bunny hasn't got a thing on shim. Little future scammers in Nigeria are probably shown her picture in kindergarten:grinjoint:

CAMMIE HAS SERIES MENTAL PROBLEMS AND IS A SCAMMER! EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

Ordinarily I tend to attempt to show that a persons mental issues and their criminal activities are unrelated (as such statements give the psychos, nuts, and the plainly barking of the world - or as I like to call them, my peers - a bad name). But... I got nothin', lol. Not in this case. This person has no morals, a penchant for lying, feelings of being unfairly persecuted, no more than moderate intelligence (but a fair amount of animal cunning)...

And more baggage than an entire airline.

As of tomorrow I will be changing the name of my website

Mike, man, it REALLY sucks that you feel the need to do that. I assume that you'll set up redirects so that people hitting your current address still land at your site, but... Well, it just sucks. No one should have to change the way they live, think, act, or operate their business due to the actions of others.

ill let everyone now what is is when its done. By the way I am not saying this to take sells from her or make me look better, hell id rather someone buy led's from anyone of my competitors than this crazy M F'r.. Sorry Im beyond pissed off right now.

I think that we all understand - and we know that you certainly have your reasons. It's like she's a character in that timeless song by Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit.

Or the one in the old poem about Lizzie Borden, lol.

Lizzie Borden took an axe,
And gave her mother forty whacks,
When she saw what she had done,
She gave her father forty-one.

(Actually, she only gave them a combined 29 "whacks," but either way she - like sCammie - was just not right.

Wow.

Cammie - an interesting case study in extreme human behavior... someone could write a thesis on her.

You could almost say redefining the term.

----------

So I was at Jalapeño Joe's Mexican restaurant the other night and I walked past the restrooms. I heard people screaming. "Yep," I thought, "They're dropping it like it's hot."

Thanks to an anonymous e-mail I received today now we can put a face to the douchebag. You can just see it in her eyes how evil she is.

trick_ass_bitch1.jpg

CammieEmail1.jpg

According the the ad, you have "in house scientists". Can you tell us where they received their PhD's and in which field of science? And since you say "scientists" I assume more than one, and they are "in house" I assume they are not in a manufacturing plant in China, but are actually in Oak Harbor.

I work with a lot of companies that have research scientists, and they are proud to put their C.V.s on the company website for credibility purposes. If you can do the same thing to add credibility to your company, and to validate your research, and their C.V.s are verifiable, I will purchase 2 of your lights.

Another quick update. I attempted to file a claim against Cammie today with the BBB; what an experience. I spent almost 2 hours on-line and on the telephone with the states of Ca and Wa today, and in the end I was not able to file a complaint because the on-line system failed. A rep is sending me a complaint form through snail mail and I will have to file it the old fashioned way.

I did find out a bit of information though. At this time, Cammie can not be found in the Ca BBB system, she is however in the Wa BBB system, but I have not been able to view the complaints that she has against her yet. Wa is where the complaint forms will come from. Using the contact information on her web site doesn't do much for you. She has no street address, her business location is in Palmdale Ca, and her telephone number is in Napa Ca. She is operating under at least two names; Hydro Grow LED and Hydro-grow LLC. People who operate this way do tend to be hard to track!

More to come!
Why does everyone keep calling it she, when she's a man ??

"My, what square shoulders and rugged jaw you have." :grinjoint: I can't believe the shit in that article. S/he is the antithesis of how s/he portrayed shimself.

Back
Top Bottom