Caveat Emptor, Buyer Beware, Hydro Grow LED!

She became a girl because 'it' knows how people treat girls... Girls get away with alot more IMO.... The funny thing is... It couldn't handle the pressure of being a MAN... What a joke..

Still think there's more to the reason than that, but as it has no bearing on the topic and I shudder when I (involuntarily) think about it, I try not to. I do hope that the person never has cause to regret the decision as it's such a drastic and permanent one. Of course that does not prevent me from wishing the person would go away to some far location where she cannot harm anyone ever again. Say... A distant galaxy? (Perhaps in the heart of one of its suns?)

On treads elsewhere they are saying 'it' ripped off some bikers.....

Good luck with that...:grinjoint:

Lol, I was once drinking at a local biker bar when I was 19 - not a biker kind of guy, but the woman I was involved with at the time and I both knew the owner well and he would drive us home if/when we "closed the place" and were inebriated - and of course the entire space in front at the road was reserved for dozens of motorcycles lined up every single night. Kind of place where if you bumped into a guy and caused him to spill his drink he'd spin around with blood in his eyes, but if you apologized because it was an accident and offered to replace his drink, he'd laugh and say that accidents happened and end up buying you one (just good people) and the one drink would turn into a dozen if you weren't paying attention. So I was sitting there doing my thing when some girl ran in and said there was a skateboarder out front cutting a cable on one of the motorcycles - no, I don't know why... suicidal or just stupid, I suppose. Anyway, the bar practically cleared, lol. I stuck around (owner started passing out cans from the cooler because business had just tanked for the night). About 45 minutes later, everyone came back laughing. I asked if they killed the guy. The answer was, "Nope, he offered to get the money for the damage out of an ATM so we only bruised him a little, drug him to the machine, got Teeter's money, and left him there. He'll crawl home before morning. We did get some souvenirs though!"

And then he threw every stitch of clothing that the guy had been wearing including his shoes on the bar. And a sack of what looked like all of the hair on the idiot's head. (He said the eyebrows just scattered.)

Err... I guess that's off-topic too.

Good story TS!

I still think she probably has not had the final surgery yet. You dont walk in and get something like that done like that. There are phycologist and phycyatrist... (cant spell!) appts for quite awhile, also had heard you have to live like a woman for up to a year, cross-living,(take hormones), before the final surgery. Also very expensive. I googled it!!

And use the force Luke.......Sorry I couldn't resist.

Dude, that's my line.

Seriously - threads like this one are so easy to get off on tangents, we all are in danger of doing so... believe me, I thought about saying the above and held back till now... :)

But I hope that people will post any new information pertaining to Cammie so we can stay aware of where shes trying to do business with unsuspecting folks.

I stopped at a forum to see what was being said about this situation. It never ceases to amaze me at the level of emotion that seems to drive some people. There is one guy going off because he has decided that I just got mad at Cammie and invented this story to get revenge on her. He sees me as a horrible person; the kind that he hates the most, and he has called for someone to kick the crap out of me! More than anything, he seems to be angry at me because he thinks that I said that LED lights won’t grow weed and that I lost all of my crop because I was too stupid to buy some cheap CFL’s to keep it alive until Cammie sent me a new light.

I always love these kinds of posters, you know the ones; they read the last page of a 25 page thread and jump right into the middle of the conversation with infinite divine wisdom and imitate judgment as to who should be taken out in the street and shot down like a dog! Or, maybe they skimmed through a few pages, but because the thread title had “LED” in it, their mind did not receive what their eyes had skimmed because the “HID vs LED” genes in them were frothing and overriding the system in preparation of the extolling of the aforementioned infinite wisdom stemming from an experience with a UFO purchased on e-Bay and some bag-seed that was found on the floor the next morning after the party was over! You gotta love those mouth-breathers; they sure make the internet interesting!!

I usually ignore them, not because they don’t bother me, but, because I am a horrible typist and it takes me forever to peck out a response. Once in a while though, I just have to take them to task and give them a line by line rebuttal with good reason why they should not bother me anymore! I did not respond to him at this time, but who knows what the future might bring.

The greatest majority of members were very pleased when she was banned there. It seems like she caused a lot of very bad feelings. As a moderator she would delete anyone’s post that shed any negative light on her or her lights. When they would complain, she would have them banned. Since all of this has come to light, some of those banned members have been un-banned. Some of those un-banned have not yet come back to the community; their feelings are hurt because they turned out to be right all along and they seem to feel that just being un-banned is not enough! It’s pretty sad that one evil person can cause so much grief in so many people’s lives!

Hi ZagZig, are you saying that you were negotiating a deal with Cammie to buy a light but read this thread and have now backed out of the deal? If so, I think that’s great !!! I would like to see several people a day say that they have now backed out on light buys with her. It’s the best way to deal with a thief and a crook, dry up the cash flow and they will move on!

If your still looking for lights, Mike at Grow LED Hydro seems to have some good ones. They have been more than proven on several grows on this site and he is a sponsor here! Some of the specs on his lights, he doesn’t release because those are the secrets that make his lights better and he doesn’t want to give the competition a leg up. That’s why I say go look at the proven grows that show what these lights are capable of since some specs aren’t available.

When I was still shopping, the only other light (besides Mike’s) that I thought would meet the task was the 3w lights at Advanced LED who are also sponsors here. The specs on their lights look very good and they are American made. As such, they are even more expensive, but they look like they would definitely meet the need!

Good luck!

Advanced LEDs are not American made they are made in china just like the rest. And just like my led panels only the chips are made in the USA and our wavelengths are completely different and they do not offer supporting bands like my panels. I would really like to see some grows with those panels, if anyone has any links hook me up!

As to the guy backing up Cammie on the other forum, I guarantee you its her using a alias. She does it all the time to get onto forums that she gets banned on. Its pretty simple to make up a fake user name.

Hey if you guys can im compiling information on Cammie can you guys please send me links and any information you guys come across regarding Cammie's scams?

Thanks everyone, we need to get the word out as much as possible on this crackhead.

Good story TS!

I still think she probably has not had the final surgery yet. You dont walk in and get something like that done like that. There are phycologist and phycyatrist... (cant spell!) appts for quite awhile, also had heard you have to live like a woman for up to a year, cross-living,(take hormones), before the final surgery. Also very expensive. I googled it!!

Nope from what I read in the paper when she got arrested she had the full surgery.

Hi ZagZig, are you saying that you were negotiating a deal with Cammie to buy a light but read this thread and have now backed out of the deal? If so, I think that's great !!! I would like to see several people a day say that they have now backed out on light buys with her. It's the best way to deal with a thief and a crook, dry up the cash flow and they will move on!

If your still looking for lights, Mike at Grow LED Hydro seems to have some good ones. They have been more than proven on several grows on this site and he is a sponsor here! Some of the specs on his lights, he doesn't release because those are the secrets that make his lights better and he doesn't want to give the competition a leg up. That's why I say go look at the proven grows that show what these lights are capable of since some specs aren't available.

When I was still shopping, the only other light (besides Mike's) that I thought would meet the task was the 3w lights at Advanced LED who are also sponsors here. The specs on their lights look very good and they are American made. As such, they are even more expensive, but they look like they would definitely meet the need!

Good luck!

Ya i guess you could say that, i was about to send CC info! I haven't seen her reply to any of these threads to say otherwise so it's definately not a good idea for me to do business with her ATM. I highly suggest anyone else to NOT do business with her either, if not for the fact of her using POOR business practices then for her ratting out a fellow gardner!

I have been looking at a few places but i agree that Mikes light's & Advanced lights look like the best options available, leaning towards Mikes as i have seen mostly grows with his product. Any way i go i just don't want to get stuck without a light

:rollit:

Has anyone seen any activity by Cammie? Has she been on any other MJ sites? I e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago to see where to return her lights to, but there has been no answer.

Hey if you guys can im compiling information on Cammie can you guys please send me links and any information you guys come across regarding Cammie's scams?

Thanks everyone, we need to get the word out as much as possible on this crackhead.

GrowLEDHydro,
What other information would you like?

Night7Hunter

Theres a thread on another site but I cant post the link to it. Really bad news for anyone who ever read any of her misinformation or bought her china lights she hyped out.

Theres a thread on another site but I cant post the link to it. Really bad news for anyone who ever read any of her misinformation or bought her china lights she hyped out.

Bumping for C & P!

EDIT: While doing research, I came upon a comment on another site that said Cammie didn't have gender re-assignment surgery. S/he hermied under her cheap Chinese LED's!!! I'm convulsing from laughter! Cheers to you, sir. Well played. (Golf clap.)

Has anyone seen any activity by Cammie? Has she been on any other MJ sites? I e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago to see where to return her lights to, but there has been no answer.

I found a site where she was trying to sell some poor soul her crap.

Trying to remember where it was now, I forget.

I see that the name came back, great! I am surprised that no one has made any comments though.

Sorry to hear of your issues, I complained to the admins of this site over a year ago about Cammie being a sponsor here, and im glad she was removed from the site.

I got crap lights from LA Shop its a online Chinese flea market stay away.

Update:
My credit card company contacted me on Friday to inform me that the dispute had been decided in my favor and the purchase amount has been permanently credited back to my account. It was a tough mission though as this was not a normal seller/purchaser dispute and people had to think outside of the box on this one. Normal procedures had to be adjusted and I had to make many long phone calls to keep this thing on track. Honestly, in this situation I think that the squeaky wheel got the grease. Had I not made the many phone calls (and on-line posting of info at their site) and stayed on top of things reminding them all along that this was not a normal situation, I feel that it very well could have went the other way! And you have to keep reminding them that you are their much valued customer!

And as everyone should expect, Cammie/Cameron was 100% predictable and began defending the dispute by saying that I (much to her surprise) was running an illegal marijuana growing operation with the lights, and being the stand-up citizen that she is and knowing what her duty must be in this case, called the local authorities and reported me! Cammie said that she had no idea why someone would tell her that, but I had none the less confessed it to her so she had to do her duty! Cammie never said the words, but the indication was that it was a surprise that someone would use her lights to grow an illegal crop like marijuana.

No one seems to know where Cameron is right now or what he/she is up to; I just wonder what the next scam will be and if Cameron has kicked himself in the ass several times for screwing up the sweet LED scam that he had going!?!

Back
Top Bottom