Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Ooh Gun talk Fun Fun LOL. Almost as much fun as strains for me. Got to love the 1911. I got mine all prettied up for open carry if I choose. It is amazing how much fancy wood grips changed its look. It is pretty but the Glock has a big ass and holds 12 rounds. I hate to say it but I love them both LMAO.

I got a Walter in 380 for my dad a few years ago. His hands had got weak and he had trouble cocking autos. That gun was perfect. Price was even better. I am sure Dutchman1990 is going to love that 22.

:thumb: guns! I have 1 ea. Walther PPK/S , S&W M&P 9mm, Bersa Thunder 9 (17rnd clips).. Also a sporterized AK with half dozen 30rnd clips. I've got a cpl and keep the Thunder in my truck. The Walther is the ultimate pocket pistol, will probably sell the little S&W for some extra seed money down the road....

Out here truck guns have long barrels. Being in the great outdoors most of all our varmints are 4 legged. Always nice to have your ass covered. With the world getting crazier by the minute you just never know.

Go ahead and try to take guns away. I would pay to see them try and come pry one out of your hands LMAO. Just like there is no such thing as to many guns. There is no such thing as to many seeds. Sounds like you have a plan for both LOL.

Out here truck guns have long barrels. Being in the great outdoors most of all our varmints are 4 legged. Always nice to have your ass covered. With the world getting crazier by the minute you just never know.

Go ahead and try to take guns away. I would pay to see them try and come pry one out of your hands LMAO. Just like there is no such thing as to many guns. There is no such thing as to many seeds. Sounds like you have a plan for both LOL.

I'm no stranger to the great outdoors ... for over 60 yrs I've lived on the edge of the Great White North along the south shore of Lake Superior where its almost 3 hrs to the nearest Interstate and far from thug-land. Less than 21,000 residents (Yoopers) here and about 200 miles to a bigger city. I don't hunt any more, I carry the 9 mostly just because I can, plus it's always fun to shoot up some beer cans now and then. While I very much doubt guns could be taken away in our lifetimes the shitbirds will try to make it too expensive for most folks to have one.... hopefully the Donald can appoint another supreme who would help thwart the attempts.

I'm no stranger to the great outdoors ... for over 60 yrs I've lived on the edge of the Great White North along the south shore of Lake Superior where its almost 3 hrs to the nearest Interstate and far from thug-land. Less than 21,000 residents (Yoopers) here and about 200 miles to a bigger city. I don't hunt any more, I carry the 9 mostly just because I can, plus it's always fun to shoot up some beer cans now and then. While I very much doubt guns could be taken away in our lifetimes the shitbirds will try to make it too expensive for most folks to have one.... hopefully the Donald can appoint another supreme who would help thwart the attempts.
We have to carry out here it’s no telling when that bear or mountain lion is going to appear right in your path . The game warden checked us bringing in an elk and asked where our side arms where for protection , was shocked he’d say that ! Here them both roaring every night! 357 is my choice!

Id be carrying more than my 1911 if I had to worry about mountain lion. We have 250lb+ Black bear but the sound of a shot will make them scatter normally.
We’d left a trail of blood back to the cabin from the elk and the warden followed it . He said we had about 15 bear stirred up so we packed up and went home. Came back in the spring and they’d tore the door off the cabin , neighbor had all the game camera pics of at least 10 of them going ape on the place looking for the elk.

I went in and checked on the veg girls before shutting down the flower tent like every night, but tonight I got an exciting surprise....... the birth of my very first sativa!!!! I had just about given up all hope on her sprouting, im so glad I didnt! Well without further ado I present you my baby Zamaldelica b x Panama b!!!!
20181214_184919.jpg

Id be carrying more than my 1911 if I had to worry about mountain lion. We have 250lb+ Black bear but the sound of a shot will make them scatter normally.

There’s cougars up by my cottage and the one night driving in we seen one sitting about 15’ up in a massive pine. Needless to say we stayed in the vehicle and watched him from afar! Gorgeous animal though wow! If we didn’t notice and were walking it would have been game over!

I went in and checked on the veg girls before shutting down the flower tent like every night, but tonight I got an exciting surprise....... the birth of my very first sativa!!!! I had just about given up all hope on her sprouting, im so glad I didnt! Well without further ado I present you my baby Zamaldelica b x Panama b!!!!
20181214_184919.jpg

WOOHOO!! Sativa Baby yeayea! Can’t wait to see the stretch on her haha!

Thats the 2 things that scare me the most big cats and the infamous sativa stretch!!! Im not sure how long I should veg them for. I have about 5ft 10in of usable height I guess we will see as we go lol. I don't blame you or the wife for observing from a safe distance.

Congrats on the sativa Orlando :hug:

Mountain lions.. Cougars.... Hm.... Would want me to become an indoor person....
In Crete the only thing we have in the mountains are kri kri (wild goats ) :rofl::laugh:

Thats the 2 things that scare me the most big cats and the infamous sativa stretch!!! Im not sure how long I should veg them for. I have about 5ft 10in of usable height I guess we will see as we go lol. I don't blame you or the wife for observing from a safe distance.
I wouldn't let it get more than a a foot to a foot and a half tall before flipping it, unless you want to do a lot of training to keep her in line.

Only a couple people killed by bears this year out our way. So many grizzlies these days it is getting harder to keep your kill after you get it. Gun shots are dinner bells in some areas.

Years back I was helping in a search and rescue. Spent time with 2 different game wardens while I did. 2 ways of thinking on protection. 1 thought pepper spray was great and carried a big bottle of it and a 375 mag for backup. The other didn't think pepper spray was the best. He carried a 44 mag and a small bottle of bear spray as back up.

I couldnt imagine coming face to face with a grizzly. The closest I ever want to get to a grizzly or brown bear is grandpas trophy room lol. Other than that im good with seeing a little black bear here and there. Gramps has a 8ft brown bear in the trophy room, took 5 shots from his 300 winmag before sliding to a stop within a foot of his piss covered boots. You could see the fear in his eyes every time he told the story of how that bear got in his basement.

You got to love testing strains right after they dry. That is so cool you have someone to test with. I have to do it myself all the time.
Plus there is nothing quite like the first high or taste of something. So many taste fine right out of the gate. It is the first high that is special. Mostly just because you spend so much more time analyzing what the effects are. Whentesting you seem to pay more attention to each hit you take. Lots of time if we took this same care in our everyday smoking it would be the same. Once we know something works we take it for granted and just smoke and go.

That is one thing I liked so much about C-99. It was so easy to take just a couple hits and just sit there and feel the effects take over. 1 or 2 hit stuff with a creeper effect. It isn't really creeper as you feel the effects getting stronger. Thing is. You are a lot higher 15 minutes after you smoke then when you started. It was real easy to sit back and enjoy everything about as the effects came on. There were lots of time I didn't do this. What made it perfect was everytime I took a minute or 2 to enjoy it. It gave me those same great effects every time.

I couldnt imagine coming face to face with a grizzly. The closest I ever want to get to a grizzly or brown bear is grandpas trophy room lol. Other than that im good with seeing a little black bear here and there. Gramps has a 8ft brown bear in the trophy room, took 5 shots from his 300 winmag before sliding to a stop within a foot of his piss covered boots. You could see the fear in his eyes every time he told the story of how that bear got in his basement.

Wow I could imagine!

My grandpa took down a 7’ black bear going through their garage a few years back. Was after the deer we had hanging in back room. The door was ripped off and wow wht a sight! I’m glad I wasnt there lol my grandpa showed me the pictures of it afterward the paws are bigger than his head!!

Just incredible sized animals with such power magnificent

You got to love testing strains right after they dry. That is so cool you have someone to test with. I have to do it myself all the time.
Plus there is nothing quite like the first high or taste of something. So many taste fine right out of the gate. It is the first high that is special. Mostly just because you spend so much more time analyzing what the effects are. Whentesting you seem to pay more attention to each hit you take. Lots of time if we took this same care in our everyday smoking it would be the same. Once we know something works we take it for granted and just smoke and go.

That is one thing I liked so much about C-99. It was so easy to take just a couple hits and just sit there and feel the effects take over. 1 or 2 hit stuff with a creeper effect. It isn't really creeper as you feel the effects getting stronger. Thing is. You are a lot higher 15 minutes after you smoke then when you started. It was real easy to sit back and enjoy everything about as the effects came on. There were lots of time I didn't do this. What made it perfect was everytime I took a minute or 2 to enjoy it. It gave me those same great effects every time.

I haven’t had Cindy99 in years! She was a great smoke makes me think of high school haha

I can't say the fact that I can't get to the back country like before is a bad thing. At least now it is legal to pack a gun bow hunting. Elk hunting in the wilderness with a crossbow during the elk rut was always a risk back then. No guns allowed. Pointy sticks are not my idea of protection from grizzly bears.

Lucky enough to only have seen them at a distance and never hunting.

Back
Top Bottom