Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

That is a really pretty plant there Orlando. I never feel bad about chopping them but I do take pictures of my favorites so I can remember them when I am toking away.

Angry Bird..... I am glad you are enjoying that and I would love the cabin setting. I don't care for the snow though. Of course that is mainly because of the crazies on the road I have to commute with.
Yeah, crazy drivers in the snow is a Bummer. I'm glad you drive safely though.
I have always been a country girl at heart, so I think I will be happy there :)

Beautiful colors on her.

6oz of bud for bubble hash. How many runs do you have to do? I have about 4 built up I need to run and have been wondering if I'm going to have to do multiple runs to process it all.
We ended up doing 3 runs with about 2oz of bud in each. We did each batch twice and ended up with close to 1.5 - 2oz of high quality bubble hash. My buddy use to smoke hash in Germany back in the 70's and said this bubble hash is almost as good.

We ended up doing 3 runs with about 2oz of bud in each. We did each batch twice and ended up with close to 1.5 - 2oz of high quality bubble hash. My buddy use to smoke hash in Germany back in the 70's and said this bubble hash is almost as good.

That’s awesome Cav! I have never made bubble hash actually it’s one of the few products I haven’t ever made. Probably because I’ve never had bubble bags or known anyone with them! I would like to try it someday but I’m not sure if I want to buy bags without testing them .... hmmmm lol

I was a little worried about it to, but I ended up getting some from the local hydro store for $50. It was well worth the money. My buddy rented a $3000 dry sift machine and liked the bubble method way more. Not to mention its super easy to do just a bit messy. Definitely need plenty of room lol.

Is there more info about the mrthods you go through in your journal already ? That’s a hell of a harvest. I just did a few runs with fresh frozen trim and some leafy bud.

Is there more info about the mrthods you go through in your journal already ? That’s a hell of a harvest. I just did a few runs with fresh frozen trim and some leafy bud.
Not yet I don't really have a method yet, today was my first time making it. We did a run with trim first just to get a feel for it, but we didn't get much. Then we ran 6oz of finely trimmed bud and killed it. A majority of the haul is 25 micron. I will get a post up of a step by step on how we did it in the a.m.

Nice. I didn't realize the return would be that good with good trim and popcorn. I need to run mine soon.

Not yet I don't really have a method yet, today was my first time making it. We did a run with trim first just to get a feel for it, but we didn't get much. Then we ran 6oz of finely trimmed bud and killed it. A majority of the haul is 25 micron. I will get a post up of a step by step on how we did it in the a.m.

Oh I am a marijuana snob. I don’t even smoke or keep the 25 anymore. Full melt only lol. I like the 73 micron the most I think. How did you break up or grind the buds ?

I didnt break them up or grind them I threw them in whole frozen. I watched a bunch of videos and did alot of reading on different methods before going with the bubble bags. It seemed the guys who put in whole frozen bud got a better return.

We made a paddle kind of like the one my granny use to spank me with, but with a long handle and holes drilled in the paddle. Then just stirred the bud and ice up after letting it sit for about 25min.

This was my first time making and will be my firat time smoking bubble hash. We smoked a litte bit but it was still a bit moist got a nice head rush. I can't wait for it to dry up so I can give it a good try lol. I haven't been growing long enough to be a marijuana snob yet, but I am getting there lol.

This was my first time making and will be my firat time smoking bubble hash. We smoked a litte bit but it was still a bit moist got a nice head rush. I can't wait for it to dry up so I can give it a good try lol. I haven't been growing long enough to be a marijuana snob yet, but I am getting there lol.
My dad always gives me hell because I’ll take a few hits off the bowl then scrape it out. If there is any green left or smoke billowing from the pile he wants to smoke it. Freshness.

Pic Day!!!
Alien Og: Day61 of 12/12, she got 1/2gal of ph6.5 h2o. She still has a super lemon cleaner smell with a light smell of what I can only describe as dank. As of now she is mostly cloudy with the random clear here and there. She is really starting to fade, with colors of purple, red, yellow, and a little bit of green. I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years safely. I spent mine at home with my wife and kids, the best way to spen New Years in my opinion!!
20190101_072809.jpg
20190101_072354.jpg
20190101_072337.jpg

That Alien OG turned out awesome!
Thank you Penny, I wasn't expecting her to turn out so beautiful. I just hope her buzz is as good as she looks. How are things going in your neck of the woods?

We made a paddle kind of like the one my granny use to spank me with, but with a long handle and holes drilled in the paddle. Then just stirred the bud and ice up after letting it sit for about 25min.
Maybe I’m crazy but if I recall my dads old friend used to use a drill and drywall mixing paddle. Low speed and spin the hell out of it lol! I don’t know if this would work well or not?

Pic Day!!!
Alien Og: Day61 of 12/12, she got 1/2gal of ph6.5 h2o. She still has a super lemon cleaner smell with a light smell of what I can only describe as dank. As of now she is mostly cloudy with the random clear here and there. She is really starting to fade, with colors of purple, red, yellow, and a little bit of green. I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years safely. I spent mine at home with my wife and kids, the best way to spen New Years in my opinion!!
20190101_072809.jpg
20190101_072354.jpg
20190101_072337.jpg

Daaaaang Cav!! She turned out lovely! Frosty and just gorgeous my man well done! Can’t wait for a harvest and smoke report on her! Woooh!

Happy 2019 and I look forward to growin with you!

Hi :hug:
We were joking around with each other and laughing as we were watching fireworks...
Popped a bottle of (soda shhh...) CHAMPAGNE.
It was a lovely (for us the first) happy evening.
How are you all?
Hugs to mom and all from me

Maybe I’m crazy but if I recall my dads old friend used to use a drill and drywall mixing paddle. Low speed and spin the hell out of it lol! I don’t know if this would work well or not?

Daaaaang Cav!! She turned out lovely! Frosty and just gorgeous my man well done! Can’t wait for a harvest and smoke report on her! Woooh!

Happy 2019 and I look forward to growin with you!
I was actually thinking about using a drill and paint mixer, but I think it would cause to much plant material in the final product. Thanks brother she is definitely the beat looking plant I've grown to date. I cant wait to give a smoke report on this one either!! 2019 is going to be a great year for us Dutch!!

Back
Top Bottom