Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Hi :hug:
We were joking around with each other and laughing as we were watching fireworks...
Popped a bottle of (soda shhh...) CHAMPAGNE.
It was a lovely (for us the first) happy evening.
How are you all?
Hugs to mom and all from me
Aww that sounds like a great time with the ones you love. Everyone here is finally somewhat healthy lol. My little guy is back to 100%. Mom is doing as well as she can, but I can tell she is nervous about the surgery on her corroded artery. She is staying with my sister for the week to give me a little break! Glad to hear you and the girls are doing well, the wife and I have been praying for you!!

All good, I'm going to start packing later this morning.
Good luck I hope the move goes smoothly for you brother. I hate moving we just moved back up to MI from my home state of Ohio. I was hoping it would be our last move, but the wife wants to buy a bigger place. So this spring we will be moving into what I hope to be our forever home and very last time moving until I help my boys move out when their 18 lol. 6 more yrs for 1 boy and 13yrs until the youngest is old enough to get his own place.

I was actually thinking about using a drill and paint mixer, but I think it would cause to much plant material in the final product. Thanks brother she is definitely the beat looking plant I've grown to date. I cant wait to give a smoke report on this one either!! 2019 is going to be a great year for us Dutch!!

Ah I didn’t think of it adding the additional plant material maybe worth trying on a small batch?

I agree with that 420% 2019 is going to be one incredible year!

Ah I didn’t think of it adding the additional plant material maybe worth trying on a small batch?

I agree with that 420% 2019 is going to be one incredible year!
I will give the drill a try on a small batch of bubble hash and post it. That way we will all know if it works for better or for worse. It is a great idea and would probably work just fine on low.

Good luck I hope the move goes smoothly for you brother. I hate moving we just moved back up to MI from my home state of Ohio. I was hoping it would be our last move, but the wife wants to buy a bigger place. So this spring we will be moving into what I hope to be our forever home and very last time moving until I help my boys move out when their 18 lol. 6 more yrs for 1 boy and 13yrs until the youngest is old enough to get his own place.

Well at least you are moving to a legal state now. :cool: I spent quite a bit of time runing around Michigan when I was younger working in CAD/CAM environment back in the 90's. It does have some nice areas and great fishing.

Ohio was ok the heroin epidemic was our reason for moving. Didn't want to raise my boys around that shit. Now we live in the exact opposite environment, the back woods lol. Michigan is just so beautiful it's hard not to love it here. The fishing is phenomenal there's a lake within 5min from me in every direction.

Where I live is a containment area, as long as the miscreants stay in their area the police don't mess with them too much. If they go to a better area for any reason they go to jail. So this area is saturated with crime.

That's one reason I'm back south, heroin and crime are running rampant and I'm tired of that whole scene.

I think I was living in a bubble for a long time. I never realized how rampant the opioid problem is here until recently. In my county they are celebrating the fact that we only had 80 deaths here in 2018 for opioids over the 140 the last two years. Narcan is the only reason for the decline. They have it in the schools, college campus's and city buses. At work in the factory it's almost a right of passage for some of these sicko's to say they were brought back from an OD with Narcan.

The biggest issue with OH is that the people have changed dramatically over the last several decades. It used to be very welcoming and neighbor helping neighbor. Not so much anymore. Crime is getting way out of hand.

I can tell a big difference in the last 15 years, when I moved north the place I left we never locked our doors at night. I rarely took my keys from my truck. Kids could run and not have a single worry. But it's all changed now to where you have to lock everything down tight.

Its sad when you can't let your kids go run around the neighbor hood for fear something bad will happen to them. When I was younger in Ohio people seemed to have that southern hospitality about them. Boy has that changed, thats the one thing about small town living in Northern MI my kids can go run around outside and I dont have to stress about something bad happening.

I had a dog that loved playing with kids so parents in the neighborhood would send their kids to my house to play with the dog out in the yard. They would go home exhausted. Never new who half those kids belonged to. Can’t do that now days!

Alien Og pics are from yesterday Day64 of flower. Her trichs drastically turned amber so in the dark closet she went for 48hrs. She will get the chop and hung to dry tomorrow. Her smell has really changed as well she's a sweet lemon on top and a smell of skunk on the end. Can't wait to give this girl a try!!
20190104_071155.jpg
20190104_071134.jpg
20190104_071126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom