Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Alien Og pics are from yesterday Day64 of flower. Her trichs drastically turned amber so in the dark closet she went for 48hrs. She will get the chop and hung to dry tomorrow. Her smell has really changed as well she's a sweet lemon on top and a smell of skunk on the end. Can't wait to give this girl a try!!
20190104_071155.jpg
20190104_071134.jpg
20190104_071126.jpg
:welldone:
Wow she’s a gorgeous lady there Cav!! Awesome work I can’t wait for a smoke report on her! That’s a beauty for sure!

I remember I had some alien headband back in the day it was so Trichome covered it looked furry lol! Great job.

Thanks Dutch, I can't wait to give a smoke report on her. The smell she's putting off reminds me of some Og Kush I had in the late 90s. I will post some pics of my current girls in the flower tent when the wife gets up. I hope your having a good day Dutch tell the wife Hi.
:passitleft:

Thanks Dutch, I can't wait to give a smoke report on her. The smell she's putting off reminds me of some Og Kush I had in the late 90s. I will post some pics of my current girls in the flower tent when the wife gets up. I hope your having a good day Dutch tell the wife Hi.

Thanks man will do I hope your enjoying your day as well so far. What do you have coming up next?

Thanks man will do I hope your enjoying your day as well so far. What do you have coming up next?
I currently have 1x Grandpa's Gelato (Grandpa's Breath x Gelato) 1x Warrior Kush (Sweet Tooth x Banner#3/Afghani) and 1x DTF in the flower tent. In veg I have 1x Zam x Pan, 1x Teflon Don, and 1x DTF. I just started a few seedlings to 4x GI.Jane (Recon Og x Trailer Trash Betty) and 2x Banana Breath x Napalm Og f2. I'm working on getting a perpetual going just gotta get the timing down, so far so good. Are you going to be running any photo girls this round or just autos? I'll be watching your auto journal to see which you liked best. I grew that DDA and she got me hooked. I've been on the hunt for some good autos just not sure whats good and whats not lol.

I grew that DDA and she got me hooked. I've been on the hunt for some good autos just not sure whats good and whats not lol.
The only one I've grown and recommend highly is Pineapple Express by G13 Labs. Here's the one I grew a couple of years ago. Delicious lemony flavor/smell and rock solid buds.
IMG_363212.JPG

Gorgeous Jim you sure know how to get your girls to pack on the frost!! I will definitely have to check that out thanks for the recommendation. Towards the middle or end of next month I will be popping a few special Blue Dream S1s for an outdoor run. I've never grown a really big outdoor plant for fear of being caught, but with the legalization I can see just how big I can get them!!

Here's a few pics of my Zam x Pan at Day23 from sprout. She's in a 1/2gal ice cream pale of soil and has been topped.
20190105_175634.jpg
20190105_175643.jpg
20190105_175701.jpg

How lovely Orlando! :circle-of-love:

They have a tendency to get big. Lol!

Alien Og pics are from yesterday Day64 of flower. Her trichs drastically turned amber so in the dark closet she went for 48hrs. She will get the chop and hung to dry tomorrow. Her smell has really changed as well she's a sweet lemon on top and a smell of skunk on the end. Can't wait to give this girl a try!!
20190104_071155.jpg
20190104_071134.jpg
20190104_071126.jpg

Methinks I should give one of these seeds a whirl someday. Your description of her fragrance sent my senses reeling! Lol! What gorgeous coloration Orlando. :high-five:

It’ll be a sticky trim job, from the looks of her.

You should most definitely grow one out, she grew perfect. Her color is absolutely stunning in person they changed almost over night. The flower tent stayed between 78°F (lights on) 68°F (lights off). It's almost dripping resin from her buds gives them an almost wet look. I cannot wait to give her a try, her smell is pretty pungent out of the tent. Shes in a unsealed closet in complete dark and that lemon skunk smell is over taking the house. I would definitely run this strain again!!

How lovely Orlando! :circle-of-love:

They have a tendency to get big. Lol!
That's the part about her that has me a bit worried. I'm going to be doing alot of training in hopes of keeping her somewhat tamed. Did you have any complications with Zam x Pan? What are your thoughts on her buzz? I heard her buzz can be a bit overwhelming and extremely powerful.

You should most definitely grow one out, she grew perfect. Her color is absolutely stunning in person they changed almost over night. The flower tent stayed between 78°F (lights on) 68°F (lights off). It's almost dripping resin from her buds gives them an almost wet look. I cannot wait to give her a try, her smell is pretty pungent out of the tent. Shes in a unsealed closet in complete dark and that lemon skunk smell is over taking the house. I would definitely run this strain again!!

Something about lemon that draws me like a moth to a flame. That Lemon Haze BTzGrow gifted me was delicious! This little lovely you’ve grown looks to have been a prodigious oil producer. Brix has a couple Lemon Lotus x Love Gift specimens that exhibit slightly different lemon expressions, one sweeter, one more menacingly cleaner-like. Lol!

Twice now I’ve attempted to get some of Stoney Memoirs ‘ Lemon Tonic going. See what I mean? Lol! I seem to be chasing something Lemon, despite the passion and preference for Carn and DDA, which both trend more to the lime edge of limonene.

That's the part about her that has me a bit worried. I'm going to be doing alot of training in hopes of keeping her somewhat tamed. Did you have any complications with Zam x Pan? What are your thoughts on her buzz? I heard her buzz can be a bit overwhelming and extremely powerful.

Thanks Orlando... :passitleft:

I’ve been using my Zam x Pan for brownies and sativa snowflakes. I love the lift, and no... I don’t find it overpowering at all. Quite a pleasant buzz that lets me get lots accomplished. I avoid chemovars that confuse me....although that Super Lemon Haze was a delicious kind of confusion that I kept going back for. Lol!

One of the reasons the Zam x Pan has been my go-to was that she gave me about 6 ounces, and I only used about 1.5 oz in the cob and canary. That abundance is carrying me through what could have been a painful transitional stage with nary a concern.

I think you’ll be happy with her Orlando.

If you limit her roots in early flower during stretch it should help keep her under control. I put them in in 1 gallons, but in lieu of multiple up pots, you could put her into flower in that pot for the first 2-3 weeks until she's finished the majority of stretch. Then put her in a big pot. 5 gallons are what I use. That gives her plenty of fresh soil to pull nutrients from while she flowers.

Sue, I didn't realize you got that large of harvest off of her. I never can size plants in tents, when I'm looking at pictures. That must have been a monster of a plant. I'm glad she's turned out to be a good daily buzz for you.

If you limit her roots in early flower during stretch it should help keep her under control. I put them in in 1 gallons, but in lieu of multiple up pots, you could put her into flower in that pot for the first 2-3 weeks until she's finished the majority of stretch. Then put her in a big pot. 5 gallons are what I use. That gives her plenty of fresh soil to pull nutrients from while she flowers.

Sue, I didn't realize you got that large of harvest off of her. I never can size plants in tents, when I'm looking at pictures. That must have been a monster of a plant. I'm glad she's turned out to be a good daily buzz for you.

That’s similar to what I did with mine, with a hempy-accelerated timeline. She went from small pot to one gallon at flip, and days into flower expressed her desire for more root space. Lol! Once I gave her 2.5 gallons of perlite she exploded.

I’m grateful to be benefitting from your work Morglie, and happy to help spread the genetics around. :hug:

Bamboo stakes help reign them in. I had no real trouble with her once I gave her enough root space and her own tent. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom