Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Thank you bro, room is my problem right now lol. I'm using my small 3x3 for flower as of now. We plan on buying a new place this spring a finished basement will be a must. I have to keep her as tamed as I can lol. I wonder if I could get a Zam x Pan to finish outdoors. Then I could really see what a pure sativa can do.
How are you doing Jgrow?

Thanks brother, do you think I made more work for myself? I wasn't planning to quadline her but something took over by the time it was done thats what I got. Almost like she was telling me what she wanted lol. Should I still leave her in the .5gal pot through the flower stretch then up-pot or should I up-pot then put her in flower? Sorry for all the questions this plant has me so excited I really dont wanna f☆ck her up.
I think the training you gave her is excellent. I don't have the patience to do more than top and put supports up. You'll end up with a nice robust plant thanks to the care you've given her.

I would wait to up pot her until she's gone through most of stretch. That will keep her height in check. Plus you aren't stalling her out with a transplant, just as you ask her to flip her hormones into flowering mode. By the time you transplant her, she'll be so root bound, that she should hardly skip a beat.

She is juuuust fine :)
I go with up pot now (unless quadline was done recently,) and flower after a week or two.
:passitleft:
I can't wait to see what you come up with for your grow AB. Make sure you let me know when you get going. If you need anything let me know!!
Thank you sweetie :hug:
Support and help is going to be needed when I will have my journal going :)
Still looking for a grow store that carry perlite lol... Might order online hehe

Hey Orlando Scout I'm doing good. I've never grown outside so I'm not much help with that but she has a lot of potential to give you maximum yield with whatever space you give her with that training and her being so healthy. Id say you probably can't do wrong at this time just remember more root equals more buds. I usually like to transplant and veg a little before flipping to flower.

I just did her quadline so I will wait for her to recover first. I think I'm going to go with a smaller pot for the final as well. What do you guys think about going from a .5gal to a 2gal fabric pot for final?
Glad to hear your doing good @Jgrowlove, I'm not in the least bit experienced with growing outdoors either lol. I keep seeing these monster outdoor girls now I gotta try lol. Thinking about running Bluedream and StankBerry outdoors. Start them near the end of February that way they are already huge by the time its nice enough to put them outside.

I'm getting kind of low on Advanced Nutes and their so expensive I started looking for an alternative. I found Mega Crop they are giving away free nutes. The website shows the promo for the 300g bag, but if you select the 750g bag and enter code: MegaCrop2. Cost me a whopping $6.55 for shipping. Can't beat those prices!! Hope everyone is having a great day, took my car to dealership today to get fixed. Will finally have it back tomorrow, living in the country sucks without a car lol.

You tell me... Need a car too... Can't buy one though :(
I feel for you Birdie, it is so extremely hard to have kids and jobs without a car. I sure hope a good deal on a car finds you soon. Hope all is well with you and the girls in your new safe haven!!

I feel for you Birdie, it is so extremely hard to have kids and jobs without a car. I sure hope a good deal on a car finds you soon. Hope all is well with you and the girls in your new safe haven!!
We are happy :)
I'm sure a car will show up in time :)

Here's a little story about the potency of this Alien Og. My 70yr old grow buddy had to go down state for a Dr appt when I would be in town. So I rolled 2 fat goints 1Alien Og and 1DDA put them in small zip-locks. Pulled up to his place couldnt find a good spot so I put it in between his screen door and storm door and left. 530pm rolls around and the phone rings its my buddy, I answer the phone and all I can hear is giggling I swear the man gigled our whole conversation lol. Anyways he told me he got home found my bag and lit the Alien right away. After a couple hits he started to laugh out of nowhere "he lives alone". He took one more puff and said it put him back and started feeling funny. So he went to stand up to go check his blood sugar ( he's diabetic), but got jello legs and went right back down, after 2 more tries he said he was sturdy enough to slowly make his way to the bathroom to check his blood. He said his blood sugar was at 80 which was super low. He told me he loved the buzz but Alien Og might be a little to strong for him. I figured he could handle it he's been smoking 50+yrs. So if your looking for something potent check out Alien Og by Cali Connection. I will have my smoke report in 5days once it has a 2week cure in.

I think im going to be taking her for a little test ride tomorrow. He sounded like I want to feel lol. I will see his actual thoughts on the buzz when I call tomorrow to see how he liked the DDA. I know I'm super excited to smoke her!!

Back
Top Bottom